Bluetooth by Ken
IS anyone aware of a bluetooth dongle that will work in Vista? My D-Link DBT 120 B4 does not have driver that works.
February 21st 07 06:50 PM
by Donald McDaniel Go to last post
5 238
LG 16x DVD Burner not working (HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B ATA) by JeffO
I have an LG 16x DVD Dual Layer Burner that works EXTREMELY SLOW 5% of the times but most the time just freezes when burning. It can read ok, but burning anhy sort of cd or dvd is pretty much a coaster. I checked the LG website to see if there are any updates, but there was not for my model. I contacted LG but they said there is nothing they can do, I'll have to pray that microsoft releases...
February 21st 07 08:12 PM
by WhiplashInfo.se Go to last post
1 269
USB Controller not recognised by Dougy
Hi Can anyone help please, i had to reinstall Vista Business edition, due to a PC crash, i did a clean install, i have most of my stuff now back working, but 2 Belkin USB2.0 Hubs are not installing or being recognised. In device manager it just shows them with question mark and when windows wants to install the drivers, it cannot find them? and asks me for the disk? These hubs were working...
February 21st 07 08:26 PM
by Dougy Go to last post
2 232
Tuner card opinions - Vista by Bill U
I don't believe that ATI intends to support my AIW card so I'm looking for a TV tuner/capture card. Nvidia has a dual tuner card as well as Hauppage. Both seem to be supported in Vista. Any comments about either of these cards (or others) and the quality of the Vista support? Do they come with reasonable software for viewing/capturing, or is Media Center the only option? Is it a...
February 22nd 07 01:02 AM
by Bill U Go to last post
3 249
Which 965 Express Chipset Motherboards Will Allow full 4GB of 1GB by mikeynavy1
I currently have an Asus P5AD2-E Premium motherboard with 4GB of RAM installed (4 x 1GB non-ECC DIMMS). My BIOS only shows 3.2GB because of memory allocation issues (motherboard doesn't support remapping) even though it said it would support 4GB. I'm running Windows Vista x64 so my OS isn't the problem. I want to get a new motherboard that will allow me to utilize all 4GB of 1GB DIMMS and...
February 22nd 07 01:16 AM
by mikeynavy1 Go to last post
2 261
Which 965 Express Chipset Motherboards Will Allow full 4GB of 1GB by Wojnarowski
PS. Can someone tell me which 965 motherboards out there will let me use all 4GB on Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit? Please help ASAP! Cons: Spent 2 hours on the phone with ASUS support trying to find how to use all 4GB of memory under 32-bit Windows. They told me that it is impossible, which is not true because I'm using 4GB on Intel board without any problems. ASUS Level 1 support...
February 22nd 07 01:21 AM
by mikeynavy1 Go to last post
4 258
2 minutes harddrive activity after Window Vista Load by GT
2 minutes harddrive activity after Window Vista load. No software installed. This happen everytime and it's very annoying.
February 22nd 07 02:36 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
5 233
EXCELLENT VISTA DRIVER RESOURCE by Conor
Saw this website mentioned on Slashdot. Has links to hundreds of drivers, especially those hidden away on mftrs websites. http://www.radarsync.com/vista/vista_more.php?result=0 -- Conor Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.........
February 22nd 07 03:28 AM
by ~jbird~ Go to last post
1 264
for ATI green screen flicker.... by Helping out
If you were having the same problem i was with getting a green and black flickering screen some times on a HDTV or something other then a monitor. i found that it mostly happened when there was to much White/bright of a screen. just down load 7.2 driver and goto and bring down the Brightness and Contrast a little. then check it with a totaly or mostly White pic in full screen. where you can...
February 22nd 07 05:13 AM
by Helping out Go to last post
0 257
Converting my external USB FAT external hard drive to NFTS by ladymsvee
Hi: I just purchased a maxtor usb external hard drive, while the computer has recognized it, I cannot format it or convert it. When I try to convert it using the command prompt saying it cannot determine file system. When I try to format it does read it all. I am operating windows business vista, as this was purchased from e-bay the item was probably run under a earlier version of windows...
February 22nd 07 05:25 AM
by Helping out Go to last post
2 251
Sound Probs by Will
Use the onboard sound that came with my motherboard but cant get the back speakers to work with Vista. Now maybe its REaltek problem with drivers still not up standard for Vista. details are : Aduio driver version 6.0.1.6123 Aduio controller : nVidia ( 0059 ) Audio codec : ALC850 Any solutions or is it a case of sitting back and being patient
February 22nd 07 07:09 AM
by Will Go to last post
2 222
IDE drives problem in Vista by Legato
Hi all MBoard GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 I made upgrade form XP prof. to Vista business. After upgrade Vista can't see IDE drivers – HDD and DVD. I tried update drivers form Gigabyte website but nothing has changed. 4Intel INF beta driver O.S. : Windows Vista x86 (32-bit),Windows Vista x64 (64-bit)
February 22nd 07 08:27 AM
by Legato Go to last post
1 190
GeForce 6200SE by rmarvin
Audio /Video out of sync. Have tried various drivers. 9746,0064,9752. Drivers with XP were nv4_mini.sys and I experienced no problems. Anyone else? Solution? -- Bob
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 22nd 07 10:25 AM
by rmarvin Go to last post
12 351
Unreliable Wireless Keyboard connectivity by Sleepless
Due to intermittent connectivity failure, i would like to uninstall the driver and reinstall it under: Device Manager, Keyboard propertices, Driver tab. In the prior Windows operating systems, this may fix the problem. However with Vista, would i be removing the driver from the O/S or will it still be available in the HCL for reinstallation?
February 22nd 07 10:42 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 205
CD-ROM-unit, corrupt config info in register (code 19) by WhiplashInfo.se
Hi, I just upgraded from XP to Vista Enterprice and has faced a lot of problems. One of them is that the Vista does find the CD-ROM unit, but rapport a error message: " A driver was found but a error occurred when the driver should install. The config info in the regsiter is either incompled or corrupt. (Code 19)" I then run and bought a brand new CD-ROM, installed the hardware and started...
February 22nd 07 11:06 AM
by WhiplashInfo.se Go to last post
2 270
Nokia pc suite by nico
many problems with last release of Nokia PC Suite in Win Vista. I cant't syncronize my Phone Nokia E 60 by bluetooth. anybody has suggestions? Thank Nico
February 22nd 07 12:20 PM
by Char Go to last post
2 237
NEED NEW PC... by joemamafresh
hi everyone... i think i need a new pc...my current configuration is a 2500+ althlon cpu, a geforcefx 5700 ULTRA vid card, 1 gig of PC3200 ram, audigy2 sound card, hp dvd/cd writer...when i was testing the betas, my pc worked pretty well, but now, for some reason, it's acting all sluggish and half my games aren't working...i'm VERY frustrated...oh, btw, i'm running home premium, and have no...
February 22nd 07 01:38 PM
by joemamafresh Go to last post
5 220
Gameports by John Chapman
Hello, I see in many posts that the Gameport/MIDI port is not supported by Vista. Has anyone found away around it yet? The reason I ask is because even though Microsoft hasn't made it available, someone probably will eventually. Thanks
February 22nd 07 01:40 PM
by WhiplashInfo.se Go to last post
6 269
Hauppauge driver installation vista at startup by Swissmat
Hi - whenever I boot up my system (Vista Ultimate) it re-installs all Hauppauge drivers for the WinTV-HVR-1300 card (Installing device drivers - your devices are ready to use). Somehow the driver information seems to get lost again and again. Any idea anyone?
February 22nd 07 01:44 PM
by Swissmat Go to last post
4 219
TV tuner for my Gateway MX8711 by icyunvluckieme
I just purchased a brand new laptop and I am clueless as to how a tv tuner works. I have a couple of probably goofy questions. With the tuner will I be able to watch tv wherever I wish? I am interested in watching tv in the evening between classes at school? Next is there a certain type of tuner I should purchase? Will I need just the card that goes into the slot on the side of my computer?...
February 22nd 07 03:26 PM
by rob Go to last post

From The