  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Wireless adaptor by jimmynurse
I have a new media centre PC and the inbuilt wireless adaptor is not functioning. When i investigated in the device manager it says " This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)". Does anyone how i can sort this out?
November 29th 07 03:29 AM
by Elliott Go to last post
2 141
Wireless Adapter Stopped Working by Kiwi7
I have Vsita Home Premium SP1. I also have a Linsys Wirless adaptor WUSB54GSC. Before I went on holiday everything worked fine. I came back and the wireless driver will not start, giving the error message: This device cannot start. (Code 10) I have treid uninstalling the device, and re-installing and also re-installing the drivers. All to no avail. Is this some sort of symptom of a...
August 18th 09 02:22 AM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
3 193
Wireless Adapter Shuts Itself Off by Tibelian
I have Windows Vista Business on a Lenovo T60, Core 2 Duo T7700, 2GB RAM and Intel PRO Wireless 3945abg network adapter. Everything runs fine, until I step away from the computer. I have noticed that after a certain time of no network activity, the network drops out & the computer refuses to connect to any Wireless Network and just pops out a "Could not connect to this Wireless Network"...
August 29th 07 05:08 PM
by meemster Go to last post
4 101
Wireless adapter problem by darrenhart
Hello, I'm using a netgear wg111v2 wireless usb adapter with 64 bit vista. When I turn off my monitor, the usb adapter is disabled and I have to unplug it and plug it back in again to reconect. As long as the monitor doesn't turn off it stays conected fine. Any advice?
January 29th 08 03:26 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
3 145
Wireless adapter keeps re-enabling by mlefebvre
I got a new Dell Vostro computer running Vista Home Premium. The computer came with a wireless network adapter but I am hardwired with an ethernet connection. I keep getting the message that my computer has 2 IP addresses and I should disable one card. When I disable the wireless adapter, the message goes away for a day or so and then comes back because something has re-enabled the...
April 21st 08 12:36 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 165
Wireless Adapter is preventing vista from booting!! Help by WolfRedeemed
Hey all, I have a Dlink Dwl-G520(B) adapter installed with vista 64 and had this card working fine before I updated windows when i first connected to the internet. now the system wont boot into vista at all unless i go through safe mode disable the card and reboot then enable it in windows (have to do this every time). It works fine when in windows (although i cant connect to a hidden...
October 20th 07 08:54 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 132
Wireless adapter causing Bluescreen error; and is inactive after s by aar0ncw
I have a Gateway MT6485 laptop with a Marvell TOPDOG (TM) PCI-Express 802.11 1n Wireless (EC85) wireless adapter. The adapter does not work after the laptop is put in sleep mode. Recently, after being on for a period of time the adapter didn't even show up in the "Manage Network Connections" screen. Whenever either of these two problems happen the only way to correct it is to restart the...
March 23rd 09 06:55 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 184
wireless adapter by Tim Bostonia
I installed a d-link DWA-552 Wireless Adapter in my desktop (formerly hardwired to the internet through a router) system so I could move it to another location with out hardwiring... Vista (Enterprise Edition) detected, downloaded, and installed the device perfectly... it works and I have good connectivity... HOWEVER... The whole systems locks up about every 30 minutes now... I made sure...
April 2nd 07 04:55 PM
by Tim Bostonia Go to last post
0 105
Wireless Access Point by -Draino-
Hi all, I was setting up a Linksys WAP. As long as the cable is plugged in I can access the built in home page of the WAP. As soon as I unplug the cable I cannot access the home page??? Any ideas TIA
August 13th 08 12:14 AM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
7 275
Wireless 6000 Desktop transceiver not operating properly/consisten by Cameron Church
Hi all I orginally intended the text below to go to the MS Support team but funnily enough they've had an Application Error all day when I try to submit the request! Anyway if anyone has any insight or help with it it would be greatly appreciated as if I can't get it fixed then i've just bought some really useless kit!
March 5th 08 07:59 PM
by Donald L McDaniel Go to last post
4 214
wireless by aspnet
hi, i've just installing windows vista rc1. i've a dikom zd1211 wireless adapter. if i use wireless for connect to the internet my computer stop to work and i have to restart it. if i use a usb modem internet run correctly. thank's aspnet
November 3rd 06 09:14 PM
by aspnet Go to last post
0 156
wireless by macshac
Hi All I have resolved the issue with XFi I downloaded Vista drivers from creative. My wireless usb adapter is BT Voyager 1055. There are no new drivers from the BT web site but my question is why does XP do it all ok? Whea I try to use the CD install of Voyager it puts up error message install VID.PID does anybody know what that is?
October 31st 06 02:48 AM
by Stretch Go to last post
3 176
Wired Xbox 360 Controller/PC Connection Problem by r3dey3s
Alright, the problem is that every time I plug in my controller into the PC, it'll work until you start doing something that interacts with the controller, e.g. play a game. That's when all four quadrants start flashing and then goes blank and I lose the connection but, oddly enough, both the control panel and device manager says that it still is work properly and the Xbox 360 Accessories Status...
July 19th 09 08:00 AM
by Keith[_10_] Go to last post
1 262
Wired or Wireless Adapter that Works with RTM? by David Cornelson
I'm looking for a PCI adapter I can throw on my ASUS P4P800 motherboard that will work with the RTM of Vista. Anyone have something that worked without a hitch? David
November 20th 06 02:17 AM
by David Cornelson Go to last post
2 149
Wipro-NewLogic Releases Next Generation Bluetooth IP by [email protected]
'Wipro-NewLogic's Bluetooth® 2.0 + EDR IP is upgradeable by software to next generation Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and will enable a new range of applications such as high definition audio streaming and transfer of large files' - i came across the details at http://theanalystmagazine.com/pr/538.htm
July 4th 07 01:03 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 139
Wiping a drive by Wonderman
Can anyone comment on whether the software from a drive mfgr. that writes zeros to the drive is sufficient and secure when transfering the drive ? TIA.
October 13th 07 02:26 AM
by yyj Go to last post
7 147
winXP pcmcia driver make crash Vista by fra2012
I wrote a pcmcia driver under winXP following the MS article KB256161 . The driver under XP and win2000 works fine , now under Vista it makes the machine crashes when is called the API IoBuildDeviceIoControlRequest() . Does anyone can give me any suggestion ? thanks in advance -- Francesco
February 20th 08 05:45 AM
by fra2012 Go to last post
0 112
WinUSB help needed by FlownTheCoop
Hello, I'm trying to use the WinUSB driver to talk to our device that simply has bulk in/out endpoints. The problem comes when I try to send a setup packet to the control endpoint with the following features: 1. The Length member of the setup packet is used in a customised way - to send a checksum byte to the device. 2. There is no buffer and the buffer length is 0.
September 18th 07 08:42 AM
by FlownTheCoop Go to last post
0 108
WinTV-HVR-1800 AND NEW VISTA COMPUTER by Holly
I just got this computer saturday. The supposrt page that I was going to us to email says my product ID is invalid...oh well. What my issue is that Media center does not recognize this card. I have downloaded from hauppauge there software WinTV and it works great so I know the card is working and installed correctly. How do I get Media Center to recognize it???
November 14th 07 03:34 AM
by ultimate d rich Go to last post
6 128
WinTV USB2 by DCR
Vista RC2 (X86) Original installation of RC2 detected WinTV USB2 and Windows Update installed an update. Media Center played TV and FM correctly (although audio was somewhat muted) Remote worked. Downloaded and installed all the lastest updates from Hauppauge's site. Rebooted and WinTV2000, WinTV32, and Radio applications worked (again somewhat muted audio).
October 19th 06 12:10 AM
by Wh0079 Go to last post

From The