  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
CRT monitor not fully supported under Vista. by seahawk97
Monitor: Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930SB OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate The problem I have is that under Windows XP my monitor refreshes at 120hz and under Windows Vista, the highest it will go is 100hz, leaving me with little bars on the side of the screen because I can't make it wider with my monitor controls. It is maxed out at 100 percent. I know it is not a driver issue because I...
October 31st 07 04:20 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 102
CRT screen rolls when coming out of Sleep Mode by Rick Hallman
My CRT monitor loses sync when I wake up the computer from sleep mode. This happens about 50% of the time. To resolve the problem I have to power the monitor off and back on again. Then it is OK. Is this a hardware problem that is independent from Vista? I've never used sleep mode in the past with XP.
September 16th 06 05:35 PM
by Rick Hallman Go to last post
0 165
Cruzer devise incompatible by ChicksLoveChocolate
I just got a new Dell laptop with Vista and it is incompatible with the micro Cruzer 2.0 GB jump drive that I tried to use to transfer files that I need on the laptop. Is there any way around this incompatibility and is it Vista that is doing it? Any help would be appreciated.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 15th 07 12:30 PM
by Scooperman Go to last post
13 238
ctaud2k.sys creative audio problems by ekimully
I have vista home premium 32bit, nforce 680i mb, dual core e660, x-fi fatality, 2 gb dual channel ram, geforce 8800, occassionally my pc stops and goes to blue screen, where the file ctaud2k.sys is listed as the problem followed by addresses, this problem happens randomly and will even happen if I am not using the pc, I have the latest drivers for all hardware, ready to get rid of this...
October 25th 07 07:09 AM
by ekimully Go to last post
2 92
CTRL key (re)assignment by ricardo.l
Hi, on my new laptop with Premium license I've got the Canc key on the upper right corner, which is different than what I was used to on a Toshiba Satellite, where it was more conveniently located just replacing the right CTRL key. Now, I d really like to know how to reassign the right ctrl key to work as a Canc key. Any hint or way, no matter how tough, I will put into practice. Thx a lot...
November 11th 07 08:21 PM
by ricardo.l Go to last post
2 139
Cuisinart Dtc975 12 Cup Coffee Maker by [email protected]
Cuisinart DTC-975N Programmable Automatic Brew-and-Serve 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, White Price:$150.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0001734XM Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0001734XM Cuisinart DTC-975BKN 12-cup Coffeemaker Black Plus Kit Price:$109.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0016BNEV4
May 21st 09 04:03 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 344
Current setup and power down intermittently issues by Eddie Rodriguez
I am currently running; Windows Vista 64-Bit ABIT IP35 Pro Motherboard Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.40 GHZ 2-8 GB of Corsair RAM (type = CM2X2048-6400C5DHX ; XMS2-6400 2048MD 800MHZ) NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GTX 2 - WDC WD7500AAKS-00RBA0 ATA Device 1 - HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H62N ATA Device
December 10th 07 07:11 AM
by iceman_84 Go to last post
2 110
Cursor activating links by Carl & Pat C
In Vista, how do I stop the cursor from activating a link over which it stops or passes? Sometimes I am looking for a link over which to place the cursor and anticipate having to left click on the touch pad (I am using a laptop). More often than not the cursor passes over a link button and activates that link which often is not where I want to go! How do I turn off this feature? --...
August 29th 07 06:20 PM
by Andereida Go to last post
8 110
Cursor freaks out. by AsukaSaruwatati
Alright, I have looked at a few of these threads and they all spoke about how their Cursors freak out by flying around the page and pushing buttons. My is slightly related to that. When I am typing, at times where my Cursor is, it'll click there and begin typing. So I am basically typing in a middle of a sentence. I am not sure if it is the touch pad, but it also does when I use my Wacom Bamboo...
January 6th 09 12:20 AM
by Richard G. Harper [MVP] Go to last post
1 143
Cursor jumping around screen by Melinda
I have a Dell Latitude D520 with an upgrade of Vista. What driver do I install to keep my cursor from jumping all over the page? It's driving me crazy!!
May 27th 08 04:34 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 173
cursors by jackmarginfl
Where can I find Vista friendly cursors?
October 28th 07 04:39 PM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 132
customizing keyboard buttons by tct
I would like to customize the buttons on the left of the keyboard (Help, Mail, Web, etc) but the process does not work. When I go to ConPanel and click on Keyboard and choose the buttons tab, none are listed nor do any appear when I hit default configuration. I cannot figure out how to turn on the feature. Only the Sleep button on the left is programmed to work. The speak on/off and...
May 27th 07 12:58 AM
by R. C. White [MVP] Go to last post
5 147
CyberLink Background Capture Service by CyberLink Background Capture Service
My computer send me a mistake, it´s take a long time to connect to wifi when i start the computer. de mistake an solucion programm tell me that this CBCS don´t respond at start
July 17th 07 09:56 AM
by freddy Go to last post
3 134
D Drive by jimmycub[_2_]
"The computer has recently been unable to recognise the D Drive of the computer and when I opened Device Manager to check it, the device status read "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"" I fixed that problem by editing the registry exactly how it said on the microsoft web site...but now when I put in a disk in, like F.E.A.R...
July 24th 07 02:33 PM
by jimmycub[_3_] Go to last post
2 104
D Drive by Willie[_2_]
Hello there I have just got a new machine with Vista Home 64 and when I click onto the D Drive which is my DVD player it informs me that D:\ application not found but it will show the icon from the disk or film. I have looked into the properties and location, channel and lun are all at 0. I can get the disk to run if I click on the DVD folder on the left handside. Can anyone please help --...
February 27th 08 02:15 AM
by odingirl[_2_] Go to last post
4 125
D Drive full during easy transfer by Roxanne
I started the process of using the Belkin Easy Transfer device and it was aborted because my new Vista D Drive filled up immediately. How can I restore the D drive to the old level?
July 6th 07 04:46 PM
by Roxanne Go to last post
0 117
D drive Recovery disk full by johnVista
I made the mistake of backing up my system by letting the backed-up files go to the D drive, which was the default. I just let it back up all files, but it was running out of disk space before it could finish. Now, I keep getting the message "Low Disk Space" on Drive D at the bottom of my screen. It lets me 'X' away this message, but it keeps coming back. It said I could have it clean up...
March 15th 08 08:09 AM
by EE-Gene Go to last post
6 130
D-Drive drivers by jimmycub
The computer has recently been unable to recognise the D Drive of the computer and when I opened Device Manager to check it, the device status read "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" Is there any way I can restore these drivers? Thanks alot. Peace, love and empathy x
July 21st 07 09:24 PM
by jimmycub Go to last post
2 112
D-Link DSL 200 by ockertom
I have this modem, Vista will not install the software and driver properly? It is a USB type modem, when I go to install the modem, I tell vista that I trust the drive and software, it starts to instal goes halfway then hangs, and says it had a problem installing this software/driver. Even logged in as Admin, when I tried a new instal it told me it was alread installed, but there was no...
October 28th 06 12:10 PM
by Theo Go to last post
1 127
D-link DWA-547 Connection problem by Matti96
Hi. This other day i turned on my pc and the nettwork would not connect. All it says is: Unidentefied nettwork :confused: i have tried to reinstall the driver but it wont work so if u guys know i can fix it pls write :cry:
July 2nd 09 05:23 PM
by Matti96 Go to last post

From The