Freecom external USB hard drive wont show up in Vista Explorer or by Connie
Freecom external USB hard drive wont show up in Vista x64 Explorer or in Vista x64 Disk Managment at all, with latest uppdate ! I have two external USB hard drives from Freecom. One is a Freecom classice external USB hard on 160GB. The other is a Freecom external USB hard on 400GB They both are decting,showing up and have worked fine in WinXP pro 32bit with the latest windows update and has...
October 6th 08 04:57 PM
by Connie Go to last post
1 286
Windows Vista and IBM T545 Flat Panel Monitor by Connie
Just purchased a new Dell PC with Windows Vista Ultimate. Own an IBM Flat Panel monitor, Model: 6653; Type: G52. Monitor initially worked enough to enable me to login to Windows Vista and set up my user account. After that whenever I boot up the new PC, I see the inital boot up information on the flat panel screen, but I never get to the Vista login screen. I received an error stating...
April 16th 07 09:04 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 197
on screen keyboard by Connor
I have a laptop with Windows Vista Ultimate and when the Login screen comes up there is a keyboard showing under the user squares, and the keyboard is not the Acessibility keyboard(I think). Also, the mouse pad doesn't work, however if I connect a USB mouse it works.
January 22nd 09 10:53 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 194
connecting tv to pc by Connor
How do i connect my laptop to my tv. I have an S-video cable but i dont no what to do with the tv.
June 29th 08 03:59 PM
by dgmacmi Go to last post
2 161
Keyboard problem by Conny
Hi, I have a Sony Vaio laptop (with Vista OS). All of a sudden some keys stopped working on my keyboard (keys 1,s...). Any solutions? /Conny
September 11th 07 05:22 PM
by Snafu-Bar Go to last post
5 122
nForce2 Soundproblem by connykonrich
I'm owner of a asus a7n8x-board. this board has an nforce2-chipset from nvidia. i run the vista beta2, but the sounddriver from nvidia is not compatible. wiht the sounddriver from microsoft there is only one!!! regulator for the volume in the soundpanel (no extra regulators/controls for microphone/wave/midi/etc.) and the 5.1-sound is not working. i've heard nvidia won't release support/drivers...
November 18th 06 02:51 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 147
NEW NVIDIA DRIVERS. by Conor
Version 101.41 just released. Important fixes a lot of people were getting: # Brief corruption (flickering, boxes) on screen at Windows Vista login, CTR-ALT-DEL (Task Manager), or other function that requires Vista User Account Control # Playback issues when playing TV/DVD/video in Media Center with Aero enabled # Outputting via TV-Out shows only a black and white display
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 2nd 07 01:03 PM
by JW Go to last post
62 1,271
Hauppauge WinTV drivers by Conor
Heads up - new drivers released today. Minor update. -- Conor Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.........
April 27th 07 12:39 PM
by Conor Go to last post
0 107
Directx 10 graphics cards by Conor
Hi, I'm going to get a system in about 3 months with vista on it and NEED a directx 10 gpu, at current there are only the 8800 serious and unless any other directx 10 gpus come out within 3 months im gonna have to get 1 of them, which i don't really want to, id rather get a cheaper one and it has to be directx 10 card. Anyone know of any other directx 10 gpus that are coming out??
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 10th 07 05:20 PM
by daz Go to last post
11 475
EXCELLENT VISTA DRIVER RESOURCE by Conor
Saw this website mentioned on Slashdot. Has links to hundreds of drivers, especially those hidden away on mftrs websites. http://www.radarsync.com/vista/vista_more.php?result=0 -- Conor Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.........
February 22nd 07 03:28 AM
by ~jbird~ Go to last post
1 264
Hibernate powers on comp. by Conte
when i use the hibernate option my display goes blank after some time powers off and instantly powers on ... the hdd almost doesn't stop working boots perfectly fine ... windows is resuming ... it doesn't turn off i have no other problem ...latest bios ASUS P5N-E SLI - CORE2 DUO E6700 - 2GB RAM - 320GB HDD 16MB CACHE ASUS ATI 2900XT any suggestions ?
September 12th 07 05:02 PM
by Conte Go to last post
3 146
DVD RW stopped reading data & music CDs by Coogie
My standard DVD RW (a Lite On dvdrw lh 20a1h ata, for what it's worth), used to work fine under Vista Ultimate, but recently (2 months since Jul/Aug07) has stopped reading music and data CDs. It still reads DVDs fine. But when I put a music or data CD in the drive, nothing happens, and when I launch File Explorer to look at the drive, it whirs (a little) for a while, then either ejects the...
November 6th 07 03:37 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 114
Shared memory & Vista by cooker909
I'm considering buying a Toshiba A135-S4487. The notebook comes with Vista Home Premium and 256mb of shared/integrated video memory. Is buying a laptop with Vista and shared video memory a bad idea? Is this enough video memory (considering it's "shared")? My reason for asking is that, while I'm not a big gamer, I may want to pick up a strategy game (Civ IV or something like it) and don't...
February 8th 07 03:49 PM
by Pavel A. Go to last post
3 194
Prompt to safely remove hardware not working by cookie
It used to work when I left click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray to select the USB hardware I want to remove. After a few times though, it seems to have stopped working. Now when I left click on the icon and select the hardware to remove, it does not come up with the prompt to say that it is safe to remove. I have to double-click on the icon so that the full dialog box...
August 16th 07 01:16 AM
by mcookd Go to last post
2 166
Why did Microsoft remove a2dp from Vista? by Cool Kat 107
Strange move on Microsoft's part to remove a needed part of Bluetooth. Fortunately I found a website that tells step by step how to restore a2dp capabilities into Vista. http://www.djkaty.com/drupal/vista/bluetootha2dp I wonder if it wasn't someone that got fired? I can only hope. P.S. If this post doesn't go through I will know that MSFT has my IP addy blocked for some strange reason.
February 21st 08 04:13 PM
by Cool Kat 107 Go to last post
0 139
Motherboard and CPU upgrade...Do I need to reregister Vista Ultima by coolchris
Hi. Was wondering...do I need to phone MS to re register my Ultimate, as its gonna be new hardware and I suspect their will be authentication problems? As soon as I boot up with the new hardware will it ask me to phone MS or what? Cheers.
August 27th 07 10:54 AM
by Thanks Richard! Much appreciated.[_2_] Go to last post
4 107
Xbox 360 HDDVD Player wont install in Vista Ultimate.... by coolchris
OK. Windows Update cant find the driver! Installs all drivers for the USB ports etc, but not the crucial driver for the player itself. Anyone have a link to a driver so I can manually install it? This is wierd as I had it working before, so something has gone missing, or blocking somehow. Help!
June 18th 07 08:27 AM
by coolchris Go to last post
4 326
How do i get msn messenger to work by coolvibrations
Everytime I try to open msn messanger I always get an popup saying that DEP sloses it and I tried adding it to DEP but it wont let me how can I get my msn to work?
March 19th 07 11:24 AM
by SC Go to last post
3 152
Some Common n Major Probs In Vista........ by cool_besoil5000
COM Surrogate & other proceses has stopped working Hey..! I'm using Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Vista(TM) Ultimate Verision 6.0 (Build 6000) I'm facing some problems which are listed below...Plz Suggest some solution....! Problems Are... 1. COM Surrogate Has Stopped Working...... 2. My Windows Media Player stops working whenever I play some Video or Movie in it. but it plays Music(MP3) files....!
June 10th 07 07:18 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
5 214
black screen by coondawg
my computer crash,and now all i get is a black screen which read the primary ide master hard drive self monitoring system has reported a parameter has exceeded it normal range. help please
January 2nd 08 09:22 PM
by Malke Go to last post

From The