Error:"windows could not detect a dial-up modem" by Delo
Hello, I will try to explain my problem with some picture first of all, i use 'Toshiba laptop Satellite A200-1BJ' (http://gulf.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?LNG=13&service=AE&highlightOption=119297&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&PRODUCT_ID=132101#0)
November 19th 09 09:45 PM
by sandyloopfarm Go to last post
2 221
Where I can find a device drivers solution by DeLta
I install the Vista Ultimate in my system (Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook T4010 Tablet PC) and I have problems with drivers for the bellow hardware. - Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse (!!!) - USB external Keyboards (any) - USB hubs (generic) Any idea for help?
May 17th 07 10:26 PM
by Don Go to last post
2 99
problem burning CD in BenQ EW162I DVD burner by delta_J
I have 32-bit Vista Ultimate installed legitimately. Whenever I hook up my BenQ EW162I external DVD burner to my comp and try to burn a CD after setting the default CD burner in the Properties window to the BenQ drive, Windows Explorer freezes and takes a good 3 minutes to unfreeze itself. Sufficed to say, I have yet to burn a CD successfully in that drive. Windows Explorer also freezes just...
February 15th 07 06:27 PM
by delta_J Go to last post
2 198
A8V-VM SE Sound Problems by deltrey[_2_]
I've been searching for a while now and I can't find a Realtek driver that will work with Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition. Can someone help me out here and point me in the right direction? -- deltrey
October 17th 07 03:18 PM
by cvp[_2_] Go to last post
4 90
Instant shutdowns by Dementis
I have recently installed a Hitachi 7k1000.B hard drive as a replacement for a WD one. ever since I have done this Vista shuts down within 10 or 15 minutes unexpectedly and without an error message. I am dual-booting with Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" which has been up and running for almost 80 hours now on a geforce8200 motherboard with onboard sound and video. This seems to be Vista specific. I have...
July 6th 09 12:30 AM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
1 259
No audio device found by Demi
Well, I've spent days trying to get sound on vista and I'm still unsucessful. Hopefully, someone can help. I'll summarize my situation. 1. Installed the final version of Vista Ultimate 32bit on a new harddrive on my system. (nothing like a clean install). I still have my old HD in there as a slave and by changing the boot drive in my BIOS I can easily revert back to my XP just in case I...
February 5th 07 11:48 PM
by Demi Go to last post
3 161
Are Geforce 7950s supposed to have DirectX 10? because mine does.. by DemonAts
Everywhere I go I keep hearing people say that if you do not have a Geforce 8800 you will not be able to experience the graphic qualities of DirectX 10. Yet I have 2 7950s ussually set to SLI and my dxdiag says that I have DirectX 10. I can't imagine that they would call DirectX 9.0c DirectX 10 on peoples computers. I am also experiencing some weird glitches in computer games that are...
October 14th 07 05:13 AM
by Dfrey1969 Go to last post
3 106
Update for Broadxent V.92 by Demonic
I recieved an update on a driver for the Broadxent V.92 PCI DI3631-1 and then when I restarted, my computer kept restarting each time Windows Vista was about to start loading. Any ideas?
November 5th 07 04:08 PM
by Demonic Go to last post
2 91
Laserjet 5/5M duplex printing doesn't work by Denis Molony
Does anyone know if duplex printing is supported under Vista. I just installed Vista Home Premium, and although the properties-device settings window shows that the Duplex Unit is installed, the properties-General shows 'Double-sided: No' The HP site claims that all its vista drivers are up-to-date and supplied with the vista CD
February 9th 07 10:08 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
2 148
Nvidia GeForce 6100 by Denise
I have a Nvidia GeForce 6100 running on Vista Home Premium, Vista is running great EXCEPT my screen flickers now. I download the updated drivers from Nvidia, didn't help, went to the Vista website found a help file for screen flickering, says to change the refresh rate, ok, I did that. BUT my screen still flickers! Microsoft on their help chat line says I need more ram. Besides upgrading my...
February 9th 07 06:40 PM
by Denise Go to last post
8 168
Computer is completely jamming and programs not responding by Denise
Please please can someone help, I recently bought a new comp, running Windows Vista Premium on Zoostorm P6N, Intel Core Duo, 32 Bit Op, Sys. Yesterday I was looking through photo cds, on inserting 2nd cd, everything froze, I tried cntr, alt, delete, but could not bring up task manager, I ended up having to shut computer down manually by button. On resuming everything seems to keep jamming. ...
January 9th 08 09:58 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
6 129
Please help me. sigmatel. by Deniz Selçok
I have sigmatel high definition audio. I couldn't find vista compatible driver. Build 5536
August 31st 06 12:39 PM
by Peter Go to last post
1 673
media center vista by Deniz Selçok
is Xp Media Center Remote Control running Vista??? Please Answer...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 14th 07 06:31 PM
by erko Go to last post
13 234
Media Center Remote Control by Deniz Selçok
Xp Media Center Remote Control is running Vista??? Please Answer...
November 15th 06 07:03 AM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
4 168
Sound Card by Deniz Selçok
I have a sigmatel high definition audio sound card. ı can use my xp driver on vista. sometimes ound is great but sometimes sound is very bad cızzzzz, cızzzz. what is this. please help me...
October 14th 06 06:56 AM
by Deniz Selçok Go to last post
0 134
Scanner Driver by denmarfl
Purchased new PC with Vista OS. I have a scanner that the manufacturer has not and will not be making available a Vista driver for it. It connects via USB. I connected the Scanner to the Vista PC, Vista saw it, but was unable to find\install a driver. I was hoping that maybe Vista would assign a native driver and it would work. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas (short of buying a...
November 29th 07 09:18 AM
by roy69[_46_] Go to last post
2 166
Scanner driver by denmarfl
Purchased new PC with Vista OS. I have a scanner that the manufacturer has not and will not be making available a Vista driver for it. It connects via USB. I connected the Scanner to the Vista PC, Vista saw it, but was unable to find\install a driver. I was hoping that maybe Vista would assign a native driver and it would work. Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas (short of buying a...
November 28th 07 11:11 AM
by Carlos Go to last post
4 149
Mouse freezing up by denmarfl
Is anyone else having the problem where the mouse freezes? You click on a tab, or a buttom...and nothing happens. It is as if the Window you are working in is in-Active. I click elsewhere...and come back and click on the Window again...most of the times that corrects the problem. Also some times I feel the alignment of the Mouse pointer to what you are clicking on is slighly off.....the...
January 6th 08 11:12 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 182
Sound issues with left channel by denniS
I have a sound problem with the left channel. The left front speaker is very low, all the other speaker are at the proper volume. Problem is the same with the on board audio or my Audigy 2 ZS card installed. EVGA 680 sli 122-CK-NF68-A1, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, OCZ @GB DDR2 1066, EVGA GeForce 8800GTX, logitech Z-5300 5.1 speaker system. I have removed and reloaded drivers and software, no...
April 11th 07 10:38 AM
by denniS Go to last post
3 130
save settings on shutdown or logoff by denniS
Anyone have any idea on why with vista my sound card can't be recognized when I log off and shutdown the pc. But it recognizes it when I power down with the surge protector and re start, it is also ok if i restart when I just restart windows. It is only when I log off and shut down and boot up the next day. -- Dennis
June 3rd 07 01:22 AM
by Charles W Davis Go to last post

From The