Windows Mobile Device Center Corrupts WM 2003SE by Databoy2k
Hey All: I think this might be a unique issue, but here goes. I have an iPAQ with Windows Mobile 2003SE. Since I installed Vista and Windows Mobile Device Center (final), an issue arose wherein adding new tasks and setting a due date automatically set a start date on the PDA. There is no way to unlink the two - it automatically sets the due and start dates to the same date. I do not use start...
February 13th 07 08:14 PM
by Databoy2k Go to last post
0 180
DUAL-Monitor-System with ATI&NVIDIA by Frank Lauter
Hello! I have 2 VGA-cards in my PC. 1x ATI RADEON X850 - 2 Monitore 1x NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro With XP there was no problem... After the Vista installation a new driver vor the NVIDIA-Card was loaded.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 13th 07 09:32 PM
by Nut Cracker Go to last post
12 346
vista update by clairetub
i just upgraded to vista from xp on a hp a230n pc now it wont download any updates when i go to the update windows it just says windows could not search for updates . and when i try to down load the drivers for the audio device it says the same thing i know my connection works i can get on any web page thank you
February 13th 07 09:43 PM
by Ron Miller Go to last post
4 259
Motherboard Selection Help! by mikeynavy1
Please provide any advice you have. I currently have an Asus P5AD2-E Premium motherboard with Pentium 4 670 processor and 64-bit Windows Vista. When I upgraded my memory to 4GB (motherboard max) it only shows 3.2GB due to memory mapping. I've tried everything to get it to show the full 4096 MB but no luck, even with 64-bit Windows. Therefore, I want to get a new, relatively inexpensive...
February 13th 07 10:53 PM
by mikeynavy1 Go to last post
0 223
video memory by hbutler_in_ok
Can I assign system ram to enhance Video ram?
February 13th 07 11:26 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 278
Laptop White screen on inital boot. by Mary Mc
See Below for initial issue. Please read it first, below the second paragraph. I went to Dell for Driver thathopefully would fix the initial problem and end up with this. The problem is this.. When the machine boots all seems well until I try to open anything then, white screen with little color, the only thing that works, oddly is to plug in an external monitor hit FN F8 to display on two...
February 13th 07 11:30 PM
by Mary Mc Go to last post
2 253
VX-6000 LifeCam Microphone issues with v 1.3 software by Toby Reid
Hi there, I bought a life cam yesterday and like others, found it didn't work straight from the box. I managed to install the v1.3 drivers from the site and the webcam now works, but I have a major problem. The sound quality of the inbuilt mic is **** poor, there is a constant background hiss and there seems to be a problem with microphone attenuation which I cant seem to change in the...
February 14th 07 12:14 AM
by GBK Go to last post
1 194
Soundmax AD1980 driver installation... by joseph2625
I am using windows vista x64 Enterprise on my ASUS K8V(AD1980 on-board sound card) motherboard. When I installed the OS, it automatically installed AC97VIA sound driver. I can hear the sound through regular pc speaker.. but... The problem is that the S/PDIF doesn't work at all(no sound.. selecting the enable S/PDIF menu doesn't work). I have tried to install Vista 64 bit driver, but all the...
February 14th 07 12:49 AM
by joseph2625 Go to last post
2 281
Nvidia 5600 by Ghosty
First of all Sorry for my english ^^ If any of you have the time to help me it woud be great because here is the problem i have a Nvidia Gforce 5600 256mb (agp) and it just won't work proper under windows vista ultimate 32bit version. I tried alot of drivers even unofcial once(*23 versions of drivers*) and stil no luck to instal the card succecfull
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 14th 07 01:40 AM
by Tony Go to last post
13 361
Games by Mark Maylon
Not sure this is the palce for this but has anyone had any luck gamming in vista. I found that most of my games would not work til i manually opened the correct ports in the vista firewall.Until i did that i kept getting video card errors (which were totally wrong).this may help some of you and doing it will only increase your chances of playing.F.Y.I. just looking out for all the other...
February 14th 07 02:19 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 375
MCE 05 to Vista and back to MCE 05 by Hunter
The question I have is that along with my laptop purchase in November, it came with upgrade coupon to vista- not sure which flavor off hand, but it doesnt matter for this question. I goto Hp site and it ask for the coa for the MCE 05 to be able to get the vista, ok here is where I am needing information, If I upgrade and do not like vista, will I still be able to go back to MCE 05 with the...
February 14th 07 02:23 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 213
Required:Driver for Samsung SCX-4100 by
I have fixed most drivers for Vista, except for Samsung SCX 4100 multifunction laser printer. I have tried the 32bit and 64bit drivers for Winxp, but they both didn't work. Can anyone help me with it?Thanks.
February 14th 07 02:48 AM
by milan Go to last post
3 520
Windows Update - Vista RC2 Problem (Code 800F020B) by Robert Aldwinckle
(added cross-post to Vista Hardware) "CreeperKamikaze" wrote in message ... Hi! I'm having trouble installing an update in Windows Vista RC2 (build 5744) called "Microsoft Corporation driver update for Microsoft USB Sync" I ended up getting this error: Microsoft Corporation driver...
February 14th 07 02:53 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
0 295
TV-out on fujitsu-siemens Scaleo E not working by Rasmus Hansen
I have a problem when connecting my television to my Scaleo E mediacenter computer. When i installed vista all was fine, until drivers was installed for my Geforce graphics card. When the driver was installed the picture disappeared from my TV and my computer stopped responding. After a while it rebooted, but still no picture on the television. I then attached a LCD screen and rebooted and i...
February 14th 07 03:32 AM
by JW Go to last post
3 195
Slow Response from ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 with Dual Core Opteron by Nut Cracker
All, Here is my hardware config: ASRock 939Dual-Sata2 mobo, bios 2.30 AMD Opteron 175, dual core 2.2Ghz w/1M per core 2GB of DDR400 (4x512), dual channel XFX GeForce 7900GTX, 512M PCIe x16 Antec 430W PCIe PowerSupply Gigabyte Triton Series Case
February 14th 07 04:58 AM
by NuTCrAcKeR Go to last post
2 270
New Windows Vista website by [email protected]
Have you guys seen this website? The URL is http://www.windows-vista-update.com It's the most comprehensive Windows Vista website. Windows Vista Update at Windows-Vista-Update.com is the premier Microsoft windows Vista information portal. On this site, you can find news, information, tips, new features and updates
February 14th 07 06:17 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 197
graphics problem by Juan Carlos
i've pcchips motherboard and chip intel 82845 graphic card, but this dont work, m looking for driver but this not exist yet? what can i do? i've windows vista ultimate. ty
February 14th 07 06:33 AM
by Juan Carlos Go to last post
0 177
Ulitmate Extra - DreamScene = Problem w\ DUAL screen by Al Biheiri
So I finally installed DreamScene but now I have a major issue..... IT DOESNT SUPPORT DUAL MONITORS!!!!! MS are you serious?! (see attach) anything I can do? or do I have to take down a screen off topic: also, isnt dreamscene an app? or just go to win desktop background......
February 14th 07 06:56 AM
by Al Biheiri Go to last post
7 217
Audio Problems after Home Premium to Ultimate Upgrade by DForrester
Last night, I upgraded from Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate using Windows Anytime Upgrade. Before doing so, my sound was working fine. Now I've got a little "x" over the audio symbol on the task bar, and it says "No Audio Output Device is Installed." Does anyone know how I can fix this?
February 14th 07 08:05 AM
by Rock Go to last post
3 346
Vista and 4 gig of ram by Super1
I have 4 gigs of ram. Vista Enterprise only sees 2813. When I remove 1 stick (any stick of 1 gig) it still sees 2813. When I remove another stick (any stick) it sees 2046 like it should. Is there some special boot option that has to be enabled to get more than 2813 of ram? Yea Vista.
February 14th 07 08:18 AM
by Sean Cai [MSFT] Go to last post

From The