yep by [email protected]
you really are
June 29th 08 09:14 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 383
help me get media 11 for free by latif33
im trying to get media 11 so i can down load music for my mother because we can't aford to buy ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based...
June 29th 08 07:38 AM
by Bender Go to last post
2 228
Wrong disc inserted? by warlocc
I have a ton of games installed on my computer. Many require the CD/DVD in order to play. They all played no problem. Now I have Vista SP1, and none will play. Any time I try to play them, I get an error message saying to insert the CD/DVD into the drive, but I get the same error message for both drives, no matter which game it is I try to play. The message is this exactly- Please remove...
June 28th 08 07:28 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 166
Video Card Advice Please by Mickey Mouse
I have a Pavilion a6460a It appears to have a Geforce 8500 GT 512mb Video card. 512 mb GDDR2 memory I/O Ports HDMI, Dual Link DVI, S Video There is no Analog connection. I need to run two monitors, 1 digital and 1 analog. Will the Dual Link DVI with some kind of an adaptor run these two monitors?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 28th 08 03:41 PM
by Darkelldar[_4_] Go to last post
16 447
Screen sideways PLEASE HELP!!! by tbone1018
As I said in my title. My screen is flipped over on its side so I am typing this sideways. I have a feeling that this might be an easy fix, but I have no idea what to do. Thank you SO MUCH!!!
June 28th 08 11:53 AM
by thinkfriday Go to last post
1 200
Blue screen of death error message by Jesant13
Yesterday, for the first time I got the blue screen of death. Since Windows automatically restarts when the blue screen of death comes up I wasn't able to get the error code, but I did find something in Event Viewer. Unforunately, it was deleted. So, I ran Disk Cleanup, my personal registry cleaner and my personal disk defragmentation program. For the rest of the day, I didn't get the blue...
June 28th 08 11:51 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
4 203
Internet problem, Vista was RIGHT!! by Amanda
So it's easy to gripe and complain about Vista irritations, isn't it? But I have to admit Vista was right, and saved me from a problem: I had just upgraded my AVG antivirus to a new version, and lost internet connection. The network icon in rhe tray had a red X and I couldn't connect. I assumed I had messed something up in the AVG intallation, so I tried all the things needed to roll back to...
June 28th 08 09:25 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
2 214
Thumbs down
Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000 Buzzing problem with Vista? by Orangebudge
Okay i just baught an LX-3000 and i install it to make phone calls for work. Now after the installation i put on the headset to hear an annoying buzzing noise in the background, Now from what iv seen the noise is from the mic. But the MIC doesnt even work for it to echo back an buzzing noise into the headset. When i play sounds or anything all i hear is a buzzing version of the noise. Most other...
June 28th 08 04:20 AM
by Orangebudge Go to last post
1 254
narrator by sherylnick
I can't figure out how to get rid of the narrator on my computer when i first start it up. It is driving me crazy ...i want it off my computer and i don't remember how i got it on there in the first place. Please help me!
June 28th 08 04:01 AM
by Tom Go to last post
3 163
Dual Link DVI by Mickey Mouse
What does Dual Link DVI actually mean? Does it mean you can run two monitors on the one DVI connection? Mickey
June 28th 08 02:56 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
4 190
Slow Seagate HD by JoeP
Hi All, I have 3 SATA HD 150GB from western digital and 1 750GTB from Seagate. That Seagate HD takes much more times to process files like copy or some other transactions. While in the other HDs it is instantly. All HD are internal. Is that could be a HD problem or a Vista thing? I am using Vista Ultimate 64 bits with 8GB of memory. I ran a Defrag and CHKDSK on that HD and even replaced a...
June 28th 08 02:45 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 171
Why does Vista continue to reinstall a device driver by Pendrak
Why does Vista continue to reinstall a device driver after the device, an antique sound card, has been removed and I have continually deleted the driver through device manager?
June 28th 08 02:37 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 191
Logitech Quickcam messenger P/N:861092-0020 by Diane
I just installed Windows Vista ultimate 32 bit. I have a logitech Quickcam Messenger. Downloaded the latest software then I Installed it The microphone selection is still showing as the audio (Realtek) from my motherboard but not my webcamera. Everything else from the camera works. I must say it has better video quality now with vista then with Windows XP. What is happening with the...
June 28th 08 12:33 AM
by Diane Go to last post
2 217
High CPU system process during boot when using Wireless by Martijn van Schie
I've recently been having problems while vista is booting. Sometimes, during boot, my CPH utilization is an average of 90% for a minute or 5. During this time, the process system is taking up all the resources. Ater this period my mouse stops working, and the screen goes blank. Capslock is still responsive, bit that about it. I noticed that during these times, my network icon has a red cross...
June 27th 08 08:24 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 176
Toshiba e-studio 3510c Driver Won't Uninstall by cfj2222
I accidentally installed a driver incompatible with Vista for this copier/printer. When I try to remove the printer in control panel, it crashes the spooler service. When I try to uninstall it using administrative tools, it says that the driver is in use and cannot be deleted. Any ideas?
June 27th 08 06:51 PM
by PD43[_2_] Go to last post
4 203
On Screen Keyboard by vjgillette
How do I get rid of the on Screen keyboard? It opens every time I log-on to my laptop.
June 27th 08 06:40 PM
by Brink Go to last post
1 188
mouse problems by Amanda Baker
I have a gateway laptop with windows vista and I have been having problems with it ever since I got it about a month ago. When I am doing something on my computer and have my cursor sitting somewhere in the middle of a paper or sitting on the taskbar it will click where it is sitting and then if I am typing a document and I don't notice that it clicked there I have to go through and delete...
June 27th 08 03:01 PM
by victor Go to last post
1 171
cd tray error by bouncer
My cd used to work no problem . but as of yesterday , when i put a cd in and shut the tray , it spins up and is briefly read and then ejects all in about 20 seconds . The tray is open all the time now as it ejects contantly weither a cd is in or not , con anyone help ?
June 27th 08 01:39 PM
by Danneman Go to last post
1 173
Samsung Laptop Keyboard - sound keys problem by Friendly Tigger
Having a problem, as of today, with the sound keys. Vista Home Premium OS, Normally press Function button and right or left arrow keys to increase / reduce sound. Today Windows installed an update, as a result these keys no longer control sound. Arrows work, but not sound adjust. Has anyone else had the same problem, or know how to fix please? -- Friendly...
June 27th 08 08:57 AM
by Friendly Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
2 167
SpaceBarDoesn'tWork by AmyH
I'mNotSureIfIHaveAccidentallyCreatedAShortcutOrNot,ButIDon'tKnowHowToReverseIt.IDon'tBelieveIt'sTheKeyboardItselfBecauseMySon'sGameWorksWithTheSpaceBar.EveryOtherKeyWorks. -- AmyHoward
June 27th 08 08:25 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post

From The