Which USB driver are ReadyBoost ready? by David Sherman
http://blogs.msdn.com/tomarcher/archive/2006/06/02/615199.aspx Is there a list of ready Boost Drive? or exact specs for these drives? thanks
September 12th 06 08:16 PM
by danbrown Go to last post
1 207
Upgrade to RC1 by George Spiro
Hi, I am having trouble to get my drivers for my SATA to upgrade my current BETA 2 installation on my M400 Tablet. I am looking for the storage drivers for my SATA. Which seems to be a ICH7 Intel but I cannot find them anywere was anyone able to by pass this? Thanks, G.
September 12th 06 08:19 PM
by Olaf Krause Go to last post
6 180
Fatal Mistake. by Trinity
I believe i made a fatal mistake when I upgraded my memory recently. I went from 2 GB of PC3200 to 4 GB of PC4000. After the upgrade Vista had seriuos issues and would not boot at all. I removed Vista and tried a clean install but it seems the it does not care for my new memory, I keep getting error messages when I boot about critical failures and non Paged memory. I had hoped the Blue...
September 12th 06 08:27 PM
by Trinity Go to last post
6 251
Mouse issues after clean install & Updating by Tim Starid
I have Beta 2 installed currently. I was experiencing problems with my mouse clicking 2 times when I clicked it once, or at least effecting the objects it was clicking. I decided to reisntall before placing RC1 on, thinking I had screwed this up myself. I completed a clean install, and went in to complete windows updating. It notified me I had one update to isntall, so I installed and...
September 12th 06 10:21 PM
by Tim Starid Go to last post
0 187
Aero & GeForse 6600 by KeithO
Okay, I know the guys in the States have nothing to do with Pacard Bell BUT..... I have a PB Easynote W7621 laptp. PB do not have any drivers for Vista at all, as far as I can see on their web site. Although Vista downloaded the updated drivers for my GeForce 6600 (256MB) and now my system runs fine in all resolutions..... How do I get it to run Aero?
September 12th 06 10:41 PM
by Aero & GeForse 6600 Go to last post
3 196
When Screen Resolution is enlarged the desktop Scrolls by Micah
Alright, I have a Dell 600m Laptop. It has a ATI Radeon 9000 64MB video card. Currently if I go above 1024 x 768 Resolution the whole desktop is no longer in view and Vista then does some werid scrolling. Now I pretty sure this is not vistas' fault. It must be something to do with configuration. Something else that is werid is that 4 Monitors show up in device monitor. Since this is a...
September 12th 06 11:57 PM
by Micah Go to last post
1 205
When Screen Resolution is enlarged the desktop Scrolls by Micah
Alright, I have a Dell 600m Laptop. It has a ATI Radeon 9000 64MB video card. Currently if I go above 1024 x 768 Resolution the whole desktop is no longer in view and Vista then does some werid scrolling. Now I pretty sure this is not vistas' fault. It must be something to do with configuration. Something else that is werid is that 4 Monitors show up in device monitor. Since this is a...
September 12th 06 11:57 PM
by Micah Go to last post
1 180
Audigy 4 + rc1 by AJASAUR
I've got an audigy 4 card and for the life of me i can't get it to work with rc1. I've tried the beta drivers from creative and the xp 64 pro drivers with no luck. Has anyone out there got there audigy to work and how did you do it?
September 13th 06 12:06 AM
by Dm00ney Go to last post
5 284
Out of Range - 36.3Khz / 34hz - ATI X1900XTX by Beta Tester
Clean install of Vista 64 Bit RC-1, and experience problems at the very end of the install. All files are loaded and no issues reported until the end. The screen just turns blank. Reboot machine, and it says Windows did not load correctly and do you want to start in Safe Mode The screen displays the error: Out of Range 36.3Khz /34Hz
September 13th 06 12:57 AM
by Chas Smith Go to last post
2 168
MISSING DVD ROM DRIVE by Loaner
I did a clean install of RC 1 today and everything went well. Everything works except that I cannot find the DVD ROM Drive. I put different DVD's into the Drive and nothing is detected. I've been to Device Manager and tried everything and still no detection. I have a Gateway 610 XL Media Center PC with 200 GB of Ultra ATA HD, 2 GB of DDR SDRAM , Pentium 4, 3.0 GHz Processor 800 Mhz...
September 13th 06 05:07 AM
by Loaner Go to last post
0 175
MISSING DVD /CDRW DRIVE by Loaner
I did a clean install on RC1 today and everything went well. Everything works fine except one thing. I CANNOT FIND MY DVD ROM. I put a DVD in the DVD Rom and nothing happens. I've been to device Manager and tried everything but the drive is not being detected. Please help. I have a Gateway 610 XL Media center PC. Pentium IV, 3.0 GHs, 2 GB DDR SDRAM, 200GB HD Ultra ATA 800 MHs...
September 13th 06 05:30 AM
by Sascha Benjamin Jazbec Go to last post
1 189
hp Photosmart 7960 by Ed
Can you get the 3310 to work wireless? The printer so far is working but scanner no way , any idea ? "Harold" wrote: the 64 bit system.. also I found out if you play around a little any 64 bit drivers will work for the printers...I also have a c4180 photosmart (all in one), the printer will sork but the scanner wont.. Im still working on that one...
September 13th 06 07:09 AM
by Ed Go to last post
0 147
hp Photosmart 7960 by Ed
the 3310 all in one printer works wireless on the last rc1 version but the scanner and any other service will not. Any ideas? anybody with an wireless scanner driver that will work? "Harold" wrote: the 64 bit system.. also I found out if you play around a little any 64 bit drivers will work for the printers...I also have a c4180 photosmart (all in one), the printer will sork but the...
September 13th 06 07:10 AM
by Ed Go to last post
0 135
HP scanjet 4600 in RC1 doesnt work (no driver) by Jason
I have an HP scanjet 4600 and am having problems making it work in RC1. It worked fine in Beta2 though. There doesnt seem to be any HP software that works in RC1 even though the win xp software worked in Beta2. The OS originally used the driver for win xp which worked fine before. Now it gives an error when I try to use it even in the windows fax/scan ui. It can do a preview scan but if I...
September 13th 06 07:20 AM
by Loaner Go to last post
1 189
Hp DC7600 by Andy
Just installed RC1 ong a HP Dc7600 with Realtek HD audio. My problem is that I can't get any sound. When I look in device manager, all i find under Sound is "High Definition Sound". On the control panel Sound it says that sound is working, but I can not get any sound out. /A.
September 13th 06 07:20 AM
by Andy Go to last post
4 208
x64 drivers for Brother HL-2070N by SGSCOMPS
Looking for Vista x64 drivers or configuration/setup information to use in a networked configuration, not USB. Works fine with XP x64 but would like to get it working with x64 Vista
September 13th 06 12:11 PM
by SGSCOMPS Go to last post
0 162
Creative RC1 Drivers by mikwiz
Has anyone heard when or if Creative will release RC! drivers to download for XFI 64bit and Audigy 2 Advanced MB laptop 32 bit. Has anyone ever heard of Audigy 2 Advanced MB that comes with a Dell Inspiron 1405 laptop?? Does anyone know why Creative sucks??? What is a good Creative alternative to Creative soundcards on 64bit desktop and 32 bit laptop???? -- Buddha Bless You
September 13th 06 01:19 PM
by Ted F Go to last post
1 158
Fujitsu SnapScan by eopiela
The driver for the Fujitsu SnapScan line of scanners is incompatible with Vista and when I contacted Fujitsu technical support to inquire about a workaround/updated driver, they indicated that none was available and none was planned. This relatively expensive scanner is going to be a brick under Vista, and I anticipate many law office users of the scanner won't upgrade once they discover...
September 13th 06 02:18 PM
by eopiela Go to last post
0 163
Generi RNDIS Driver issue by Sam
Tried installing a new WM5 device (HTC TYTN) and kept getting a message that the generic RNDIS driver was missing. Vista will also not install ASync. Any clues??????
September 13th 06 03:10 PM
by Sam Go to last post
0 179
Generic RNDIS Driver by Sam
Tried installing a new WM5 device (HTC TYTN) and kept getting a message that the generic RNDIS driver was missing. Vista will also not install ASync. Any clues??????
September 13th 06 03:11 PM
by Sam Go to last post

From The