  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Drivers by Bruno Correia
I have trobleshoting in drivers for Sound Blaster Live! Value and a 3G PCMCIA Card Option Quad. The firsh don't find drivers and the second says that the device not started. I want help.
August 31st 06 03:34 PM
by Xanik Go to last post
2 599
Plextor DVDR PX-708A + CD-R PX-W5224A by driver100
can't install the devices... Code39 ?! vista found the devices but i cant use it... driver...?
September 5th 06 02:07 PM
by Sihaz Go to last post
1 599
ATI Radeon 7000 VE on Dell PowerEdge 1800 by Robert Robinson
The ATI Radeon 7000 VE on-board graphics adapter is correctly recognized by Windows Server 2003, but not by Vista #5536. The Vista beta 2 software from ATI also fails to recognize the 7000 adapter. Does anyone know of a Vista driver for the 7000 ? Thank you. Robert Robinson
September 29th 06 05:20 PM
by J M Schlatter Go to last post
6 598
Driver Download for Intel 82945G Chipset Family - Problems by dlsayremn
Not sure if this should be posted here or Windows Update. Compaq Presario SR2180Nx Vista Home Premium Intel Pentium D CPU (Dual Core) RAM 3062 MB Monitor X2gen MW19R (Wide Screen 1024 x 768 @ 59 Gz) Received notice of driver update for 82945G chipset ver. 7.14.10.1364 today. It is an optional download. Checked and clicked install. When the computer
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 08 09:11 AM
by dlsayremn Go to last post
16 598
nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys by kidswithaids
Sorry. I was getting database error. Admins, delete this post! -- kidswithaids ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1270260.htm http://forums.techarena.in
May 27th 10 11:25 AM
by kristain Go to last post
1 598
Vista RC1(5600) Realtek ACL660 HD Audio on notebook Asus A3F by Marcos Ramos
Recently had installed a XP version of the drivers, got sound then rebooted and had nothing. The default detected sound device is SPDIF output device. Then I found realtek had Vista Beta drivers, so installed over the previous, sound was working... As I didnt like the installation, one over the other, and 2 realtek icons on systray. I removed both, and I couldn't get it working again ! Keeps...
September 4th 06 07:37 PM
by Marcos Ramos Go to last post
0 598
External USB drive not recognized by Vista by NoSPAM
I recently purchased an HP laptop running Vista Home Premium Edition to replace a desktop machine running Windows XP that died of a motherboard failure. Naturally I would like to recover the data from the old computer's hard disk. I purchased an external drive enclosure (SYBA) with a USB interface for this task. However I could not assign a drive letter for this drive, nor could Vista...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 28th 09 05:05 PM
by pauliewalnuts Go to last post
14 597
Driver for HDA X-Plosion soundcard? by Jesper
Does HDA X-plosion 7.1. soundcard work with Vista 5600? Best regards, Jesper
September 10th 06 11:16 AM
by g0mu g0mu Go to last post
1 596
No USB by like2hike
After installation of Beta 2 I did not have any USB ports. I upgraded to RC1 and hoped that would solve the problem. I still do not have any USB ports. I look in the Device Manger and do not see any. How can I get Vista RC1 to recognize my USB ports? Is there a driver I need to install? Thanks for your help.
September 8th 06 11:40 AM
by like2hike Go to last post
0 596
Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100 by Todd Smith
Hi I have connected my Sony digital camera (DSC-W100) to Windows Vista, and Windows Vista does not have any drivers for it. When I connected it to XP it did not require any drivers. My Old Sony Video Camera connect using USB still works DCR-TRV33. Interesting?
September 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by Todd Smith Go to last post
1 595
Which video Adapter supports dual display in Vista? by Andrea M. Gates
Which video adpater, single card, support dual display in Vista? Prefer low cost cards. For office use in 4 buildings, around 200 systems. Not for game. No need for fancy graphics.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 9th 08 10:09 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
32 595
readyboost by Troy Marrs
Is my 256mb thumb drive making a difference to my 1gb installed ddr2 pc2-4200, athlon 64 live 4200 dual core system?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 11th 08 05:40 AM
by Spirit[_3_] Go to last post
28 594
Installing Printer on Vista Home "USB Device Not recognized" by StaceyJA
I have been trying to install a Canon Pixma 160 Multifunction Scanner/Printer on my Gateway Computer with Vista Home operating system.After many hours on the phone with Canon, trying two different printers and a new USB cable, Canon determined that there is a problem with Vista (possibly a security issue), and each time that the drivers are downloaded and shows up on the computer as being...
June 14th 09 06:45 AM
by ReneeKate Go to last post
7 593
USB devices not recognized by Kevin Baykr
I have an Acer TravelMate 4230, with Vista SP2 Installed, Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU/PM/GMS/940GML/943GML and Intel(R) 945GT Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 27A0, Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF, WDC WD 1200UE-22KVT0 ATA Device, 1.5 GB Ram. An error occurred the other day where windows said that it could not read the HD, and after that the problem...
April 30th 10 08:05 AM
by kristain Go to last post
6 593
Problems with sleep by BuzzLightyear
To make Windows go to sleep mode correctly I have to disable the option to wake up the system with the keyboard, otherwise it goes to sleep mode but suddenly restarts. Also, after restoring from sleep mode, network connectivity doesn't work and using Network diagnosis I have to restore LAN settings
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 17th 08 07:19 AM
by JKK Go to last post
22 591
wireless logitech mouse by vi
My wireless mouse keeps freezing on this operating system(vista) but operates fine on computor with xp. Oh to go back but I can't. Says drivers are up to date. Wake up is on but when it goes to sleep or isn't used for a while the mouse freezes. Is there a fix?
June 14th 09 08:17 AM
by bdeancpa Go to last post
9 589
Solution: 3COM 3C905-TX drivers for Vista by Peter Puuppo
In the afternoon (7 hrs ago) I installed my first Vista Business OEM-version. I was surprized that Vista did not find any suitable drivers for my 3COM 3C905-TX network adapter. Even if this is not a brand new network adapter model it was some years back the most popular of the 3COM 10/100 adapters. Time to start Googling to get this sluggishly slow Vista up and networked. Uhh, this Vista is a...
February 9th 10 09:23 AM
by Primoz Hladnik Go to last post
5 588
New unsolvable problem for bluescreen (Window vista) by Woolf
My laptop is HP2133, with window vista (+service pack 1 & 2). I've had bluescreen a few times. The latest information of bluescreen (from event viewer) is: Fault bucket 0xD1_processr!ReadGenAddr+11, type0
May 9th 10 09:14 PM
by Bill Kearney[_2_] Go to last post
2 587
Lost path to boot drive - Help please by TimB
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate system with 4 SATA hard drives configured to look like IDE drives through an ASUS motherboard. I had the boot drive set as drive C: with a variety of applications installed on it. Two days ago I 'cloned' that drive to a new larger drive with the most recent version of Norton Ghost. That drive showed as drive H:. I've been trying to get the new drive to show as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 26th 10 11:38 PM
by Andy Go to last post
18 586
vista WON'T boot with 4gb by Violent Ken[_5_]
help me vista gurus. after using this PC about 1 month i finally got my RMA replacement of 2gbRAM everything is 100% stable with 2GB, but when i add the 2nd 2gb vista will not boot. something about sptd.exe failed or corrupt. however BOTH 2gb kits boot vista and work perfectly alone, but all 4gb in at once will not boot
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 17th 08 05:47 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post

From The