Wireless Multimeia Keyboard by Dennis
I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard as part of a desktop package. This was working fine until Vista Update installed something and it stopped working. I have tried to roll back and un-install with no joy. I have also tried to Re-install the drivers for this also with no joy as all I get is the following error "Error # 1612". Please help
March 26th 09 02:18 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 202
Wireless keybaorad by Dennis
I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard as part of a desktop package. This was working fine until Vista Update installed something and it stopped working. I have tried to roll back and un-install with no joy. I have also tried to Re-install the drivers for this also with no joy as all I get is the following error "Error # 1612". Please help
March 26th 09 02:09 PM
by Dennis Go to last post
5 196
HP OfficeJet 7310 Vista full-feature software & drivers available by Dennis Brothers
On the HP site: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-47754-1&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=391182&os=2093&lang=en Drivers for other similar printers are probably available as well. - Dennis Brothers
April 14th 07 12:22 PM
by Chinozinho Go to last post
4 210
Lost Winmail by Dennis Davey
I can't access my Winmail and no matter which way I go the only faint possibility is with a connection called WAN Miniport (PPPOE) and even that doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what it is, or better still, how can I get back to my normal email.
December 20th 07 08:08 PM
by Dennis Davey Go to last post
0 159
HP Photosmart 8250 printer give away by Dennis Davey
The HP 8250 printer ( borderline warranty!!) jammed up and left me with new original HP 363 color cartridges - three in the printer and three still in sealed packs. If anyone living near Exeter is interested in a real bargain, just get in touch. I don't want to dump the whole lot, but it has got to go somewhere. Perky
September 28th 08 01:07 PM
by cqui3 Go to last post
3 209
Glitch with Vista and Wireless mouse by Dennis Marks
I am using Vista Home Premium and the Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0. After changing the file type below an icon a warning box appears about changing file types. After responding a drag box appears with one corner at the last place the cursor was and and extending to the current location of the cursor. It is as though I am clicking and dragging. A single click makes is...
October 18th 07 03:34 PM
by Dennis Marks Go to last post
0 122
Missing drivers for Acer 9300 laptop by Dennis Snelgrove
I recently bought an Acer 9300 Aspire laptop that came pre-installed with Vista Home Basic. I had the store install 2 gigs of memory and I also bought a copy of Premium at the same time. A few days later I did a complete format and clean install of Premium. I've had no real problems to speak of, with one exception: there are two items in the Device Manager that have no drivers and Vista can't...
March 7th 07 07:13 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 220
Missing Subkeys needed to fix DVD Autoplay by dennise
Hello, My "autoplay" doesn't work for blank DVDs. The drive works (read and write) if I cajole and use unacceptable workaround methods, so I'm sure this a software problem and probably Vista related as many others are having autoplay trouble.This is a new PC, and autoplay doesn't work! I tried all the Control Panel autoplay settings .... nothing works. Yes the Shell Hardward Detection service...
February 18th 09 01:02 AM
by Clark[_4_] Go to last post
3 135
Hard disk is full by DennisPrimm
Hello everyone!, I am running Vista Home Premium (32-bit) Service Pack 1 on a Gateway GM5474 computer. The computer has always been a great one, but here lately I have been having terrible problems with it. I think it is probably caused by a Generic PUP.x virus, but am not sure if it is the problem. Anyhow, here's some background...Today I tried to start Windows Mail, but it responded by saying...
May 7th 09 07:09 AM
by THE C. [MSFT MVP] Go to last post
1 222
Compatible wired NIC by Denny
I was wondering if anyone knew of a compatible wired NIC card for Vista. I just purchased a Lynksys LNE100TX and Lynksys states the driver is coming soon. I would like one now. Thanks in advance.
February 4th 07 07:39 PM
by pete Go to last post
1 257
New System Configuration by Denny1803
Hi, I'm considering a new CPU with VISTA for Small Business. To run efficiently would you recommend 3GB RAM? How about CPU processor and clock speed? Also, what are your thoughts on INTEL vs. AMD? Thank you, -- Denny
January 29th 08 02:34 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
5 130
Trojan Found by Deno
My Defender found a trojan virus, and if i remove it, will it get rid of it?
July 13th 08 09:48 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
3 211
Cannot get Intel 3945ABG to work on Sony Vaio by Denver Root
computer I am running Vista RC1 on my Sony Vaio, and I am unable to get the wireless card to work. Windows recognizes it and everything, and it is not "disabled" by Windows' standard, but it will not work. The windows troubleshooting says that the hardware switch for the device may be turned off, thus not allowing it to run, but this is not the case. My wireless switch is turned on. Sony...
May 3rd 07 01:08 AM
by ceo_mobile Go to last post
6 219
nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys by Depops
I am using Vista Home Premium on: Athlon64 3000 MSI GeForce 7800GT GA-K8NF-9 motherboard 2GB RAM Every time I tried to install, the installer would BSOD near the end when it tried to load my video drivers. The BSOD pointed to nvlddmkm.sys. I was finally able to complete an install by letting this happen, then booting from the disc and using the command prompt to delete nvlddmkm.sys. When the
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 14th 10 08:05 AM
by Strider Ryu Go to last post
36 1,772
Missing letters when typing!! by Deppfan7962
I have a brand new Vaio Latop Model # VGN-N250E with an Intellipoint Wireless Mouse 4000. When on the net (only) works fine when not on the internet , I type as I normally would and miss seveeral letters, space bar doesnt work, even when pounding on keys. I have Windows Vista! HELP Can I disable my touch pad, I dont use it very often, but will likely need to enable it so that needs to be...
June 10th 09 05:28 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
8 368
Random blue screen by Derek
I have a fairly new laptop and every once in awhile, the computer will get this solid blue screen and restart (it always seems to happen when I have itunes and internet explorer running at the same time). Windows will try to identify what happened and it comes up with no answer. I installed another stick of ram recently, and it never did the blue screen deal until after that so maybe could...
June 27th 07 03:07 PM
by motarola2 Go to last post
6 190
Nvidia Geforce Go 7600 Drivers by Derek
I have a GO 7600 graphics card in my VAIO laptop and if I ever try to activate any of the 3D programmes that use the Areo functionality I am presented with the dreaded blue screen of death. Nvidia have been - lets say "damned unhelpful" and won't answer the question, Sony refer me to Microsoft or Nvidia. Does anyone no how to make the thing work with Vista RC1 ?????
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 24th 06 10:25 PM
by Sparkes Go to last post
11 413
Pci problems by Derek
I upgraded to Vista Home Premium. Everything works great. But when I had XP all my PCI slots worked and now nothing will work on any of them. My sound card, my Ethernet card, my USB hub all give me the same messages when ever I try to install them: Windows found the driver for you hardware but encountered a problem-This device cannot start. Is there anybody who has an Idea? Because all I can...
July 30th 07 02:41 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 110
Missing Hard Drive by Derek Adamson
Main drive is SATA, I installed another HD on IDE. It shows in Device Manager but not when I click on computer. Same is happening when I turn on USB HD. This has only just started to happen. How do I search for and display extra HD Icons?
December 21st 07 07:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 123
Adding IDE Drive to New System with ATA / SATA Architecture by Derek King
Finally got a new system, made my buy, no problem with Vista , (new drive). Added Maxtor 'OneTouch' USB 500GB external HD for backup. I attached my Samsung SP1203N 120GB HD using a UDMA connection cable to the primary IDE connection on the system board. The OS is WinXP Pro SP2 When I rebooted I went to the BIOS to see the drive was recognized, and it showed an accurate approximation of used and...
December 29th 08 02:30 AM
by Andy Go to last post

From The