  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Dell Photo Printer 720 by Jackie_D
Hi, My son is running Windows Vista and has recently hooked up a Dell 720 Photo printer. (he doesn't have internet access as yet so I am searching for solutions to his problem). When he tries to print a doc., he gets the message that there is a communication problem. He has tried all the standards a few times, i.e. checking cable/cord connections, restarting computer, uninstalling drivers &...
October 8th 07 06:58 AM
by BigJim Go to last post
1 120
Dell pocket dj by Wendy
I was just wondering if anyone knows of a patch or update so that the dell pocket dj will be compatible with windows vista.
January 24th 08 12:57 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 153
Dell Precision 670 slow frame rates with several video cards by David Manvell[_2_]
Reposting this to a couple forums: I've had a Dell Precision 670 for several years now. It originally came with a NVIDIA Quadro 3450 video card which died twice so I switched it out with a NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GT OC. 512MB ram on the Geforce. My system performance improved greatly. Pretty much running 15-30 frames per second in World of Warcraft at 1920x1200 mode with all settings on high. I...
October 22nd 08 05:07 PM
by Andy [YaYa] Go to last post
1 208
Dell Printers by Alan H
I have a new Dell All in One 960. Works great on XP. No support in Vista. We need more driver support, Microsoft. :)
September 15th 06 03:02 AM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
2 176
Dell Quickset + Vista + Bluetooth Keyboard by Josh
Anyone else out there experiencing problems with their bluetooth keyboards. Dell quickset is supposed to display the actual charge of your primary and keyboard battery. Well the primary works fine but when it comes to displaying the correct charge for the keyboard it doesn't work. The %'s are completely off. Never shows a full charge ... never shows it discharging .... etc .. Dell says...
April 22nd 07 06:49 PM
by Josh Go to last post
0 149
Dell TrueMobile Wi-Fi Card Not Recognized by StephenK
I use a Dell TrueMobile 1300 USB Wi-Fi card to connect to the internet. Recently, I reinstalled Beta 2 to free up a large portion of my HDD. Before, the card worked fine, although it took some effort to get it to work. Now, the card is not being recognized by the driver software I downloaded, and the OS lists it as an "Unknown Device". I copied the driver files from my old installation...
August 30th 06 03:17 PM
by StephenK Go to last post
1 543
Dell USB front ports and Vista by Paul
I just received my new Dimension C521 from Dell running under Vista. When trying to connect a Kodak camera and a Pilot Tungsten e2 to the FRONT USB ports, I consistently got the "USB device not recognzied" message. I went to the discussion group area assuming this was a Vista problem. However, I plugged the devices into the back USB ports and they worked fine. Dell technical support...
June 10th 07 06:47 PM
by Paul Go to last post
6 215
dell wireless 355 module with bluetooth 2.0/EDR technology w trace by RKB
This is the module that I supposedly have installed on my laptop. Although it shows in control panel, unfortunately I can not get it to work in Motorola Moble Phone Tools with Vista although it works with XP. The main question I have is since it says with trace filter, does anyone know if the trace writes to a file and which file? I'm hoping I can debug the problem if I could find the trace....
May 14th 08 03:31 PM
by Jon Go to last post
2 149
Dell Wireless Network controller by Kim
This morning we lost internet access due to a problem with cable. Once it was restored (don't know if that caused the problem), I have an error that states "Dell Wireless WLAN Network controller stopped working and has closed". If I close the box, it reappears. However, I still have internet access without a problem. Another issue I'm having since this morning is that Earthlink...
February 11th 08 02:43 AM
by Kim Go to last post
0 94
Dell Wireless Vista Ultimate x64 BSOD: X64_0x3D_bcmwl664+580b4 by SteveC
Hi there, I recently ordered a new Dell XPS M1530 with Vista Home Premium. I upgraded it to Vista Ultimate x64 and ever since I installed the drivers from Dell for my wireless, I've been receiving seemingly random BSODs. Here is the information you may find necessary: Device Name: Dell Wireless 1505 Draft 802.11n WLAN Mini-Card Driver Title: "Broadcom Extensible 802.11 Network Adapter...
January 17th 09 09:28 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 207
DELL; ATI Mobility X1300 Hypermemory; 763MB shared out of 2GB ???? by augustus_meyer
After buying a DELL Inspiron 6400 with Vista pre-installed, I had serious discussions with tech support. Actually, now they state, it is not a bug, but a feature, a Vista feature. Here is the problem: I have a ATI Mobility X1300 graphics card, for which DELL claimed 128MB hypermemory usage. The card itself has 64MB dedicated memory, so I expected 64MB from system RAM to be shared. I had 1GB...
April 29th 07 07:18 PM
by Ben Enfield Go to last post
4 124
Delux V-B01 by Ayman Hammad
I have web cam (Delux V-B01) Windows Cannot Install It I have Driver for XP but i recive error when install it "Not enough storage is availble to complete this operation"
January 31st 07 07:20 AM
by Ayman Hammad Go to last post
0 241
deneme by Ömer Coşkun[_2_]
deneme 01
January 21st 10 06:36 AM
by Ömer Coşkun[_2_] Go to last post
0 274
Depth Levels of File Subdirectory Tree Allowed. by Miguel
I have my hard disk organized into several volumes and directories in each volume as normal. In some cases I have several levels of subdirectories, perhaps 7 or even up to 9. I have not had problems in creating deeper level subdirectories. I have not tried more than, perhaps 9. But I am not sure how many I have at times. This leads me to my first question. 1. Is there software out there or...
August 1st 07 03:36 AM
by Miguel Go to last post
0 107
Deskjet 3822 installation by Sar*
Hi, Having problems installing Deskjet 3822 with Windows Vista. I am also missing the installation CD for the printer. I tried using the set up wizard but it failed to detect that model of printer. Can anyone help?
June 23rd 07 06:45 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 146
DeskJet 5740 on Vista 64bit by Hal
Hello all Device manager recognizes the printer but is unable to locate the necessary driver. Any advice on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated.
November 1st 07 12:12 AM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
7 154
Deskjet 990 CXi by Pendle Plucker
I have a new computer with Vista Business edition. When I connect my HP990 CXi, the printer is recognised, installed even - but remains stubbornly inactive when I try to print anything. At one point I did get it to print a test page, but that was my only highlight of a frustrating day. If I go to Control Panel, Add Printer, Select Port, Select from Drop down list - I can see no list. It's...
November 3rd 08 05:06 PM
by Pendle Plucker Go to last post
0 311
desktop by mensing
i cannot get display control center to change the dektop background that option was lost in personalise options is there a way to get this back,thanks.
September 28th 08 11:09 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
3 251
desktop coruption by Vista_enterprise_User
Even after changing video cards i seem to have what the best i can discribe as screen coruption at least 2 to 3 times a day. every open item on the task bar become unreadable garbage, all piled on top of each other by the windows logo button. If i press the windows logo button on the taskbar i can see the no items on the start menu but can see the out line of the start menu areo stye. As i...
May 18th 07 02:28 PM
by Vista_enterprise_User Go to last post
6 122
Desktop Display Problem by Lucy
Hello, If someone in here could tell me how to fix my desktop issue I would be forever grateful. I wanted to check my email. I turned the computer on, checked my mail and shut the lid. At that point everything was fine. When I came back to it, I plugged it in, opened it and my desktop display was wonky.(I had this issue before, and did a restore which fixed the problem). The screen was...
January 27th 09 09:39 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post

From The