E-Mail me by zachy
"Black Baptist" wrote: .
March 13th 10 11:19 AM
by zachy Go to last post
0 342
vista ultimate 64bit with DiNovo Mini ? by ultimatex64bit
Hello,i was wondering if any one knows if the DiNovo Mini works with vista ultimate 64bit ? as i just bought one and was googling about it and have read a few people saying it dosent,im so upset as ive paid for it now and cant return it. Please advice,:confused: -- ultimatex64bit
March 13th 10 02:12 AM
by Natéag[_3_] Go to last post
6 447
MS mouse and keyboard - Windows keeps wanting to install drivers by Andrew Murray[_8_]
My system is Vista Ultimate. I have a wired MS basic optical mouse 'v2.0' Optical, and wired MS keyboard 600. When Windows has started, it keeps wanting to install device drivers for the keyboard and mouse even though they work OK. In device manager they are loaded correctly as "Microsoft Wired Optical Mouse 2.0" and "Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600" but the system still detects these as...
March 12th 10 11:09 PM
by Andrew Murray[_8_] Go to last post
3 276
MS mouse and keyboard - Windows keeps wanting to install drivers by 13th_Panther[_12_]
it sounds to me like windows still is tring to install the mouse and key board . it might not be compatible with your system . also you can go into windows update and on the left side click where it reads restore hidden updates or hide updates . then you can remove them from the list in the updates .
March 12th 10 11:09 PM
by Andrew Murray[_8_] Go to last post
1 353
vista ultimate 64bit with DiNovo Mini ? by ultimatex64bit
Hello,i was wondering if any one knows if the DiNovo Mini works with vista ultimate 64bit ? as i just bought one and was googling about it and have read a few people saying it dosent,im so upset as ive paid for it now and cant return it. Please advice,:confused: -- ultimatex64bit
March 12th 10 10:15 PM
by ultimatex64bit Go to last post
0 276
Realtek by bev56ss
I have deleted something that is causing my realtek to work properly,i how can i reinstall the whole program, i reinstalled the driver, it says it is working properly, i checked to see if the pugl was in the right hole in the back of my computer, and it is in the right place, i bought my computer brand new, realtek was playing sound, are there more parts to the realtek besides the driver, i...
March 12th 10 08:07 PM
by 13th_Panther[_11_] Go to last post
6 440
NTFS USB drive - can I reformat? by Wolverine in Michigan
I have a usb drive formatted NTFS attached to pc using Vista HP. Can usb drive this be reformatted and still work afterward? I know the files will be lost. I know there used to be a problem about reformatting NTFS drives. Thanks
March 12th 10 12:13 PM
by Wolverine in Michigan Go to last post
0 285
cd/dvd drive not detected by raysmith
So my cd/dvd drive doesn't show up on my computer. I have a dell inspiron 5315 desktop. I searched the forum here and found nothing that worked. I tried to uninstall it from my device manager but it would reinstall itself upon reboot, i tried to delete my upper and lower registries for the drive but I don't have lower registry for that. I also checked my autoplay settings but everything was fine...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 11th 10 02:59 PM
by raysmith Go to last post
10 746
Device driver software was not successfully installed by Dave
My LITE-ON DVD SHD-16P1S ATA Device failed to install the driver software. I was told by Sony to unistall the driver and then re-boot my computer as it is a plug-and-play device. I also have another DVD ROM driver that is not even showing up under my device manager window. Any help is greatly appreciated!
March 11th 10 01:07 PM
by cosmanmr Go to last post
7 523
Did I just turn off my CD/DVD drive? by Bagelman
I had just got done fending off a virus on my computer (vista home premium, 32bit). Had to uninstall/reinstall QuickBooks because it wasn't working. I also went through and cleaned up everything I could from the computer, and turned off anything I thought was unneccessary. QB got through with the installation, but is not on my computer anywhere (I've checked everything I know how to check), and...
March 10th 10 01:26 PM
by Bagelman Go to last post
0 276
billionton bluetooth adptar driver problem by nelbulani[_4_]
:huh: hi looking for billionton bluetooth usb adptar 100mt class1 driver for vista 32b. please some body help me for that ..............http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/../ubb/eek.gif] thanks
March 9th 10 06:41 AM
by nelbulani[_4_] Go to last post
0 275
billionton bluetooth adptar driver problem by nelbulani[_4_]
:huh: hi looking for billionton bluetooth usb adptar 100mt class1 driver for vista 32b. please some body help me for that ..............http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/../ubb/eek.gif] thanks
March 9th 10 06:41 AM
by nelbulani[_4_] Go to last post
0 445
32 Bit or 64 Bit by Paul Calcagno
Every once in a while I feel the need to ask a question that seems kinda dumb. So here goes; First I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2 with 2GB of RAM, Firefox, Avira, Spyware Doctor, MBAB, and SAS, all WU's current. Every once in a while I need to know if I have a 32 bit or a 64 bit system (say for a download). So, I do a run====msinfo32 and here's what comes up: OS Name Microsoft®...
March 7th 10 02:22 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
8 489
cd/dvd drive not detected by raysmith
So my cd/dvd drive doesn't show up on my computer. I have a dell inspiron 5315 desktop. I searched the forum here and found nothing that worked. I tried to uninstall it from my device manager but it would reinstall itself upon reboot, i tried to delete my upper and lower registries for the drive but I don't have lower registry for that. I also checked my autoplay settings but everything was fine...
March 7th 10 11:28 AM
by raysmith Go to last post
0 269
Norton Ghost Uses a Bootable CD by Patrick Whittle
I need to create a bootable CD. How do I get a CD to load install.exe when the computer starts? In the DOS days, it was simple... with autoexec.bat
March 7th 10 01:40 AM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
1 282
help for bluetooth by nelbulani[_3_]
hi i intall bluetooth driver and i need to connect my bluetooth device but one massege showing *chang your discovering setting* can somebody tell me how to chang this setting in vista.and how to make bluetooth discoverabel. thanks
March 6th 10 06:30 AM
by nelbulani[_3_] Go to last post
0 268
help for bluetooth by nelbulani[_2_]
hi i intall bluetooth driver and i need to connect my bluetooth device but one massege showing *chang your discovering setting* can somebody tell me how to chang this setting in vista.and how to make bluetooth discoverabel. thanks
March 6th 10 06:27 AM
by nelbulani[_2_] Go to last post
0 262
Realtek by bev56ss
I have deleted something that is causing my realtek to work properly,i how can i reinstall the whole program, i reinstalled the driver, it says it is working properly, i checked to see if the pugl was in the right hole in the back of my computer, and it is in the right place, i bought my computer brand new, realtek was playing sound, are there more parts to the realtek besides the driver, i...
March 6th 10 01:32 AM
by bev56ss Go to last post
0 275
sd card reader not working by Rupa
Hi, I am facing an issue with my HP pavilion dv2224ea laptop with Vista home premium. It has a built in card reader which worked fine initially.But now it has stopped recognizing any SD cards. My Sd card shows up under "Disk drives" in Device manager with a yellow exclamation mark next to it. And also when I right click on it and go to Properties, it shows " This device can not start (code...
March 6th 10 01:23 AM
by tiredofwindough Go to last post
8 444
32 Bit or 64 Bit by Paul Calcagno
Every once in a while I feel the need to ask a question that seems kinda dumb. So here goes; First I'm running Vista Home Premium, SP2 with 2GB of RAM, Firefox, Avira, Spyware Doctor, MBAB, and SAS, all WU's current. Every once in a while I need to know if I have a 32 bit or a 64 bit system (say for a download). So, I do a run====msinfo32 and here's what comes up: OS Name Microsoft®...
March 5th 10 08:34 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post

From The