sony vaio fan control driver by Crazed Weasel
After installing Vista, my system's fan ran at a very high speed. I had a similar problem in XP that I fixed by installing the sony fan control driver (xSOG061XDAN.EXE) from the sony web site. I tried running that installation on Vista, but it just hung. I then had the idea of running it on XP to see what it did. I saw that it copied 3 files (SFCINST.EXE, SonyFanC.inf and sonyfanc.sys) to...
November 5th 06 09:47 PM
by Crazed Weasel Go to last post
0 371
DVD RW Drive Has Gone From BIOS and Device Manager (E:) Has Gone Missing ! by Crazy Axis
Heya Guys I Have Been Burning DvD's and CD's For Ages Now But Ever Since The Other Night My E: Drive Has Just Gone Missing.................. I Forgot My DvD Drive Name But When I Check Device Manager I Can Easily Say It Has Changed........ I Mean If You Need Any Other Information I'll Try My Best To Help You To Help Me
March 2nd 09 04:35 PM
by Crazy Axis Go to last post
2 136
Dead laptop hard drive !!! Gettin new one but need help !!urgently!! by Crazy Axis
Heya Guys I Seriously Need Help Because When I Get My New Hard Drive I Dont Want To Lose My Operating System But I Shouldn't Should I Because Its Basically Like Upgradin Your Hard Drive ?? My 80GB (Original Hard Drive) Which Is Somehow Fuc*ed Up And Died On Me So Basically I Lost All My Documents And Programs. I Had Which Is A Pis*Take. The Problem With It Is That It Just Wont Show Up On BIOS...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 2nd 08 05:46 PM
by Crazy Axis Go to last post
12 453
Conflicts?? by Crazy Rev
Hello. Suddenly I am having conflict problems. I have checked in the Device Manager for exclamation marks and other indicators. In checking the "Non-plug & Play drivers," I see the message: "spldr" problem. I do not know what this means or to what it refers. I appreciate any help. thanks.
September 21st 06 07:56 PM
by Crazy Rev Go to last post
0 210
Recognizing the Full capacity of 300GB HDD in Vista by Crazyjimmy123
Recently I purchased a 300GB ATA/100 internal hard drive, but when I installed the drive, the Vista only recognized 137GB of it, what can I do to get my full capacity of my hard drive? Does Windows Vista RC1 support 48-bit logical block addressing?
September 21st 06 05:41 PM
by Crazyjimmy123 Go to last post
0 167
Recognizing Full Capacity of 300GB HDD in Vista RC1 by Crazyjimmy123
Recently I purchased a 300GB ATA/100 internal hard drive, but when I installed the drive, the Vista RC1 only recognized 137GB of it, what can I do to get my full capacity of my hard drive? Does Windows Vista RC1 support 48-bit logical block addressing?
October 2nd 06 10:33 PM
by DaleMail Go to last post
3 157
Bluetooth disconnect when resolution change by CrazyJogurt
I have a big problem. I am using a Z61m IBM notebook with bluetooth and Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth. Every time I start a game, that changes the resolution, it disconnects my mouse. It does the same thing when the User Account Control window appears. And to get it back I can't just push the make/break connection button on mouse, but I have to remove it from bluetooth...
April 4th 07 06:40 PM
by CrazyJogurt Go to last post
2 150
Windows Vista hauppauge wintv-pvr-150 by [email protected]
I have a hauppauge wintv-pvr-150 card and am running vista. I updated the drivers from the Hauppauge website but still cannot get the card to pick up any imput in thr rca jacks. Please Help!
June 30th 07 06:36 PM
by JW Go to last post
8 116
2 Sata DVD-Rs that are very slow by crazykooter[_2_]
Like title says I have 2 sata burners that just wont work right in vista 64. I have tried every thing I know yet that read and write very slow. My system is a Asus P5K-E wifi board. 4 gigs of ram and 2 sata 2 250 gig hdds. Ive tried resetting bios to stock. Heck ive searched google for hrs trying to find an answer to this. One of the burners is a brand new Samsung and the other is a...
November 15th 07 12:57 AM
by crazykooter[_3_] Go to last post
2 160
Vista 64 not recognize my cell phone and burns up flashdrives by crazyman196
I have a HP laptop that initially recognized my cingular (at&t) 8525 but now it wont (via usb connection). My xp machines recognize it - havent tried it on another vista machine. It doesnt even recognize a usb device is attached. However when I connect my usb hard drive that works fine, Any ideas? Also almost every flashdrive I have attached to any USB port on the laptop has been toasted. I...
September 23rd 07 10:10 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 121
Hp Pavilion m8050la w/analog input problems by crazypuerco
I've a HP Pavilion m8050 w/ analog video and audio inputs, and Vista doesn't recognise them. There are RCA inputs (yellow, white and red) and S-video... How can I get to function... I need help I work with this kind of things. Thanks --
June 30th 08 10:39 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 172
Windows Experience Index test hangs by CrazySaguaro
I cannot complete the "Windows Experience Index" as it hangs about 1/8 way into the "Running the Direct3D Alpha Blend Assessment" test. It's been sitting there for an hour or more. Tried several times, canceling just hangs Explorer and requires task termination or else system goes to its knees. http://stateson.net/pub/v64_wei_hang.png I'm running Windows Vista 64 with an Intel DG965WH...
May 10th 07 08:42 PM
by CrazySaguaro Go to last post
0 96
Can Vista Support 3 TV Tuners? by CrazySaguaro
I currently have two analog Hauppauge PVR-150s (on one PCI card) in my system for analog cable, but I want to purchase a HVR-1600 to control my HD QAM cable box (Cox Cable) to watch/record HD content. Is this possible in Windows Vista Media Center? I have found some sources that say Windows Vista Media Center will only recognize two tuners total. If Media Center only recognizes two...
October 8th 08 08:49 PM
by trouble Go to last post
2 233
problems with external hard drive by crazystargrl
Hey, I'm having some problems with my Rock mobile disk external hard driver. Maybe somebody can help? I have an external hard drive that I use to store all my music on (I just moved all my music from iTunes on there a few weeks ago). It was working fine and all of a sudden it doesn't show up at all on my Windows Vista even though it used to. It used to not show up on my disk management, but I...
April 8th 09 10:05 PM
by calwolfe Go to last post
4 193
Partitioning with Disk Management by CRB175
I want to create a partition - following the guildelines in "Help and Support", once I have opened Disk Management, I am told to: "Right-click an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New Simple Volume." I can't seem to do this anywhere, despite having 224GB free space. Options on C drive appear to be limited to "Shrink Volume" (with Extend volume greyed out).
March 21st 07 05:55 AM
by chinga69 Go to last post
4 97
Mp3 Player by cre8tor
I want to buy an mp3 player, I have a 64x2 dual core processor, everything that is compatable with vista is x86. For the 64 is unkown, does it really make a difference & if so how?
March 10th 08 09:50 AM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 112
MCE wont find channels when my OTA tuner is part of the tuners, why? Can I manually.. by crewxp
Hey, I just installed the Windows 7 RTM build from Technet. I also just purchased an AverTV Combo M780 Tuner (for the analog and OTA). I already had a HDHomeRun which gave me 2 ATSC Digital signals. But I'm having trouble configuring all the tuners in Media Center... I can get the Analog working fine, and the 2 HDHomeRun tuners.... Although the MCE only detects HD signals from HDHomeRun if I...
August 23rd 09 01:16 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
1 183
USB Divices dont work cause they need Drivers! by Cris
I have many flash drives and i have a External CD-RW drive and they wont work cause vista asks for drivers. Well the only drivers you can find are for MS98 and they dont work. i am the full admin so i dont get it i dont think anyone else seems to have this problems but me. if anyone can help me that would be very helpful Thanks.
March 28th 08 04:50 PM
by glassdentist Go to last post
2 266
Trouble with a Canoscan LIDE 70 Scanner by Cris Halbert
I have already talked to Canon Technical Support and have had no success. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Vista 32bit drivers for my scanner and it is detected and device manager reports it running with no errors. I am running Vista 32 Ultimate. The moment I go to scan anything with it, it starts to scan, freezes, then errors out. I have tested the scanner on a Win XP machine and it...
April 14th 07 10:40 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
1 140
Vista Downgraded My Memorycard! by Cris Rowlands
Last year, i bought one of Virgins Mobile Lobster 700 TV smartphones, which i also bought a 2GB micro SD card for. Recently i went to a friends house and tried plugging my phone into her laptop with vista on to see how vista works when it comes to utalising phones. It installed a download from the update thing to let it work with my phone, and it all seemed fine. Afterwards, when getting...
August 26th 07 02:16 AM
by JW Go to last post

From The