USB Bluetooth adapters with Vista by VistaVick
Are there are any that fully work? Tried a toshiba one and while it shows up in the device manager, I get no bluetooth menu in the control panel to turn discovery on. I really need one in order to sync my pda with mobile device center.
February 15th 07 03:59 AM
by conman29 Go to last post
3 136
sony dvd drive unable to read cd or dvd after burning by RickRon4
I have been running vista ultimate french ver. (32 bits) with a sony dvd dru-820a since 2 weeks with no problem. I have decided to burn something on a movie dvd+r dvd for the first time with dvd maker and since that time I am no longer able to read any dvd or cd (music or software) with the drive. It keep asking to insert a dvd or cd. Any clue about the problem ? The drive is new from...
February 15th 07 04:07 AM
by nutnut1962 Go to last post
1 173
Any CD/DVD burners that work with Vista? by Kevin Potts
I have Vista Home Premium, an HP a1440n pc and now my internal LightScribe burner that came with it does not work, it won't recognize any blank media when I try to burn anything. It thinks the drive is empty. Are there any burners out there that are working with Vista? I'm thinking of just going and buying a new one to hold me over till HP puts out a new driver/firmware update for mine....
February 15th 07 04:17 AM
by Stuart Berman Go to last post
5 199
Compaq Aero by Thomas Goodson
Does anybody here know of a way to get a Compaq Aero 1530 to sync to Outlook 2007 under Vista? I suspect that it will require a driver of some sort since it connects via a serial port. ** Tom **
February 15th 07 06:06 AM
by Thomas Goodson Go to last post
0 164
Vista sees -R DVDs as RW by Doverguy
Hi, any one had this problem? I put a DVD -R dvd in the writer to backup some files and Vista told me it was a RWable and wanted to format the disc first....OOps!
February 15th 07 08:51 AM
by Billy Go to last post
1 155
NVidia, NForce 2/3, Vista, ATI by Jeppe
Am I glad that choosed intel based motherboard when I last upgraded my computer. Nvidia talks nForce2, nForce3 Vista support Last week, we learned about a compatibility problem with Nvidia nForce3-based motherboards involving Windows Vista, ATI graphics cards, and dual-core processors. Nvidia informed us that its only chipsets certified for Vista were the nForce4, nForce 500, and...
February 15th 07 12:04 PM
by Roscoe Go to last post
1 189
Blue screen of death under Vista Ultimate 64-bit by saxonyfrank
After I didn't get any help or useful information from Intel's graphics support team, I would like to address my problem here. The hardware described below was running under Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista RC2 32-bit without any problem for about three months. - Intel(R) Desktop Board DG965WH, - Intel(R) CPU E6600, - 4GB Corsair RAM, 800MHz (5-5-5-13), - Hard disk drive 400GB...
February 15th 07 02:10 PM
by kayusee Go to last post
1 196
Maximize Vista's RAM to 4Gb by David
I posted this in the General Discussion, but I feel this is a better place I just recently built a new machine with the latest components and installed Vista Ultimate 32 bit edition on it. I have 4 Gb of RAM in the machine, but Vista only displays 3.325 Gb of it. I have read that I can do a boot.ini "hack" with /PAE to enable it to read all 4Gb but wanted to know a few things. I am a gamer...
February 15th 07 05:58 PM
by David Go to last post
7 211
problem burning CD in BenQ EW162I DVD burner by delta_J
I have 32-bit Vista Ultimate installed legitimately. Whenever I hook up my BenQ EW162I external DVD burner to my comp and try to burn a CD after setting the default CD burner in the Properties window to the BenQ drive, Windows Explorer freezes and takes a good 3 minutes to unfreeze itself. Sufficed to say, I have yet to burn a CD successfully in that drive. Windows Explorer also freezes just...
February 15th 07 06:27 PM
by delta_J Go to last post
2 199
CHIC eHome Infrared Transceiver by Action
I am moving a current MCE 2005 system to Vista Ultimate 64-bit. I am connecting the eHome USB Infrared Transceiver to the Vista machine. When I visit the Windows Update site, it suggests that the CHIC mouse needs to be updated. However, this device is actually the CHIC eHome Transceiver, not a mouse. Additionally the device driver update for identified device will not actually update, it...
February 15th 07 06:32 PM
by kayusee Go to last post
4 241
Soundblaster no Input under Vista by [email protected]
Hey all, I installed Vista and manged to the correct drivers from my SoundBlaster XFI pro. The only problem is all the inputs to the card show up as not available in programs and gray in setup/sound or to whatever program whats to use them. I've tried both the microphone inputs and the LINE IN. When I try to do the setup the computer "does not hear me" (cute) . Any ideas?
February 15th 07 06:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 156
Connecting A Projector by Jon
Hi, If anyone can help me, that'll be great. I am trying to connector a projector directly to my notebook so I can do a presentation. It is not detecting it. I've open the Network Projector Wizard and I have no luck detecting it. Can someone assist me to get this projector on with Windows Vista Business. Thanks in advance. Jon
February 15th 07 06:54 PM
by Jon Go to last post
2 157
I really need help finding Modem Drivers by JdeeHere
I Desperately need to find Intel 536ep and Smartlink Modems drivers for Vista. If anyone out there knows where I might find them I will be eternally grateful. Thank You
February 15th 07 07:50 PM
by BobC Go to last post
2 171
Vista and Soundblaster Audigy 2 Value: drivers and software ??? by Jaser
HI everyone, I just have a question about my soundcard. The only drivers I can find are for 2 speaker stereo. I's kinda frustrating. Is there going to be full drivers and software for for all 5.1 speakers? or should I invest in another soundcard, which I do not want to do as it's less than a year old.
February 15th 07 08:11 PM
by Rock Go to last post
2 235
ati all-in-wonder 9800 pro tuner driver missing by Hammer_head
Does anybody know if theres anything that can make my tuner work?
February 15th 07 08:19 PM
by Adele Clingman Go to last post
9 252
Asus wireless LAN card by James
I have a WL-138G that I would like to use under vista 64 not made the change yet had a look in Asus support and it's only has Winxp drivers, does that mean it a non starter? -- James They think it's all over.... it is now. Take the FUN out of my email address to reply.
February 15th 07 08:34 PM
by Kue2 Go to last post
7 203
USB Power.. by ITBGTI
I thought this worked when I first installed but maybe I was wrong.. Running Vista RTM, when I safely eject a USB device (flash drive or iPod), it still keeps power there. So a flash drive for example the light stays on and for an iPod it stays in the "Do not remove" screen. Looking at the device manager it clearly states that it is ready for removal, but is there a way to change it so it...
February 15th 07 08:36 PM
by mcloud Go to last post
3 244
VISTADRIVERS by Mark
I recently purchased a shiny new vista ultimate 64bit. imagine my horror when it wont except my drivers for a gigaset usb adapter DECT connected to a gigaset cx100isdn. so i have 2options xp with internet or vista no internet can anyone help me. i cant get broadband where i live so this connection is the only option. -- MARK
February 15th 07 10:00 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 320
HCL by JustABloke
What is the point of a HCL that contains incorrect information? I purchased a network card based upon the information contained within the HCL, it simply doesn't work. I've not been able to find any kind of network card wired or wireless that works. Microsoft and all the various hardware vendors simply shrug their shoulders and I am left with the best part of £1000 worth of computer that is...
February 15th 07 11:10 PM
by JustABloke Go to last post
5 486
Running vista home premium in 1024x600 resolution by Bjarne
Hi I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo 3667G, which has a 17" LCD (1440x900). When running XP it was possible to run this screen in 1024x600 (Which suits my eyes best). But after upgrading to vista this resolution is no longer available. The nearest is 1024x768 which is not good because it is stretched, so it looks funny. The video board is a Radeon X700, and i am using the latest Ati drivers
February 16th 07 02:13 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post

From The