Radeon 9250 128MB by Wojtek
Why this graphic card does not support Vista Aero? Wojtek
October 27th 06 08:42 PM
by John Barnett MVP Go to last post
4 172
Which 965 Express Chipset Motherboards Will Allow full 4GB of 1GB by Wojnarowski
PS. Can someone tell me which 965 motherboards out there will let me use all 4GB on Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit? Please help ASAP! Cons: Spent 2 hours on the phone with ASUS support trying to find how to use all 4GB of memory under 32-bit Windows. They told me that it is impossible, which is not true because I'm using 4GB on Intel board without any problems. ASUS Level 1 support...
February 22nd 07 02:21 AM
by mikeynavy1 Go to last post
4 258
Which one is the best for Vista Ultimate? by Wojnarowski
One of these? You're in : Home » Components » Motherboards » Intel 775 (965P Chipset) http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=5&sortby=nameAsc&subid=565&mfrid=1 or one of these? You're in : Home » Components » Motherboards » Intel 775 (975X Chipset)
February 10th 07 08:48 PM
by Wojnarowski Go to last post
4 258
Inspiron 700m external monitor fails to work as primary on Vista by wojciech_czyz
I will be very happy to send some gift from Spain such as wine, some fine food etc to whoever will help me to solve this problem. So please read carefully. I have Inspiron 700m, BIOS 7, winth both Windows XP Professional and Windows Vista Enterprise on it. I connect it to Philips 180P2 LCD monitor , whcih has two inputs - either direct VGA cable or DVI and DVI to VGA cable. Under Vista, I...
November 23rd 06 11:27 AM
by wojciech_czyz Go to last post
0 118
USB mass Storage Devices Not working by WOE is Me
I've spent the last hour reading through these questions looking for my own solution. I have the problem where no USB Mass Storage Devices are working. I have two flash drives and 1 USB 2 in 1 card reader. I pointed my drivers to c:\windows\system32\driverstore and now I get the following Windows found driver software for your device, but encountered an error while attempting to install...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 19th 08 04:00 AM
by Tom Go to last post
13 394
NIC for Vista by wlwallick
What NICs will work with Vista? My Netgear FA311 won't. I tried the Beta drivers. I get: No networks available. I can't ping the router. WLW
April 1st 07 07:18 AM
by Zanderius Go to last post
3 112
Printer goes offiline after restart by [email protected]
I have an HP laserjet 1100 connected to a D-Link dp-300u print server on a home net work. I am running a brand new HP pavillion with vista home premium using included drivers ( 1100MS, or any pcl 5 driver included with Vista.) I can create a printer using control panel and add printers, create a test page and all prints fine. I can print anything until... 1) I come out of sleep mode 2) restart...
December 26th 07 02:33 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 122
shared printers by WJUT
I am having a problem connecting to a printer that is pluged into another computer on my network. I have tried everything that the window's help and support says and none of it has worked. Can you help me, please?
July 20th 07 10:02 AM
by freddy Go to last post
6 109
Problem booting Vista after replacing second drive by wjousts
I have Vista Ultimate installed on my computer with two drives. Vista is installed on the primary c drive and the secondary d drive contains only applications and data. I decided to upgrade my secondary drive, so I copied all the file on the secondary drive to my new drive and then unplugged my old secondary drive. The problem is, that now Vista will not boot. If I plug the old drive back in,...
December 13th 08 04:26 PM
by wjousts Go to last post
5 318
no disk exception error message oxc0000013 by wjmcb[_2_]
does anyone have a fix for this - occured when i installed hp bluetooth mouse after already installed microsoft notebook laser mouse 7000 - two programs incompatible - uninstalled bluetooth mouse but always get the error when i boot up - new hp computer - just loaded 31 priograms - dont want to restore after alll that work
January 28th 09 04:38 AM
by wjmcb[_2_] Go to last post
0 184
Scanjet 4400C ActiveX error by wjl2
I've (apparently) installed the XP version of the HP Scanjet 4400C software on my RC1 system here. When I start the HP Precisionscan Pro software I get the error "ActiveX component can't create object: 'Chassis.ChassisHelpObject'." It's being sourced out of GTF.CHM, some compiled HTML which seems to be core to the scanner software working. If I ignore that, then when I tell it to 'Start a...
November 12th 06 12:44 AM
by wjl2 Go to last post
0 121
On-Screen Keyboard & Multiple Languages by WJB
I posted this in the Vista.General group and was asked to repost here. Please help. I have multiple language support activated and I can switch the on-screen keyboard between the different language displays. However, when setting focus to the window in which I'm about to type in a different language, then I move the mouse to the on-screen keyboard to start clicking the characters to type,...
April 22nd 09 09:20 PM
by WJB Go to last post
0 193
No Sound on Laptop, can't view DVD's by Wizkid120
I loaded Vista RC1 build 5600 on my Gateway 9550 laptop and everything runs well, except I get no sound at all. The sound chip is an ESS Allegro ES1998. I installed Win XP audio drivers to see if it works, but it didn't. Even worse, this seems to affect PowerDVD and Windows Media Center from running DVD's. Everytime. I try to run a dvd in those programs, it freezes or gives me a message...
October 26th 06 06:47 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 157
Random black screen by Witzode
So, i have just installed Windows Vista, dual booting with XP. Created a primary partition on my 160. Vista installed flawlessly, except for sound card drivers, fixed that immediately. Now, in the device manager, every single device is working properly. Installed the latest ATI drivers. Computer runs perfect. Except every once in a while, totally random, as I have not found that it only...
February 3rd 07 08:47 PM
by Witzode Go to last post
1 178
Drivers for Hard Drive Not working Properly by witz86
My dilemma is I have a hard drive that was evenly split into two partitions. I tried to reallocate the partition. For example I was trying to make my drive c go from 50gb to 75gb and reduce the d drive from 50gb to 25 gb and all it did was create a third drive so I reversed that. Now whenever I turn my machine on it wants to load the hard driver. When I say yes you can no longer see the d...
June 7th 08 01:48 PM
by witz86 Go to last post
0 204
Hard drive resizing doesn't work... by witten1972
Hi members I have a persistant problem with resizing of my internal hdd. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit on a HP Pavilion Elite with an Seagate hard drive of 750gb. Every time I want to resize my drive I get a message stating; "Access denied". The original size is 750gb and I have 3 partitions on it. C=245gb and I want to take 80gb to enlarge my D. D=420gb.
October 29th 09 03:56 PM
by witten1972 Go to last post
2 180
Audigy LS & microphone by wit3k
I have Audigy LS and my microphone is not work:/ I have drivers installed for Vista x86. Speakers works, but my micro not. Enyone have Audigy LS witch worked microphone?
November 30th 06 05:07 PM
by wit3k Go to last post
0 159
Cannot connect to a projector by Wit's_End
I'm trying to help a user with a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop that came loaded with Vista. The graphics chip is the Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset. She was able to connect her laptop to a projector in her classroom until a couple of weeks ago. Now it will connect, but only for a minute, then it switches back to just being visible on the laptop. Hitting Function + F8, going to the mobility...
March 17th 08 01:24 PM
by Wit's_End Go to last post
0 186
0xD1_athr+54d5a, type 0 by wireless worries
I seem to be having a problem with my wireless driver on a lenovo T61. The fault bucket is above, any ideas?
October 29th 08 10:21 PM
by wireless worries Go to last post
0 281
smc cardbus by wireless
hi i have a smc cardbus smcwcbt-G the problem is that wen installing the driver is says : windows find the driver for your device but encountered an error attenpting to install it. The system canot find the file specified. I`m using windows vista RC1 build 5600
October 13th 06 12:05 AM
by wireless Go to last post

From The