How to Re-Register Filerepository as Source by Or Tsemah
Hi. I have the known problem of vista not looking in the Driverstore\Filerepository as it's Drivers source duo to some failure i don't know. The workaround is to manually look in the Filerepository Folder each time i install a USB Device. How can this be solved (Thus, Re Registering the Driverstore is the Vista's Driver Source ?) --
March 11th 07 09:44 AM
by Or Tsemah Go to last post
0 128
What do i do?? New Processor or more RAM?!! by MC_Gangsta
hi, i recently upgraded to windows vista ultimate but i have a problem. I only have 512 mb of ram and i am running on a intel pentium 4 (2.66)GHz. So far i love all the brand new features in Vista, however some programs keep on freezing then continuing to work. I know that i have a hardware issue and need to upgrade. The question is that if i buy more RAM will this solve my problem or do i...
March 11th 07 09:56 AM
by Squibbly Go to last post
5 142
unable to burn MP3 disc in windows media player by Puppy Breath
Ideally, you want to learn some Windows basic skills for navigating folders, selecting icons, moving and copying files, and burning CDs. There more ways to do these things that I can explain here. There's some general info at the URL below, but that's pretty sketchy and lightweight - doesn't tell the whole story: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/files.mspx Anyway, it might be...
March 11th 07 03:06 PM
by carkids Go to last post
1 174
Unable to burn MP3 disc on windows media player by Puppy Breath
Ideally, you want to learn some Windows basic skills for navigating folders, selecting icons, moving and copying files, and burning CDs. There more ways to do these things that I can explain here. There's some general info at the URL below, but that's pretty sketchy and lightweight - doesn't tell the whole story: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/files.mspx Anyway, it might be...
March 11th 07 03:06 PM
by carkids Go to last post
1 150
WHQL serticified drivers and videocards-which features are WHQL? by sickela
If my videocard's drivers are WHQL,what it meant-DirectX,DXVA,DirectShow,Open GL,GDI etc. are WHQL,or some of them? If some of them,how can I find out which drivers are DXVA WHQL serticified?
March 11th 07 03:18 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 150
OEM Software and new motherboard by Teejay999
Hi I installed Vista Ultimate on a newly built PC using OEM software - great but - motherboard dead - cannot get exact rpelacement - will I be able to install Vista (or just run from existing setup) with a new motherboard?
March 11th 07 03:22 PM
by George Go to last post
4 153
Scroll wheel is inconsistent in applications by ACI
On a new install of Vista Home Premium, we are seeing the mouse scroll wheel work inconsistantly in applications. In Outlook it scrolls the wrong direction, in some apps it doesn't work at all, in others it works as expected. These same apps worked fine when running under XP.
March 11th 07 04:08 PM
by Ebaires Go to last post
1 164
Need help with hdtv!!!! by [A4b]Merc
ok the deal is i have a 37" lcd hdtv made by proview and i have an nvidia 6600gt msi pci-e video card i have the new drivers for the card. the thing is when i go to change from 720p to 1024x768 the picture goes out and then i have to reset it to get the old set up back because the screen goes out and i can see anything. i have it set up with a dvi to hdmi cable. and another thing is when i...
March 11th 07 04:13 PM
by George Go to last post
2 156
Vista won't recognise Windows Mobile PDA (O2 XDA) by Nikko
I am running Windows Vista 64 bit Ultimate. I have an O2 XDA PDA with Windows Mobile 2003 2nd edition. Version 4.1.1008 (Build 14235.2.0.0) On another PC that runs XP I use active sync version 4.6 to sync Microsoft Office inc. Outlook/emails - Word doc.s etc with no trouble. On the PC using Using Vista, Vista wont even recognise the PDA at all. Is Windows Moblle 2003 2nd edition supposed to...
March 11th 07 04:46 PM
by Paul Smith Go to last post
2 159
TV tuner Philips SAA7131 by Aichels
I have TV tuner Philips SAA7131 on my Vista ultimate and I have problems with driver. The problem is - I can't find driver witch is working in Vista. On XP this TV tuner was working fine. Maybe somebody knows where to found driver? I spend a few ours in google and didn't find any thing.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 11th 07 05:37 PM
by cvp Go to last post
11 332
Write protect problem by Walter Blanchard
I have an ASUS M2N SLI Deluxe motherboard with an external eSATA port on the back panel. The port is connected to a JMicron JMB36x controller enabled on the motherboard in default IDE mode. OS is Vista Ultimate x64. I have a Western Digital MyBook Premium ES Edition 500GB external drive which has both USB and eSATA connectors. When I connect the drive using USB, all is well. Everything...
March 11th 07 07:49 PM
by Walter Blanchard Go to last post
0 145
DVD Player Vanishes by ltl94buddy
I just loaded Vista in mt Dell 8400 and I have a DVD player and a DVD Burner. After my computer sleeps my Burner will just vanish. I can re boot and it will come back and I can use it. Does any one have any suggestions?
March 11th 07 08:49 PM
by ltl94buddy Go to last post
0 176
HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer. by GT
HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of the biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software instead they expect user to look for drivers.
March 11th 07 11:46 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
7 149
HP ScanJet 3770 by Ararat
I couiln't find drivers for this scanner, but today Windows Update Center said that driver fir that scanner is available. I told to install that update, but there appeared an error with code 80070103.
March 11th 07 11:46 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
3 160
DVD-RAM Drive by Mark W
I have a Toshiba Qosimo AV-600. I've upgraded to Vista Ultimate - now my DVD drive won't work. Device Manager says it can't load the drivers. I've tried toshibas Optical Drive fix - no luck. Called Toshiba - they say it's Microsofts deal. Any hope for me?
March 12th 07 03:48 AM
by Mark W Go to last post
2 161
Cannot convert to dyamic disk. by brodo
I want to make a striped array with two WD 250gb sata drives. However, I cannot convert the disks to dynamic. The option is not available!! Running Vista Home Premium intel MB 945GPM using the onboard sata controller Any help would be great. Cheers,
March 12th 07 05:14 AM
by Keith Schaefer Go to last post
1 122
Sound in Vista by R.T.
Please Microsoft explain the reason you made the change in the audio format in Vista, this was very stupid, many of your costomers are not happy, if I would have been info. I would have not purchase Vista, next time I will wait before purchasing any other windows version. My question is there any sound card out there working A-1 with Vista and please give us the brand name of this product.
March 12th 07 06:06 AM
by Matt Go to last post
8 161
Sond card problems by R.T.
Sound blaster has many problems with sound with Vista, (the card is Audigy4) pop sounds and more, is there any good sound card out there working A-1 with Vista, only beta drivers for all sound blaster card on there web page. tia
March 12th 07 06:14 AM
by Matt Go to last post
7 148
NVIDIA 7600GS finally working by VistaGuineaPig
I had lots of trouble switching from my onboard 6150LE graphics to a 7600GS video card. The main issue was the failure of Vista's Uninstall Feature to properly remove NVIDIA Drivers and registry entries. The other issue was not using a DVI cable to allow me to get 1440x900. Its been a month now, spent countless hours screwing around and tried two seperate 7600GS cards. After reading the...
March 12th 07 11:51 AM
by VistaGuineaPig Go to last post
0 126
activesync by ClackyGirl
i have just installed activesync on the pc for my phone but on my phone it says i havent done it! any ideas on how i can get this sorted?I have tried just connecting the phone by usb to the pc and it finds the correct driver/software but then i still cant do anything or put anything on the phone from the pc....Please help
March 12th 07 12:05 PM
by Malke Go to last post

From The