Bluetooth USB Adapter by crisi
I have just bought a bluetooth usb adapter so that i can transfer pics and other stuff from my mobile phone to the computer. The problem is that every time I connect the bluetooth adapter to the computer, a message appears telling me to install the driver software and I click on it to do so.but then the computer displays another message saying that the driver could not be found and to look...
January 26th 08 11:47 PM
by Curious Go to last post
3 147
Cannot use DVD drives in vista by [email protected]
Hi All, After a really long day and lots os swearing, I give up. I have just built a new machine with vista home premium on. WHile installing, the files started loading and suddenly a dialog pops up stating I need to install drivers for the DVD / CD drive. WTF? You were using it two seconds ago.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 20th 07 12:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
10 370
RAID array will not spin down. by [email protected]
Hi Folks, I have added a RAID 5 array to my HTPC running vist home premium. The drives in the machine are 4 X 500 SATA attached to a RocketRaid 2130 controller, Raid 5 and a 60GB SATA which is running the OS. Vista is set to spin down the drives after 20 minutes and the 60GB seems to spin down but the raid will not. Is a RAID array supposed to spin down along with any other drives?
September 2nd 07 08:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 206
Strange boot issue with Vista. (Will not boot from HDD without DVD) by [email protected]
Hi folks. My woes with Vista / HTPC continue.... I had to replace my HDD because Vista thinks it's corrupt. XP does not mind it though. So, I buy a new 500GB SATA2 and put that in. Put in Vista HP DVD and start the process. Again. MB is set to boot from DVD, then HDD.
August 7th 07 03:11 PM
by GTS Go to last post
3 122
Canon S40 Digital Camera by Crispy500
I suspect this is not the right place, but I have recently bought a new desktop (HP Pavilion) and I want to still use my Canon S40 digi camera. The CD that comes with the camera says that the driver for the camera will not install with the VISTA OS! I have searched the Internet for an updated driver for the camera, but it seems that Canon have said said that they will not be supporting this...
March 20th 08 06:20 PM
by Pete Stavrakoglou Go to last post
4 231
Laserjet 1020 doesn´t work by crisrich
I cannot print a pdf document from Adobe Reader 7.0.8 to my LaserJet 1020. The file seems to get stuck in the spooler. At least this is the status indicated in the printer window. I also cannot cancel/delete the file from the que. I cannot change the driver because the "New Driver..." button is greyed out/inactive. I downloaded the latest XP driver from the HP site but the EZInstaller ...
October 19th 06 07:43 PM
by crisrich Go to last post
0 246
Bluetooth Headphones problem with Vista by crissy14
A while ago i've bought 2 wireless headphones (Teac HP-4BT) and i tried to used them with a bluetooth usb adaptor. They work fine except one thing. The sound from the left speaker is played in the right one and what should be played in the right speaker is played in the left one. I used both headphones, 2 different USB adaptors (MSI and Logilink), 2 different sound cards (the onboard one and...
February 28th 08 03:13 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 175
Movile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Chipset by Cristhian
This driver is a not compatible whit Windows Vista.
May 17th 09 10:54 AM
by dingussquatford Go to last post
2 243
Windows Vista - IR drivers Kinsung by Cristhian
Hello, I'm need this driver. Thank You !!
March 7th 07 02:02 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 192
Flash Disk Found New Hardware by cristi
When connecting a flash disk vista won't install it but it's Vista Ready. It makes the sound of a new connected device but won't find the necesary drivers. I've installed the hotfix from the vista support mail, but still nothing. NO flash disks seems to work. So what's the problem?
December 1st 07 04:46 PM
by cristi Go to last post
4 109
WLAN Service by Cristiano Boschi
Hello I have windows vista ultimate (from msdn) I have probem with start service "CONFIGURAZIONE AUTOMATICA WLAN" (WLANSVC) When I want start the service return error 1068 Can You Help Me? Thank
January 10th 07 08:42 PM
by Cristiano Boschi Go to last post
0 152
windows vista by cristina
What I like most about Windows Vista is the Sidebar because of the useful gadgets. For example, Facebook, weather and the news help me keep up with my friends and whats going on around the world.
February 19th 10 01:53 AM
by LVTravel Go to last post
2 401
windows vista by cristina
What I like most about Windows Vista is the Sidebar because of the useful gadgets. For example, Facebook, weather and the news help me keep up with my friends and whats going on around the world.
February 18th 10 07:31 PM
by cristina Go to last post
0 260
What Forceware 32bit drivers are stable? by Crito
None of them at this time. Use only drivers provided by Microsoft. They're dragging their feet on Linux drivers for the new 7025/7050 chips too BTW. :| -- Crito
June 30th 07 03:17 PM
by Crito Go to last post
0 102
nForce Drivers and SATA/300 NCQ by Crito
Just a quick note to mention I solved several of my Vista problems in one fell swoop. Symptoms: 1) "Welcome" sound stuttered 2) Video driver would crash and restart as soon as I logged in 3) System would sometimes hang on restart and shutdown Solution: Open Device Mangler, open properties for the nForce SATA storage
May 21st 07 10:16 AM
by Crito Go to last post
7 145
Can you help me , please ? by Crodino
Hi. I 've an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 + Vista HP 64 bit. I've seen on INTEL site that this mobo don't have Intel Virtualization Technology infact I've tried by VirtualBox (and other similar SW) to guest Windows 7 with negative result. I'd like to know if with this mobo is impossible or I have to find the right sw ? Thank you Best Regards
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 11th 09 08:20 PM
by Gordon[_9_] Go to last post
16 631
I need a USB Guru... by Crodino
Hi. I’ve 2 mobo USB input on front of my desktop and others on a PCI USB Controller. If I connect my usb keyboard to mobo USB input the keyboard is avilable before boot, too. Is there a way to get the same result connecting the usb keyboard to USB PCI Controller ? (by tools, bios settings, other…) Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 Thank you and Good afternoon --
June 16th 09 04:52 AM
by Spirit[_5_] Go to last post
8 584
disconnect monitor, computer turns off... by crooozin
About 4 days ago, this computer started behaving erratically on many accounts but this is the most puzzling. Attached to the machine I have (or had) a small touchscreen (Xenarc 702TSV). The screen was the first item to have problems; one of the ribbon cables on the circuit board came loose and that was the beginning of its demise. During troubleshooting of the screen, I disconnected it by...
March 23rd 09 01:39 AM
by Peter Foldes[_2_] Go to last post
2 129
Aero and Intel Graphics Cards by crosswalker21
I tried to install Vista on my laptop which has an Intel 82852/82855 GM/GME graphics controller. I was booted into the "basic" version of windows Vista so I couldn't see the snazzy aero interface. What I'm wondering is if there's any way to make my graphics card support pixelshader 2.0(which was the only reason, according to the upgrade advisor, that I couldn't view aero) or if that's a...
September 1st 06 09:59 PM
by Cameron Go to last post
2 569
Canon SD1100IS Not Recognized. by CrownVictoriaCop
I just got a brand new Canon SD1100IS camera. I installed all of the included software. I wanted to change some things using the MyCamera software on my computer. So I connected it to my USB port, and no AutoPlay window comes up. That's strange. So I see this little thing in the system notifications bar near the clock, a little green rotating icon. I click it, and it says "Searching...
July 13th 08 04:46 PM
by CrownVictoriaCop Go to last post

From The