Vista Home Premium SVC PK 1 had error installing dazzle dvc100 driver from dazzle's pinnacle instant dvd recorder version 2.0 for Windows Vista 32bit 06/07 on my Windows Vista 32bit PC by leitnerwp
I just purchased a new desktop Compaq PC with Windows Vista home premium 32 bit service pack 1; however, Pinnacle's Dazzle DVC100's driver can not install from the Dazzle CD. Can you provide me a link to a Dazzle DVC100 driver that will install without an error occuring? -- leitnerwp Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
July 3rd 08 02:51 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 206
Not able to extend c: volume by gurveen
I am using in vista premium & i decided to dual boot ubuntu but accidently the partition was such that windows was left with only 35 gb of hard disk & rest of 200 gb was with ubuntu.......... So i decided to recover windows with the help of recovery disk on my hard disk.... I then created new disks with the space left in disk management option but i am unable to increase the volume of c...
July 3rd 08 01:30 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
3 188
Kensington Bluetooth USB Adapter K33085 by Fernando
Today I had to get rid of my Kensington Bluetooth USB adapter and buy a new one (a D-Link) because it doesn't work on Windows Vista. Kensington wasn't even interested to provide me a driver, they just wanted me to buy their new $40 product. Well, I'm not planning to buy anything Kensington anymore. - Short story on my...
July 2nd 08 09:18 PM
by Spirit Go to last post
2 221
will windows mobile 5.0 work with sideshow by bbh13
I have a cell phone with windows mobile 5.0 and was wondering if it would be able to work with the sideshow feature. I will be using vista home premium.
July 2nd 08 04:09 PM
by bbh13 Go to last post
2 209
Cd Drives Mulfunctioning by The_power99[_2_]
At our house we have 4 HP Compaq nx6325 laptops, they came with Win xp on them but have the windows vista capable logo on them. We have upgraded two of them with windows vista home basic which has been working fine in most cases. But their seems to be something wrong with the cd drives. Sometimes when the computers are turned on the CD drives are missing in the "computer" location and when...
July 2nd 08 03:19 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
7 244
directX only recognise 3326mb by tr3
-*can somebody help me with this problem,im using vista ultimate x64 with 4gb ram,512mb vga card,celeron d.my problem is why my directX only recognise 3326mb while the windows and bios startup showing 4096mb(4gb) plz anyone here tell me how to configure this problem :cry:*-:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: --
July 2nd 08 03:15 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 228
change global external device settings? by turbotoes
Is there any way of globaly changing the default settings for usb devices in vista? ie: automatically set to "Optimize for safe removal" rather that having to set for each device? Thanks
July 2nd 08 09:56 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 194
Network printers by Bernard Liengme
I cannot get Vista to use printers on either of two Windows XP computer that are part of my home network. The Vista machine sees the printers but gives an Access denied message. The two XP machines have no problem using each others printer - so sharing is working. Any ideas? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme
July 2nd 08 04:48 AM
by Sachsite Go to last post
6 197
vista freezup by shane
my vista freezes during installation. yes, my hard drive was brand new and clean. im wondering if i should try the 32bit vista. the 64bit disk i had was a brand new oem disk with no scratches. after my vista failed, i loaded a bootleg copy of xp onto the pc and that installed fine. i think it was a 32bit. all my parts are brand new. i bought the vista a couple months ago and had the problem...
July 1st 08 10:13 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
3 187
hardware failure? by ktown
is there a way i can download a backup from somewhere? or can someone send me theirs? SOMETHING i tried a clean install of windows vista ultimate on my vista home premium laptop. i deleted the old partitions and set it to install everything goes fine until "completing installation" when it says windows
July 1st 08 08:41 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 160
HELP! Monitor Settings Issues: Can't Alter the Monitor Settings... by DrJ
.... via the menu-buttons on the actual physical monitor. By this I mean that on my old CRT monitor's facia, one one had pushed the necessary buttons in the necessary order, one could alter - as in move from left-to-right, brightness, contrast and make more convex/concave the sides, bottom & top of the screen window image (?) - the visible screen via the monitors case buttons & then the...
July 1st 08 07:23 PM
by DrJ Go to last post
5 192
ANY PROBLEM IN VISTA ;;;TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VISTA AND ITS LATESTSOFTWARES by Bala
ALL LATEST UPDATES OF VISTA ABSOLUTELY FREE.........ONLY ON http://polticsinfs.blogspot.com/
July 1st 08 06:29 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
3 207
voice recognition by tsumanitu
I have gone through all the tutorials for voice recognition - the tutorials - the training sessions (twice) and set my mike (a logitech on a headset). this device worked all through all the set up and works with Skype and other things - like voice recording. when it comes to starting the actual voice recognition the setup wizard says it can't hear me - everything else could hear me fine -...
July 1st 08 05:35 PM
by tsumanitu Go to last post
0 136
New hardrive, now what? by dannydanman
My hardrive crashed and i bought a new one, now i need an operating system. Is there another way to get windows xp or vista without having to buy a new one? i'd rather not waste an extra 150$ on an operating system.
July 1st 08 05:22 PM
by peter Go to last post
3 167
USB Flash Drive doesn't work by Stoyan O.
My Transcend JetFlash V60 doesn't work on my recently installed Windows Vista SP1. When I plugged it for the first time it installed correctly (except that the AutoPlay dialog didn't appear). When I try open it the following message is diplayed: "You need to format the disk in drive E: before you can use it." and when i click Format it tells me that it's write protected. That didn't happen...
July 1st 08 04:50 PM
by Stoyan O. Go to last post
0 163
External Display problems by Dan
Hi, I like to connect my Laptop up to my TV when I am on Illustrator and Photoshop, and combining with my tablet, recently I had a problem with my tablet where instead of the pen would be "related" to the monitor where it would be on the display where my pen was, I pressed something on the keyboard and it changed it to act like a mouse which made it hard to use. Anyways, after some fiddling...
July 1st 08 04:22 PM
by Dan Go to last post
0 151
Random Monitor Out of Sync Messages by fsman
I have a system running Vista Ultimate and at random the screen goes blank and then comes up with the message out of sync. After about 15 - 30 seconds it goes blank. My system is as follows: Nvidia 8800 GTS 4 GB RAM Intel Dual 2 Duo Processor 3.0 500 GB RAM This used to happen just when I was playing Flight Simulator X and now it
July 1st 08 12:54 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
2 152
No Audio Output Device is Installed by Sushiasap
Hi! I've read many of the posts already discussing this problem and have not been able to resolve mine yet! I have a new Gateway computer with speakers that came with it...Since loading Vista, I get no sound. Te computer recognizes thhe driver in the device manager and says it is working. But I get the No Audio Output device next to the little speaker in the bottom righth corner of my...
July 1st 08 12:33 PM
by paste187 Go to last post
6 231
Vista Parental Controls and Activity Reports by Mark H.[_2_]
Does anyone know if the user being monitored knows that activity reports are being collected? Is there some kind of alert that they see? Also, if I enable activity reports, will programs like SpySweeper detect them when I run a sweep? If anyone knows the answers, please email me at .
July 1st 08 11:57 AM
by Mark H.[_2_] Go to last post
0 196
Vista changed my Hard Drive icon.... by NJB[_2_]
Hi, not sure if im in the right place..but, Vista seems to have changed the HD where I keep all my media into a CD Drive the icon has changed to a CD drive icon in My Computer and the desktop shortcut now asks for a disc to be inserted when I try to access my media. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance. -- NJB
July 1st 08 10:45 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post

From The