  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Burn a Disc Message by Graeme[_2_]
Hi, We have some unusual behaviour with Vista CD/DVD Autoplay handling in which every DVD or CD that is entered to the disc drive produces the autoplay handler for Blank CD and hence launches the Burn a Disc message. With these settings, It is impossible to access any disc via the explorer and it is necessary to use the cmd window to launch any executable's that are available on the disc.
September 24th 09 08:14 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
8 253
Uploading Only New Pictures by fweinberg
Each time I upload pictures from my camera, automatically Vista is uploading pics that have already been uploaded, not just the new pics. Does anyone know if and how I can upload only the new photos, without deleting them from my camera. This is becoming a real pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:) -- fweinberg
August 7th 09 09:12 PM
by fweinberg Go to last post
0 253
Blue Screen Error 0x0000007E by randres
Hi, every time I shut down, restart, hibernate, or sleep my computer with the switch on the side of my computer that controls wireless and bluetooth on, there is a blue screen that shows up. The error is as follows: 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, 0x8E9069B5, 0xAS114B68, 0xA5114864 usbhub.sys - address 8E9069B5 base at 8E8E9000, Date Stamp 47919064
April 28th 09 11:40 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 253
Blue Screen at the Installation on Vista 64 bits by Luc Martinet
Hi, When I boot my computer with Vista 64 , I always get a blue screen with the following error message : A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If the screen appears again, follow these steps : Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 09 01:35 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
10 253
bios problum with home premium 32bit by scoty1280
i have problem with my bios system when system using raid controllers it can not detect my harddisk when i change bios to ide controllers it detect the hard disk but after few days when i istall vista it works better suddnelly bios turn defult automatically to raid controllers and vista os is not boot it will stop when i change bios then it start so i need help this to fix the problem with raid...
February 17th 09 09:58 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 253
help! error code 39 by dlev
the device status for my cd/dvdrom says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) I'm using vista 64 bit what do i do? --
December 4th 08 08:22 PM
by Peter Foldes[_2_] Go to last post
1 253
Hard drive accessing constantly while in screen saver by Boardjunkie
Good Morning, I recently installed Vista Home Premium X64 on my machine, and this started happening. When I awaken the PC it stops accessing almost instantly. I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask, but I'd really appreciate if anyone had a little insight to share. Thanks in advance, Troy
August 27th 08 03:12 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
1 252
jsp tech internal card reader not working in vista x64 by avi.laza
since i installed vista ultimate x64 my internal card reader wont identify in "my computer" , in the device manager it looks like it needs updated drivers does anyone have any idea of where can i find such driver ? :confused: p.s the card reader worked perfectly with ultimate x86
October 15th 08 09:13 PM
by avi.laza Go to last post
0 252
POST beep - slow ? by Wonderman
I use a Sony desktop Pentium D now 3.5 years old. I really like it as its very very quiet. Recently, during the prep of a new hard drive that requires a lot of cold starts using the on / off switch, an issue came up. After hitting the switch the machine powers up but doesn't get to the POST beep. It may take 4 / 5 attempts before I get a beep. Other than that the machine is completely...
December 9th 08 01:34 AM
by Wonderman Go to last post
3 252
Blank screen after installing Graphics Drivers by MGBassace
I have a problem that is driving me crazy, As you know i have just updated my machine from AMD based to Intel this is going fine and all working sweet as, I have sold the old mobo, processor and ram to a friend and installed in his machine for him, All appears to have gone well with the install of the os, It boots okay, has update windows okay, activated okay etc etc, However when I install...
July 25th 08 03:54 PM
by MGBassace Go to last post
6 252
iPod and other USB devices not working with Vista by Delboy691
Hi, I have just installed auto updates on both my tower and laptop, XP and Vista repectively. My wifes IPOD Shuffle is now not recognised by either computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled I-Tunes with nio change. Has anyone got back to you with a solution ?? I hope there is an easy solution!!!??? "Mithun" wrote: Hey, I justed installed my copy of vista (clean install). Vista doesn't...
June 26th 08 09:44 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
2 252
Need video drivers for Intel 810/810e/815/815e series video card by M Skabialka
I installed Vista Beta 2 on an older Dell machine with an Intel 810/810e/815/815e series video card. All I can get is 8 bit 800x600 display settings. I could not find Vista drivers on Intel's or Dell's web sites. Are there any other drivers, something generic maybe which I could use on this test machine? For this machine I am not prepared to buy a new video card as it was headed for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 5th 07 11:19 PM
by guy Go to last post
12 252
PC noise by angimoo
I have just purchased a new PC and when i turn it on the tower makes a noise...like a piercing satic noise...the ones u can sometimes hear when u have the tv on. I unplugged the arial but it still makes the noise, where i purchased my PC from they said they couldnt hear anything and that its normal because its a powerful machine with alot of electricty running throughout...i dont believe...
February 18th 07 11:03 AM
by angimoo Go to last post
4 252
Network Harddisk not work by Pascal Flo
hello, I have a network hard disk Packard Bell Netstore 3500, I see it on the network, I can access to root folder but I cannot go deeper in the tree (with Vista Home Premium). Explorer search, search, ... Thanks for your help P.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 4th 07 10:20 PM
by Thane Go to last post
12 252
sleep ? by Drew
Computer all of a sudden does not go to sleep on its own...I can manually put it to sleep and it works fine...On its own after 20 minutes or so the monitor goes to sleep but the cpu does not...Any Ideas ??...I checked the system and maintenance folder in control panel and as far as I know all is set correctly... Running Vista Business (Clean fresh install) on my custom built rig Intel...
April 9th 07 11:09 PM
by Drew Go to last post
4 252
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Released Today by Cal Bear '66
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Series (Vista) Released Today (19 June 2007) http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
June 19th 07 05:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 252
Hard disk completely full by Carlos
Hello all, I have the next problem with my hard disk on my hp laptop. There are 0 bytes left on my hard disk. the problem is that two days ago there were at least 20 GB left, but since that moment the hard disk has been filled alone! I mean, If a check all the folders in C: for the size they are using, they use no more than 30 GB so, where are the rest of the 60 GB my hard drive has? I have...
June 21st 07 10:30 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 252
New nVidia WHQL Graphics Drivers ver. 163.75 6 Nov. 2007 by Cal Bear '66
New nVidia WHQL Graphics Drivers ver. 163.75 6 Nov. 2007 http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 8th 07 10:22 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
28 252
Drivers Gone After SP1 Failure by Steve Wade
I have an HP Pavillion m8020n desktop with Vista Home Premium. After trying to resolve a number of minor problems HP convinced me to upgrade to SP1. After running for many hours the install failed. After that failure I started getting prompted to install many different hardware drivers including my HP Media Drive, Ieee controller etc. I bypassed these and evything seemed to work so the next...
June 25th 08 01:14 PM
by Eric[_4_] Go to last post
4 252
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized by MrCoffee
I installed the realtek drivers from asus. it was a 84 meg download for all windows os's. i installed them and clicked run as administrator. when it was done the icon showed up in the tray and allowed my to get all of my speakers working. before that the speaker setup would only have sound out of the front's and the center it showed all of the speakers but no sound came out the sub or the rear...
September 11th 06 03:44 PM
by MrCoffee Go to last post

From The