Drivers by Bob McCann
So far...12 hours on Vista. I need Nero DVD-RW driver and Net Gear USB mini printserver PS121. The DVD drive and PowerDVD are working fine. but on this DG965ss motherboard, I had to go to Intel for most of the drivers for Vista. I see where Works 7.1 also had problems! Having been a Win95 Beta tester in the 90's, I am surprised by the many problems with Vista.
February 26th 07 12:36 AM
by Bob McCann Go to last post
0 240
Vista MCE TV Tuner Problems by nyoung
Change to Windows Vista General Discussion forum and select "To All With Vista Tv Tuner Card Problems" post. Hope this helps.
February 26th 07 12:48 AM
by nyoung Go to last post
0 275
I am new and i need help by mummy2chloe
Hi I have already posted this just before but relised i had done it wrong( sorry) Ok here goes, my computer screen will go black like its turned itself off, i will be in the middle of work or doing something on the computer and it just goes black and then the whole computer restarts itself ??? i have no idea why its doing this. It came up with a message saying NV_4 disp, display driver has...
February 26th 07 04:48 AM
by mummy2chloe Go to last post
7 301
Canon Print Driver not recognising Vista by Pat
I have just downloaded the Vista printer driver for my Canon Pixma MP130 printer. When I run the install software it tells me it is for Vista and then aborts. I am running Vista Home Premium . Help?
February 26th 07 12:11 PM
by pvdg42 Go to last post
1 269
Ultima and 4 GB RAM - miss 1 GB by Matthias Muecke
Hello, I have a Gigabyte mainboard with 4 * 1 GB RAM modules. When I start the PC I get the message 4 GB - memory okay. When I start Vista Ultima, Vista showes only 3071 MB. I miss 1 GB. Where is it? The graficcard is A NVidia 7600 with 256 MB. Any idea?
February 26th 07 01:03 PM
by Matthias Muecke Go to last post
3 331
Memory Upgrade by Tony
I upgraded from 2GB of memory to 4GB of memory in my Vista x64 gaming rig and experienced a bunch of problems. First, my machine only recognized 3GB of the installed 4GB. A friend told me to fix this I just had to enable mapping around the hardware memory hole. And that worked as far as the machine would recognize that 4GB were installed. Although right away there were a bunch of other...
February 26th 07 01:08 PM
by Peter Go to last post
9 263
Windows Aero Disapeared! by kami
Hi, I am using windows home premium. I have an hp laptop with nvidia 7200 card, windows aero was working fine till now but just yesterday some how its gone and im only getting then standard envoirement. the score for my graphics is 3.3 and for 3d card is 2.6. I have also reinstalled the drivers but there is no change. does anyone have any idea with whats wrong? please help! kami
February 26th 07 01:24 PM
by kami Go to last post
5 264
Rosewill Drivers by [email protected]
I have a Rosewill RCR-FD200 internal floppy/media card reader combo. I've noticed that the card reader seems to be causing sleep problems with Vista (not waking up to be more specific). The reader works fine with the native drivers vista installed for it, but im wondering if anyone knows if/when Rosewill will release Vista drivers for this product. They have drivers out for the RCR-100 internal...
February 26th 07 02:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 277
K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta by Kue2
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite_Codec_Pack_64bit_Addon/1094057842/5
February 26th 07 02:53 PM
by John Barnes Go to last post
5 319
Eror from log after the freezing of computer by zakinjo
Hello Can anyone help me. I have random system crashes and after I restart my computer I look at the log and it says the following error caused the cracsh. 0000000010: 2007-02-26 16:59:34:703 Exception Removing ATI COM from ROT: The object's type must be __ComObject or derived from __ComObject.--Parameter name: o Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Runtime.Runtime::NotifyExiting...
February 26th 07 03:38 PM
by zakinjo Go to last post
0 279
Will this graphic card run aero? and is this good enought by GT
Is this graphic card enough to run aero? if i use this card will it also use my system memory to run aero? and can i use nvidia drivers or the manufacturer for the card have to give it. What does it mean if it's a Low Profile video card? will this fit on any desktop computer. or is this card for small portable computer? ASUS N6200/TD/128 GeForce 6200 128MB 64-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Low Profile...
February 26th 07 06:03 PM
by GT Go to last post
4 463
need status screen for hiberbnate by William Biesty
While playing with the power options, I configured the (is it still called the "Start" menu?) power button to hibernate. When I clicked on it the behavior was the same as Sleep, except key presses beeped and power eventually turned off. Why not a screen that says "Windows is hibernating...." with that colorful "elipsis" bar? Also, which one wins, Sleep or Hibernate in n minutes?
February 26th 07 06:05 PM
by William Biesty Go to last post
0 433
HDD not accessible by Highspeed
I have 3 SATA HDD in my system, one is the main, one for music, and the other had my old XP system and data on it. It seems that I can no longer access the XP drive. It keeps trying to set permissions for some Canon Printer Driver and then stalls. When I go to Computer and look at the drive it doesn't give me any data (free space) like the two other drives. When I click on it, it says...
February 26th 07 06:41 PM
by Highspeed Go to last post
1 435
Intelli-Mouse 6.1 Drivers and Windows Vista - Repost Please Help by MarkS
Hello, I am still having a problem with my Intelli-Mouse Optical and Windows Vista Ultima I am running windows Vista Ultimate (Final Release) and Intelli-mouse 6.1 software for my mouse. The problem I am having is that the mouse will various times do a double click for a single click. I've tried changing the click speed and no change. The mouse works fine on an XP machine. Any HELP
February 26th 07 08:10 PM
by Donald L McDaniel Go to last post
2 422
Windows Mobile Device Center will not recognize my IPAQ 6945 by buyslake
I can not get my Ipaq with Windows Mobile 5 to be recognized in Windows Vista Home Premium. I have tried reinstalling WMDC twice and restarting. It says on my pocket device that it is connected however I can not see it in Window Explorer, nor in Sync center, nor in WMDC. What can I do to get this to work? Also, I do NOT have any virus programs running on my computer.
February 26th 07 09:04 PM
by buyslake Go to last post
0 445
ProSavage DDR (420, 430) in windows vista by Pim
Hi I just installed Vista Business. My laptop has only modest specs AMD athlon 2500+, 512 mb ram and a 32 mb shared ProSavage DDR (420, 430). However with Aero disabled the upgrade advisor told me that it should be possible to run windows vista and indeed everything is running smoothly, however my screen is flickering constantly. It concerns horizontal lines that run through the screen from...
February 26th 07 09:33 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 416
Attention: for everyone with ATI video cards by mc
There are new drivers at ATI - AMD especially for Vista: http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html It will stabilise the videocard problems for most of you I guess! I installed the latest ATI driver (Catalyst 7.1), I have a ATI Radeon Mobilty card and it fixed also some other minor video problems (first uninstall all old ATI drivers of course)
February 27th 07 01:29 AM
by 246872 Jim McCree Go to last post
8 553
DVD Decoder for Windows Vista by Kathy
Does anyone know of a DVD decoder that works with Windows Vista?
February 27th 07 02:54 AM
by JW Go to last post
8 513
HP PSC 1610 All-In-One not recognized in Vista? by Digitalfuzz
Does anyone understand why Vista HP edition doesn't install drivers for an HP 1610? Device manager lists it as "Other Devices". During Vista's attempt to install drivers I get something to the extent of "Windows could not locate the full printer package for your HP 1610" or something close. (Sorry, printer is at work, I'm at home, and I didn't write down the exact wordage) HP site says...
February 27th 07 03:27 AM
by Digitalfuzz Go to last post
5 498
No Network adapter or ethernet controller by kdawgg
Just installed Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition. My ethernet controller is not recognized. I got a Linksys NC100 card. I tried finding a driver a different computer and putting it on a memory stick, but I can't get it working. Any help would be helpful.
February 27th 07 03:46 AM
by kdawgg Go to last post

From The