  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
wireless keyboard 5000 by jade
Can anyone help? With the MS wireless keyboard and mouse connected, my screen saver does not work... when the receiver is unplugged, the screen saver runs well... any suggestions? Thanks in advance -- Diane
April 7th 08 07:06 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
1 178
Wireless Keyboard & Mouse by aeaglenfitch
okay so here is my issue. im running vista 32 bit on a dell xps laptop. i've been using the microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse 3000 for quite some time now. recently i purchased a wireless mocrosoft comfort curve keyboard to go along with the mouse. the mouse comes with it's own little usb dongle wireless reciever and the keyboard comes with that big oval shaped reciever and it was my...
March 5th 09 09:10 PM
by aeaglenfitch Go to last post
0 124
Wireless keybaorad by Dennis
I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard as part of a desktop package. This was working fine until Vista Update installed something and it stopped working. I have tried to roll back and un-install with no joy. I have also tried to Re-install the drivers for this also with no joy as all I get is the following error "Error # 1612". Please help
March 26th 09 03:09 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
5 193
Wireless Issues by AlbertQ
Just a few notes before I launch into my problem: I am running Windows Vista Home Edition My laptop is a Compaq Presario V6000 I am using the WLAN Broadcom 802.11b/g card I seem to have issues with my wireless. I seem to be able to connect fine to other networks such as my college network and library, but have been unable to connect to my home wireless network. I have the SSID and Password...
March 31st 07 04:53 AM
by BigJim Go to last post
3 112
Wireless internet by SC
I just bought a new computer with Vista on it. I have a laptop running XP. I hooked my wireless router up to my Vista machine and I can't seem to get on the internet with my laptop. I had no problem with my old desktop that was running windows XP. I've had some people tell me that Vista has trouble with the wireless routers. Is this correct? Will an update be coming out soon to fix...
March 10th 07 05:18 AM
by Ann KY Go to last post
6 144
Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader will not work, please help! by Pete
Hi group, I am trying to get the Fingerprint Reader to work, but no luck! When I start the "Fingerprint registration wizard', I get the following message: "Error Invalid class string. Suspect installation problem." I have un-installed, re-installed at least 10times. no luck. I got the newest software from MicroSoft, DPPM_201_ENG.exe. (it says: VISTA Compatible).Mouse works just fine. I googled...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 08 09:31 AM
by renegade78[_5_] Go to last post
11 249
Wireless Headset by DeSade
Does anyone use a wireless headset? I want a full headphone type over both ears capable of pumping through both voice and game sounds from 2 different applications at the same time. Wireless is a must as I am sick of getting the wires in the way, clear sound is crucial also. Any recommendations, anyone use a wireless set, I have having a very hard time trying to find one that will do the...
September 10th 08 05:26 AM
by mtc Go to last post
3 246
wireless gamig reciever for windows by Chris
i have a wireless gaming reciever that i bought back when i had vista home premium. worked fine, played thru halo 2 almost all the way thru. then i upgraded to vista home premium 64x and havent been able to get it to work yet. have tried installing/unistalling 20 or so times and updating it at the website, but no luck at all. anybody have any ideas or has there been a fix for this yet?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 13th 08 08:17 PM
by gothaggis Go to last post
21 462
Wireless G vs N by Darkelldar[_4_]
I have upgraded to a wireless N router with rangeboost, Picked up a matching rangboosted PCI card for my PC. The problem is that the N is dropping out and has signal strength of fair to low it is connecting at 300 mbp's but is very unstable. I went back to my wireless G USB adapter and I get good to excellent signal strength and it does not drop off. All other G devices & computers work...
November 18th 08 11:27 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
1 384
Wireless g adapters which work with Vista 64 bit OS by Richard L. Miga
Can anyone provide a list of or indicate which wireless g adapters and/or manufactures which work with the Vista 64 bit OS?
May 28th 07 01:55 PM
by freddy Go to last post
2 130
wireless expresscard not detected by Randy
Hi, I have tried several different troubleshooting methods to get Vista to detect a Belkin ExpressCard wireless adapter, but I never see the "New Hardware Found" message, nor do I ever see it in Device Manager. I followed Belkin's installation instructions and also found that their Network Utility program does not appear on the desktop, nor do I see anything in the system tray (yet the...
July 26th 09 02:34 PM
by RobTsintas Go to last post
3 238
Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 issue - HOT KEY no workee by Raxet
I have assigned the file "E:\Tribune.xlsx" to the My Favorites 1 position. However, I can't seem to depress the 1/F5 key in such a way as to execute the file. Specifically, depressing that key and holding it, should execute that file. The natural follow through would be to have Office Excel 2007 open with the file loaded. Any ideas why those key assignments aren't working?
December 2nd 07 06:31 AM
by Raxet Go to last post
1 118
Wireless Entertainment 8000 Navigational Pad by surat
Hi..just purchased this entertainment 8000. Just wondering the navigational pad that you have, can you use this like moving your mouse. Can you move it easily or like SOOOO SLOW or not moving at all. The one that I have, if I choose the pointer then it won't move the pointer at all or if move only about 1cm and then stop or stuck and cannot move.
November 9th 08 10:54 AM
by surat Go to last post
2 309
Wireless Entertainment 8000 batteries by Richard Dower
Just got this wireless dektop combo, came with 2000mAh NiMH batteries, 1.2Volt, AA size...my question is this, the warning label on the battery compartment says you can replace the batteries with others from 2000-2500mAh. But can you use higher capacity batteries then this?...says 2700-2900mAh?
October 22nd 07 09:14 PM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 144
Wireless Entertainment 8000 by Robert
Today I installed my new "Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000". This set includes the Keyboard 8000 and the Lasermouse 8000. I run a DELL Dimension 9200 PC for a while and had a Logitech Wireless Desktop set before that runned without any problems. What I was looking forward to was the navigation pad on the keyboard and the backlightet keys of it - and I liked the design of the devices. And...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 21st 08 01:15 PM
by sutester Go to last post
14 456
Wireless Entertainment 7000 Keyboard Problem by apotts53
I've installed a new MS Wireless Entertainment 7000 keyboard and Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 package recently, and everything seems to work fine, except the Windows button, located in the bottom center of the keyboard, has not operating function. It's supposed to open the Start Menu, and I assume it would run Flip 3D with the Alt key, but nothing. Has anybody had the problem? I can't find...
February 24th 08 08:02 PM
by apotts53 Go to last post
0 138
Wireless drivers need to be reinstalled after rebooting by RichTag31
I've been using Vista Ultimate for two months now, on a wireless network. My computer connects through a Belkin 802.11g wireless card. However, in the past few days, every time I reboot the computer, the wireless connection stops working. The card stops showing up in device manager, and I need to reinstall the drivers from the CD in order to get it working again. To my knowledge, nothing...
July 2nd 07 09:06 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
3 134
Wireless Device by Mark
I've recently install Windows Vista on my notebook (BenQ Joybook S52E), the wireless and bluetooth does not work anymore. The start sequence dose not pick up or recognise the built in wireless device and bluetooth device on start up. Can anyone help. Mark
January 15th 08 08:49 AM
by dmex[_61_] Go to last post
1 94
wireless desktop problems by celfyddydau
My keyboard and mouse are now playing up. They were fine for a couple of days after installing VISTA. I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard and the accompanying optical mouse. Problems include mouse freezing Mouse not going where I am trying to point it
July 5th 07 10:30 PM
by djollie111 Go to last post
2 130
Wireless connection stopped working by M Skabialka
A friend with a vista PC was having problems connecting wirelessly to a router. It had been working OK for months then she decided to download the MS Office 2007 trial. Since then her wireless connection stopped working (though I have no idea why this happened at this time). Their other computer was also having a really slow ethernet connection so I had them buy a new cisco wireles router...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 20th 08 10:26 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT] Go to last post

From The