tell how can i do!! by dael
i got windows vista and the sound icon is like with a ''x'' on the side it means that the sound program i been deleted by a person !!!!!! but when i hit the program to try to fix it it says thats there is no divices installed in the pc !!!!! how can i fix it can u give me options to fix it!!!!!!
January 24th 08 01:32 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
2 156
Floppy Drive won't recognize disks by daelu
Vista shows my floppy drive as drive A and the device manager says that the drive and the drive controller are working properly. However, when I attempt to read, write, format a disk vista reports the the drive has no disk in it. I changed the drive, bought new disks and this did not help. Any suggestions ? Thanks !!
July 6th 08 07:27 PM
by sooner1938[_35_] Go to last post
8 225
Can anyone help me with this USB Cruzer Mini 512mb by Dafrog
Message: This USB device works just fine on my other PC and Laptop but won't start at all on this PC, So when I try to get the best driver from this PC it comes back stating that " The best driver software for your device is already installed. windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date." Microsoft WPD File System Volume Driver It also shows up in the Device...
December 11th 07 08:07 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
2 150
Windows not starting up, then must restore old settings by dagmeister7
When my computer starts up it has to reboot a couple of times. Finally it comes up with a message stating that Windows could not start and must restore to old settings. I have cleaned up my computer by uninstalling programs and then when I start it up they are back. Also, it states my windows sidebar is not working. If you have any information to help that would be great. Thanks!
September 22nd 07 12:08 AM
by tommiy[_16_] Go to last post
1 102
Philips DVD8801 by Daibach98
My DVD drive , a Philips DVD8801 suddenly stopped working last night. I had just installed Vista and later Office2007. All was well then I accepted some updates from Microsoft, two failed, out of 8, but thereafter my DVD does not show and attempts to load or update the driver get an error39 code. Also my USB 2.0 is now USB 1.0. All items plugged in have the message "this device would rune...
May 25th 07 07:05 PM
by Daibach98 Go to last post
5 179
Resolutions, a final word please. by Daibach98
Could I suggest that those helped by the forum finish off with a confirmation that the resolution offered worked. If there are multiple suggesteion could the Original Poster advice which worked. This would allow others reading the posts looking for solutions to see what works and what does not. Just a suggestion in grateful thanks for the help recieved here.
May 25th 07 07:07 PM
by Daibach98 Go to last post
2 118
Bios Upgrade PB iMedia MC 2470 by Daibach98
I was having problems with USB 2.0 , sound card reloading drivers etc. Problems all resolved with updating bios to VISTA version. DO NOT USE XP UPDATE IT MAY BE FAULTY. HOWEVER Once Bios was updated I was prompted to re-vaildate my copy of VISTA. This odes not happen automatically. I had 45 minutes onto Support from Microsoft. I am UK was passed to validation in USA passed to Support in USA,...
May 25th 07 07:04 PM
by Daibach98 Go to last post
0 150
Logitech QuickCam Update by Daibidh
OK... It's been a few days but in case any of you missed it, the new version, QuickCam 10.0.0 build 1439 posted 08/21/06 for Windows XP, is Vista compatible. No more having to wrestle with UAC at every boot. Most features work very well in Beta2. I don't have the newest releases of Vista. In any case, nice performance improvements too. Check it...
September 4th 06 03:14 AM
by Daibidh Go to last post
0 464
Vista driver for Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner by daidainius
I have use Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner. Unfortunatelly I can't found any compatabile Vista driver for him. :( Mustek website do not provide Vista drivers at present (I ask them). Had somebody same problem? Please suggest some solution or reply any comments.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 08 12:42 AM
by logical[_2_] Go to last post
11 379
Graphic card install hangs Vista after crcdisk.sys by dain waris
I have: HP Pavilion m8013w Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.5Ghz ASUS M2N68-LA motherboard ONBOARD GeForce 6150se 4GB Ram Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 I have tried to install graphics cards in PCI-E: Radeon HD 2400
November 7th 10 01:00 PM
by John Brautigam Go to last post
4 539
cd drive by daisymoo
I am having trouble with my cd drive/burner actually detecting a disk in the drive. Some discs are detected immediately while others aren't picked up at all. This seems regardless of whether they are copied or professional however blank discs give me the most trouble.
January 2nd 08 06:58 AM
by herreodin Go to last post
3 157
HP 690C by Dajan
Hi, I know its an old printer but does what I need it to and I can get the ink free, is there a driver to suit Vista Ultimate 32 bit. Thanks
October 16th 08 11:33 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
5 278
Vista is not recognizing my Camera by DakoRakkun
I'm having trouble with my camera (Sony Cybershot DSC-W70) and Windows Vista. What happens is that when I connect it through its USB cable, Vista tries to look for a driver and can't find one, which is strange. I recently formatted, and my old installation of Vista recognized the camera perfectly, autoplay would popup when I connected the camera, and I could see the camera on My Computer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 17th 08 11:05 PM
by marype Go to last post
15 268
Connecing HP 3015 on XP machine so my Vista pc can see it? by dalehob555
I have a Windows XP box with a HP 3015 printer attached USB. I loaded the drivers on my VISTA pc, because I would like to share it. Anyone able to do this? I have the appropriate flags set, but I keep getting a driver error message -- dalehob555
June 30th 08 08:08 PM
by dalehob555 Go to last post
0 157
Drivers Corrupt/Incompatible? by DaleTango
Basically my DVD/CD drive will not boot. It says the drivers and are installed and the actual drive is working fine(checked by repairman) So I go into Device Manager and under DVD/CD-ROM drives it has.. FT6053C JRI645X SCSI CdRom Device PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-K17 ATA Device and each has a little yellow exclamation mark infront, when clicked on it comes up saying.."Windows cannot load the device...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 6th 09 02:47 AM
by mikey1two Go to last post
10 360
Full Sound on VISTA 64 Ultimate - Mother Asus K8N4-E Deluxe by Dali
I can´t make sounds work on Vista 64 Ultimate. When I´ve instaleed Vista for the first time, a month ago aproximatly, it works but not in 6 channes just 2. 3 Weeks later I´ve reinstalled the OS because sudenly it never run again after a Boot. Once I´ve installed it regonize on the control panel the "Realteck AC´97 Audio" but it doesn´t sound anything at all. ASUS K8N4-E Deluxe - 1GB...
August 29th 07 05:18 PM
by mattgamer Go to last post
8 165
Changing Headset settings by DaLonelyBaptst
I have just got a headsrt which is virtual 7.1 surround usb. But it is only bieng recognised as speakers, and i cant find any way to change it to a headset. Anybody help, ive had so many problems with soundo n vista already.
June 24th 07 08:46 PM
by DaLonelyBaptst Go to last post
2 154
Vista 64-bit not detecting sound stuff? by DaLonelyBaptst
If i plug in speakers, or a headset it does not come up on the sound tab or let out any sound when i try to play sounds. The only sound hardware i have managed to get working is a usb headset, which i am also having driver problems with. Can anybody help?
May 20th 07 05:19 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 120
NO SOUND N VISTA SOMEBODY HELP ME by DaLonelyBaptst
I have only just bought this computer, iut had viista premium 64 bit preinstalled and has an on board high definition sound card. (ADI AD1986A High Difinition Audio). I checked and it says the drivers are upto date and that there are no problems with the sound card. The computer isnt even recognising the fact that i have plugged my headset in and NO SOUND WHATSOEVER IS WORKING. Somebody...
May 22nd 07 04:29 PM
by Peter Go to last post
5 164
Drive D by Damalulu
As I have been writing on here before. I am trying to clean it up and get some more space. How in the world do you see what is on there???? I have been all over my computer and deleted a lot of junk files, but not gaining much space back. What is on this thing----where is the list of what is there???
April 25th 08 02:26 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post

From The