  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
64-Bit Drivers for HP LaserJet 1020 Now Available by Cal Bear '66
64-Bit Drivers for HP LaserJet 1020 Now Available http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2100&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=439320&lang=en -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
August 31st 07 01:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 122
64-bit laptop recommendation by John A Grandy[_2_]
I'm researching a 64-bit laptop to be used primarily for Microsoft software development.. Which flavors of Vista come in 64-bit ? Does anyone have any specific recommendations on make/model ? Thanks.
January 11th 09 03:29 AM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
1 198
64-bit Proview PL926W drivers? by MartinP
Anyone out there have 64-bit Proview PL926Wbi drivers?
February 21st 08 12:10 PM
by Oxendine9381[_3_] Go to last post
5 118
64-Bit Version Compatible? by Alan Morris
I am using a Dell Dimension 5150 with an Intel 3.0Ghz Hyper Threading processor and 3 gigabytes of RAM. My two questions a 1. Would I be able to run the 64-bit version of Vista? 2. Is the 64-bit version of Vista more driver deficient than the 32-bit version? Thanks in advance for any help anyone in the group is able to offer. Regards,
October 12th 06 07:49 AM
by Stephen Beach Go to last post
3 138
64bit Alps Pointing Device Driver by Doomz
Is there such a thing out there? *points to topic* I seem to have to beable to have the driver to disable the touchpad since the windows one won't disable on the laptop.. its a sony VGNFZ180E model if you need that info.. -- Doomz
November 11th 08 03:28 AM
by Milhouse Van Houten Go to last post
1 353
64bit and 4gb by gazeddy
i upgraded to 64bit hoping i would be able to use 4gb ram but my 64bit system only shows 3.25 gb i have a 256 mb pcie nvidia gfx card. how can i get all my ram -- gazeddy
October 1st 07 12:44 AM
by jorgen[_2_] Go to last post
7 228
64bit vista wont let 32bit programs access network by Richard Allen
Anything 32bit i have on my 64 ultimate machine cant get net access. Including all the office 2007 packages, MSN and IE (32bit version). All my 64 bit programs are fine Inc. IE 64bit. It all worked fine yesterday, and after a reboot problems start. Initially, MSN dies, then dr watson pops up because its died. then I'm left to discover the carnage of my 32 bit programs. I cant check my email...
April 25th 07 08:22 PM
by Richard Allen Go to last post
2 164
6600GT AGP Kickin' My Butt! LCD Woes! Many Details Included. by neospyce
My Monitor: Westinghouse L2046NV 20.1" LCD Monitor: (Specs) Product Features 1,400 x 1,050 maximum resolution Analog RGB and digital DVI-D inputs 170-degree horizontal and 160-degree vertical viewing angles 300-nit brightness, high 900:1 contrast ratio PC and Mac compatible; 1-year warranty
August 27th 07 01:19 AM
by The Traveller Go to last post
8 124
6to4 adapter by Neal Weissman
does anyone know what the "6TO4 adapter" is? it has never worked, i have always received this message: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)" does anyone know what this means in english? thanks. -- Fool On The Hill
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 11th 08 04:20 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
14 404
700Mb CD formats as 576Mb by Paddy
I have some 700Mb rewritable CDs. For some reason, Vista (Home Premium) formats these as 576Mb. Where is the other 124Mb? They are currently formatted as Live File System. Does that make a difference? How would I change the format to Mastered? Thanks in advance.
June 26th 09 02:02 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
6 327
7200 rpm Ultra-IDE hard drive loud during automatic system restore by GT
I have a 160GB, 7200 rpm, Ultra-IDE hard drive and during automatic or manual sytem restore the harddrive is loud for about 4 minutes.
April 29th 07 03:32 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 133
7600GS 512MB vs 7600GT 256MB video card by Thwackum
Hi! I'm trying to select a video card for my DIY built-for-Vista PC. I'm not a gamer, I just want Aero GUI to run nice and smooth and my DVDs to look good. Would you recommend a card with higher clock speed or more video RAM? Like, 7600GS 512MB or 7600GT 256MB? The system is C2D E6600, Asus P5B-E, 2x1GB 533MHz Corsair. Thanks!
January 12th 07 03:43 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
6 283
768 MB RAM and Home Basic by Kris Dee
Hello, Many websites show the minimum system requirements for Vista Home Basic: they say 512 MB RAM will do. I have this "old" PC (P4 1.7 GHz, 3 x 256 MB RAM, Geforce6200 64-bit), a "Siemens Scenic T", and I am wondering if "Home Basic" will run smootly on this machine. Although it meets the minimum system requirements, I need to know if "Home
June 17th 08 07:19 PM
by BurrWalnut Go to last post
8 200
77 WIIKEY FUSION Informacion by wiikeyfusion
Atendiendo a las peticiones de los usuarios finales y distribuidores, estamos encantados de confirmar que el apoyo WBFS se incluirán en Wiikey Fusion. Pronto podremos comprar Wiikey Fusion.Segun nos informa el distribuidor para españa www.R4spain.com/tienda WBFS es un sistema de archivos desarrollado especialmente para el almacenamiento de copias de seguridad de Wii que comprime los juegos a un...
April 7th 10 07:43 PM
by wiikeyfusion Go to last post
0 255
7in1 Memory card reader ok in xp and windows 7 not Vista by FUNANDWILD0
My laptop d900t comes with a 7in1 memory card reader 66% of the memory cards i utilize do not work with it. I never had the issue wiht xp. But did with vista. I thought the pins were bent because once in a blue moon the SD meory card would read okay. Then went to try out the 6801 build windows 7. Memory cards alll worked flawless any size of SD perfectly fine. That went great for a...
April 2nd 09 12:54 AM
by FUNANDWILD0 Go to last post
0 200
7mgte Performance Part by [email protected]
######################################################################### ######### 7mgte Performance Part VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ######### FOUND IT HE ######### ...
May 18th 10 11:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 563
8000 mouse transceiver by Tony Linguini
I bought the mouse for my tablet which already has bluetooth. I know this is a stretch, but couldn't I use the transceiver to add bluetooth capability to another computer? Problem is it shows up by itself as a mouse. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
July 31st 07 02:36 PM
by Tony Linguini Go to last post
0 148
802.11g driver missing by annehuffman
HP Paviliion desktop, after system recovery get error message that new hardware found : 802.11g Network adapter Have reinstalled several times but driver wont load. How can I fix this.. I need the internet on desktop/ How can Ifind out the manufacturer of wireless card :eek: -- annehuffman
December 27th 08 09:47 AM
by Richard G. Harper [MVP] Go to last post
1 186
82845G Intel Graphics Controller (Onboard) by Doug
Good Evening all. Due to Intel not supporting this graphics controller anymore, I am not able to upgrade so I can get the Vista dcd maker to work. Does anyone have any suggestions to bypass this without spending money??? Thank you. -- Doug
February 22nd 08 10:28 AM
by kamldeep Go to last post
1 121
82945g express chipset family by hitmanout2007
Problem caused by Intel Graphics Driver This problem was caused by Intel Graphics Driver. This program was created by Intel Corporation. Intel Corporation does not currently have a solution for the problem that you reported Download and install an updated version of Intel Graphics Driver from one of the following locations:
January 23rd 08 12:12 AM
by deuxpapillon Go to last post

From The