How to configurate my TV tuner? by Aichels
I have TV tuner Philips SAA7131 on my new Vista ultimate and I have problems with driver. When I open device manager it shows unknown device, in properties of that device I can see - (Location: on SAA7131 TV Card - Video Capture, Device status: This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1) There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.) When I try to reinstall...
February 24th 07 10:09 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 214
Problem with SoundMAX ADI1986A device! by Aichels
I have problem with my SoundMAX ADI1986A sound card! I have founded the latest driver with date 2006.10.12. When I install it to my Vista Ultimate sound is ok , but mic don't work and when I open sound device manager it stops working. Do somebody knows where to get the latest driver for this sound card witch is working fully on Vista ultimate? Already tried to update it online, but it didn't...
March 3rd 07 12:42 PM
by Aichels Go to last post
0 201
TV tuner Philips SAA7131 by Aichels
I have TV tuner Philips SAA7131 on my Vista ultimate and I have problems with driver. The problem is - I can't find driver witch is working in Vista. On XP this TV tuner was working fine. Maybe somebody knows where to found driver? I spend a few ours in google and didn't find any thing.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 11th 07 04:37 PM
by cvp Go to last post
11 338
HELP downloading screensavers by Aidan
Hi there. can anyone help me? I tried downloading the screensavers from http://www.625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash4.htm I do follow the instructions it gives on each page and I try to save them to the correct part of the windows memory "system 32". Now, my computer is NOT part of a network, it is a standalone computer with a wireless internet connection. When I attempt to save it to "system32" it...
April 27th 08 04:47 PM
by t-4-2[_98_] Go to last post
1 128
Need driver for external hardrive by aidan
I already contacted my computer manufacturer w/c is dell on this issue, they cant do anything about it and asked me to contact the manufacter of my external hardrive (simpletech). Usually, external hard drive is a Plug and Play system which works on my other computer, by the way (sony, and XP OS) but not on my new one - Windows Vista. Even the manufacter of external hard drive cant provide...
May 15th 07 12:07 AM
by Don Go to last post
3 118
HELP downloading screensavers by Aidan
Hi all! I hope you can answer my question: I tried downloading the screensavers from http://www.625.uk.com/tv_logos/flash4.htm I follow the instructions on each download page and save it to "system 32" in Windows C drive (which is what I should do). Now, my computer has no "administrator" because it is a standalone PC connected wirelessly to the internet and is not part of a
April 26th 08 09:13 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
3 111
problem with disabling touchpad on MSI notebook. by airam
My notebook came with windows vista Home Basic 32 bit which i upgraded to Windows vista Business 32 bit. Ever since I upgraded I have been having problems with disabling the touchpad where you usually press keys Fn+F3. all the other keys work (volume control). The keyboard installed is a Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard Are there any changes I should make to drivers or...
November 1st 07 10:08 AM
by airam Go to last post
0 112
Epson Stylus Photo 810 Drivers by AirMarshall
Hi, I have been told that the drivers for my printer are included "IN BOX" with vista as the helpful people at epson cant be botherd to t produce a vista driver. when i try and install the printer it cant find the driver on the DVD, any ideas how to get hold of it. AM --
May 31st 07 05:23 PM
by AirMarshall Go to last post
6 111
SOUND: headphones crackle when plugged in by AisteDeg
I have just bought a new laptop within the past few weeks. It is a Dell Vista blahblah inspiron 1521. every time i plug anytime of headphone into the speakers, it crackles and makes terrible noise. it has happened since the very first day i tried to listen to music with headphones. whether or not i am playing music, if i have headphones plugged into the laptop to hear anything i get this...
November 24th 07 02:21 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
2 119
will my wireless card work with vista? by AisuKaibutsu
*Sorry if this is wrong forum, pretty sure it's the right one. Anyway will my WMP54G ***Wireless-G PCI Adapter work with vista? I'm geting a new PC in two days (It's a HP Pavilion A6110N Desktop PC with Vista Home Premium) and I'm worried if it won't work.* * --
August 20th 07 12:18 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 121
multiple 6to4 adapter in device manager in vista ultimate x64 by Aitrus
How come? I have like 30 entries of 6to4 adapter in device manager? Why? Does it have any performance impact?
March 19th 09 03:43 PM
by Aitrus Go to last post
0 138
Using Vista by AJ
Once I install Vista on my computer, is there an easy way to go back to my original XP if I encounter problems? Is there a way to easily go back and forth between the 2 operating systems? If I have the Recovery CD for my computer, the worst that can happen is that I reinstall windows XP correct? I used the upgrade advisor and it's telling me that these issues exist and I'm not sure if it...
September 30th 06 06:48 PM
by Diablo63 Go to last post
9 215
error installing usb wireless adapter by aj1
Hi just got online and bought a wireless adapter. It worked fine until i started securing the router. It stopped working and ever since i've been getting error in installing drivers message. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting and also obtained a 'hotfix' which hasn't worked. The router is giving off a signal, the usb connection is working and the adapter is fine. WHY IS THERE A...
December 10th 07 09:13 PM
by aj1 Go to last post
2 104
Thumbnails will not show by AJA
I just did a new install have the Nvidia geforce 6100 nforce 405 video card running business vista. When I go and look at my wallpaper all the images in the thumbnails have the same picture. When I click on them the wallpaper does change in the background so I can see what it is -- but it would be alot easier if each thumbnail would have the correct picture. Is there anyway I can get the...
November 13th 08 04:00 AM
by sevenhyde Go to last post
3 322
Audigy 4 + rc1 by AJASAUR
I've got an audigy 4 card and for the life of me i can't get it to work with rc1. I've tried the beta drivers from creative and the xp 64 pro drivers with no luck. Has anyone out there got there audigy to work and how did you do it?
September 13th 06 12:06 AM
by Dm00ney Go to last post
5 285
Audigy 4 + rc1 by AJASAUR
Hiya i've got an audigy 4 sound card and i've just installed rc1, and of course i cant get no sound :-( I've tried the beta drivers from creative and the xp 64 divers as well and nothing seems to work. Has anyone managed to get an sudigy 4 to work with rc1? And how?
September 22nd 06 12:35 PM
by johnlm Go to last post
2 148
Vista not supporting aero features by ajax
Recently bought laptop dual core intel 1gb mem ge force GO 7300 graphic card doesnt seem to support the 3 D effects Is it due to driver probllems?where can I get the install? searched the nvidea they dont have drivers for this product/
May 11th 07 01:04 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 143
Trackpad pointer moves in opposite direction by Ajee
Hi, Mysely Ajish , i am working as a System Admin and facing the problem with pointer after sleep mode. Pointer moves in opposite direction after wake up from sleep mode. I have tried one .EXE solution from the microsoft also but it was not helpful. Kindly help me about this. Thanks Ajish
July 1st 07 04:06 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 118
Logitech MX 310 Mouse by ajelin
After upgrading to x64 my mouse no longer functions as anything but a 2 button mouse with a scroll wheel. Logitech says that the Vista Native Drivers are sufficient to use but they are not. I have always used Mouseware which allows me to select the wheel as double click and the other buttons to be set for what I wanted. In one of the threads in the Developer newsgroup I saw that someone named...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 18th 09 09:02 AM
by GnBanditoCI5[_3_] Go to last post
16 335
Problems with iPod shuffle by ajh
Firstly, although the iPod installs OK Media player doesn't recognise it as a media device so can't be used. I'm sure I could do this on an earlier build. Secondly using iTunes (7 although from what I have read elsewhere, this doesn't seem to be a version specific issue) I can't do much at all. iTunes recognizes it OK but a restore or sync will fail (unknown error 1418) and disconnect. Also...
September 27th 06 07:49 PM
by ajh Go to last post

From The