Stop All Network Activities For Perticular Time by deepak
I want to disable all my network traffic (similar to what firewall does) but for perticular time period. Is it possible?
October 22nd 08 03:28 AM
by Anthony[_8_] Go to last post
2 202
How to enable wakeup from a wireless keyboard by Deepak Shenoy
I have recently purchased a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 7000 series. When my computer goes into hiberationation (e.g. after an hour of no usage) I cannot re-active my computer from my wireless keyboard. When I had my keyboard wired plugged into my computer I could wake up my computer by simply pressing the start bar. With the wireless keyboard it becomes very difficult to do. Any...
November 2nd 07 07:45 PM
by TealMama Go to last post
7 235
Epson Stylus DX6050 driver installation by Deepcarowl
I am trying to install a driver for the Epson Stylus DX 6050. I have downloaded from Epson web site (3178eu.exe). As far as I can tell, I do not have any applications running at the time of setup, but the setup stops with a box saying "close all applications, and setup again " Can anyone advise as to how I can find these unknown applications that are obviously running in the background ?
August 22nd 07 01:22 PM
by Deepcarowl Go to last post
0 119
Vista + IntelliType Pro 4000 by Defender[_2_]
Anyone know if there's any compatibility issues between Vista Home Premium 64bit & the IntelliType Pro 4000? I recently purchased this KB but when I hooked it up & installed the software it started going haywire. The behavior was quite odd; it was as if the Home key was being press 100s of times a second. It was bad enough that I couldn't double click on any icons as the instant the first...
November 6th 09 06:02 PM
by Defender[_2_] Go to last post
0 141
Works with and Certified for logos for Vista 64 by Defjr
The following is copied and pasted from MS's site on compliant devices for Vista 32 and 64 bit OS: "Have confidence that Certified for Windows Vista products will provide superior experiences with your software, photos, music, videos and online communications on PC's running the Windows Vista operating system. That's because only Certified for Windows Vista software and devices have undergone...
April 7th 08 05:08 PM
by Defjr Go to last post
0 183
BSOD.... everywhere i turn by defur the great
i need some help, before i go insane! i'm trying to fix a new laptop for a friend, a new-ish dell xps m1330 with vista home premium x86. i don't know any background to the problem cause the user doesn't have a clue. basically... i get a BSOD no matter what i do. as it is, the laptop won't connect to a wireless network. when i click on the icon on the system tray... BSOD. so i reboot, go into...
December 19th 08 11:10 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 183
Plug and Play issue on Vista by Deiota
Hi! I’m having problems with instalation of HTC and Vista Windows Mobile Device Manager! The device is not recognized by Vista, I mean, I connect the USB cable to laptop and nothing happens! But I can open WMDC but always says "not connected". The wierdest thing is that I’ve connected 3 Pen Drives and nothing happened too!
October 28th 06 02:25 AM
by Deiota Go to last post
0 125
USB Problem - All devices by Deiota
Hello! I've installed Windows Vista RC2 5744 x86 on my laptop but I'm having problems with USB ports! On device manager, all ports are installed and drivers are up to date an working correctly but the main thing is Vista won't detect any of my USB devices! Neither 3 Pen drives, neither Pocket PC and neither optical mouses!
October 31st 06 03:13 PM
by rogerlebo Go to last post
3 152
Disable HP QuickLaunch Buttons by Dejan Sarka
Hi! I have a new notebook HP Comapq 8710w and Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. I have a problem with Quicklaunch buttons on the stripe above the keyboard (info, wireless, presentation, sound, volume, calculator). From time to time (very often, so it is nearly impossible to work) they start turning on and off by themselves (e.g., more than 200 calculators can open in 30 seconds). It looks like...
December 6th 07 09:31 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
6 172
Some extended keys (Calculator) do not work on Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard under Vista (32 bit) by DejanVesic
Hello. I have Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard; it works great under XP Professional on same machine (it is dual-boot machine) but some of keys (very important, Calculator key for example) does not work under Vista Enterprise 32 bit. Details about configuration: OS: Vista Enterprise 32 bit with all latest Windows Update patches
August 11th 08 09:45 PM
by BJT256 Go to last post
4 348
Touch pad disabled as system detects USB mouse which is not connec by Del
Would appreciate some help with this problem. The touch pad up until a couple of days ago would correctly detect if a USB mouse or pointing device was connected and disable. Now the software is detecting a pointing device is connected, when no such device is connected to the USB ports which results in the touchpad being disabled. All works correctly initially on boot up. Have found in device...
February 26th 08 11:30 AM
by Del Go to last post
0 128
Installing Bluesoleil on Vista x64 by del
Has anyone had any luck with Bluesoleil on Vista Home Premium x64???? I've downloaded the Bluesoleil v5 software for my from the IVT website but cant get it to install properly, that is the drivers and applications are there and windows now recognises my bluetooth devise but there don't seem to any executables and no programme accessable from the start menus. I don't know if it's something to do...
April 27th 08 12:25 PM
by dpr Go to last post
1 135
problems with ZTE modem under vista by delahay
I installed the ZTE MF626 modem for HSPDA/UMTS on my Vista machine. This was a package deal with a contract from Telfort, a provider in the Netherlands. initially, it worked, but for some reason the internet connection stopped working. When I start the connection, the message "modem not available" appears. The signal quality is very good. Sending an SMS still works, by the way. The Telfort...
July 21st 09 06:26 PM
by parispat[_2_] Go to last post
2 245
problems with ZTE modem under vista by delahay[_2_]
I installed the ZTE MF626 modem for HSPDA/UMTS on my Vista machine. This was a package deal with a contract from Telfort, a provider in the Netherlands. initially, it worked, but for some reason the internet connection stopped working. When I start the connection, the message "modem not available" appears. The signal quality is very good. Sending an SMS still works, by the way. The Telfort...
July 20th 09 12:20 PM
by delahay[_2_] Go to last post
0 217
USB to serial adapters by delawhere
I have a new toshiba laptop running vista home premium and I'm trying to find a USB to serial adapter thats compatible. I bought one from radio shaft, but vista won't recognise the device. Thanks in advance for any help.
May 4th 07 01:27 PM
by delawhere Go to last post
0 88
syncing with pocket pc device by delawhere
I have a Viewsonic V36 pocket pc and I'm trying to sync my address book to my new vista laptop. I keep getting an error message saying that microsoft sync center has to close and I cant sync anything. I REALLY don't want to have to type in all my address information all over again. I get nothing from the 'debug' program. I can look at everything on the device through 'my computer'.
April 11th 07 11:12 PM
by MBro Go to last post
4 143
iPod and other USB devices not working with Vista by Delboy691
Hi, I have just installed auto updates on both my tower and laptop, XP and Vista repectively. My wifes IPOD Shuffle is now not recognised by either computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled I-Tunes with nio change. Has anyone got back to you with a solution ?? I hope there is an easy solution!!!??? "Mithun" wrote: Hey, I justed installed my copy of vista (clean install). Vista doesn't...
June 26th 08 09:44 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
2 252
Error 43 on driver Intel 82845G by Dell
Hello, I have installed Vista Rc1, all work perfect but I'll got the error 43 in the driver of Intel 82845G, this is the original driver of the pc for see more resolution on the display, like 1200x780 32bits but the error can't install the driver and I only see the screen at 640x480 at 16bits and dont like. How can I install the driver whit out got that error or what can I do!
September 17th 06 10:16 PM
by Dell Go to last post
0 119
hard disk making a strange clicking sound by dellbox
My external hard drive, Western Digital, is making a strange sound whenever I plug it to the computer. It goes like "click, click, click" and then it stops. It sounds like it tries to boot up but it couldn't. The drive doesn't show up in my computer but shows up in device manager. Is there any way that I can access the hard drive or get my files back? Thank you. -- dellbox
June 25th 08 09:43 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 309
dfgfgh by delmar ramos
fgfdshdgj andreea wrote: driver vista 32 bit saa7134 07-Sep-09 You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.
January 1st 10 10:38 PM
by delmar ramos Go to last post

From The