Windows Vista NOKIA PC Suit by Matthias Marx
Hello, does anyone know, when nokia will released somithing für the NOKIA 6230 that it will be possible to synchrinise the mobile phone with vista? Regards Matthias
March 17th 07 04:59 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
4 123
SigmaTel problems by Zylstra
I am having a problem with my SigmaTel drivers (it seems) While using Windows Media Player, every so often, the sound get choppy. (like a skipping CD) After what I have read so far, this is an issue with Windows Vista. The problem gets worse with the game Sims 2 Seasons. The sound is terrible. It gets really choppy. Its quite annoying I have an Intel Core Duo 1.73GHz processor, 1GB or RAM,...
March 17th 07 05:54 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 106
Vista ready printers by JW
I have a Canon F80.When I did the upgrade advisor it said I would have no problems with it. There are no drivers on Canon's site for this printer for Vista. It is also USB and when I go into the Add Printer I don't have a selection for a usb port. Vista recognized it as a printer and it shows up in the device manager under other devices. Any ideas??? "Geo." wrote: If you install the...
March 17th 07 06:18 PM
by wsjessup Go to last post
1 99
Problem with iPAQ and Activesync (WMDC) by J.L.Castañeda
Hi all, my problem is as follows: I have recently upgraded my XP Pro to Windows Vista Business Pro and the method used has been an upgrade instead of a clean installation because I needed to preserve all my settings and files. One of the problems encountered after the upgrade is that I am not able to sync my PDA with the PC. After trying to find Activesync everywhere inside the OS I finally...
March 17th 07 07:06 PM
by J.L.Castañeda Go to last post
2 154
dvb-tv stick not recognised in vista by viper811
I have installed the drivers for vista for a tv stick, when i connect the stick to usb it says device installed and ready to use, but then 10 seconds later it says usb not recognised. And then it doesnt work. I am supposed to have a hid compliant and usb human interface driver and also a dvb-t stick driver in sound and game controllers in device manager, i can see the 1st two drivers but not...
March 17th 07 07:39 PM
by Stimpy Go to last post
2 134
External USB DAC - Silverstone EB01 - Sound breaks randomly... by Thomas Edström
Hello! Just installed Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. Got one quite large problem. My external DAC, a Silverstone EB01, does not work that good. The internal soundcard on the motherboard works OK.... but with the DAC I get only noise after playing a MP3/Video for a while. The noise can dissappear after maybe 10-60 seconds. But it will come back after a few minutes.
March 17th 07 09:07 PM
by Thomas Edström Go to last post
0 114
915 Intel Video Card functionality and limitations by pita
I have read that the 915/910 mobile video card from Intel will not be compatible with some features of Windows Vista, such as Windows Aero. Does that mean that I should not upgrade to Windows Vista? Besides not being able to use the AERO features, are there other known problems in with this video card? will i still be able to use my dual display and my 1366 by 768 screen resolution? I have a...
March 17th 07 10:09 PM
by pita Go to last post
0 140
RAID and defrag does not work by David
I have recently ugraded XP to Vista Business. I have a RAID-1 with Silicon Raid drivers. The computer works fine as it used to but I find that the Vista defrag command in the C-drive properties box does not work, i.e. nothing happens. I was wondering if defrag does not work because the 2 HDD drives are set up as RAID-1, or if Vista has a problem? Has anyone done a defragment on their hard...
March 17th 07 10:32 PM
by David Go to last post
5 166
S I Raid 3114 Controller update by David
For those who might be interested, (many of you), my Vista automatic 'updates' informed me today of an update to Silicon Image's 3114 RAID Controller, which I loaded and so far so good.
March 17th 07 10:36 PM
by David Go to last post
0 130
cd/dvd device not found by Jim Vary
I recently purchased a Toshiba Satellite P105-S6227 with Vista Home Premium preinstalled. The cd/dvd device worked fine until recently. Suggested solutions here and on the internet assume XP is the current operating system or XP was upgraded to Vista Beta2 or Vista. I need a solution for an OEM Vista operating system.
March 17th 07 11:18 PM
by FKlassen Go to last post
2 135
DVD Drive problem by Coco
Hi, first time on these boards. I've just upgraded to Vista and I'm having a problem where my nec dvd_rw nd-4551a drive will not recognise that there is a disc in it. If I start up with a disc in, it works but If I start with no disc in it doesn't. According to the system the drivers are up to date so I can't get my head around the problem. It was workin perfectly before the upgrade. I can...
March 17th 07 11:27 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 172
DVD drive not present by David
I installed windows vista home premium 64 bit on my ferarri 4000 model 4005 which has 2 gig of ram now anyways the cd/dvd burner on it no longer is showing up or auto detecting cds being put into my dvd drive why dose this happen and how do I fix it I have the upgrade version and upgraded from windows xp pro I just want a working drive that shows up like with xp
March 17th 07 11:32 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 173
sound disappear by Zvezdochka
After running Vista for awhile the sound suddenly disappear and I have to way of fixing it other than restart the computer. Please help :(
March 17th 07 11:38 PM
by gadgeteer Go to last post
4 166
Intellitype 6.1 Will not install by stbdtack
I've had major problems with Wireless Entertainment 7000 keyboard -- after about 6 hours on the phone with very nice Microsoft tech reps I have a minimally functional keyboard (mouse works fine). I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate. Lingering problem -- I cannot install Intellitype 6.1. At one point it was installed but as part of troubleshooting I uninstalled it, intending to immediately...
March 17th 07 11:47 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 159
Dial-up modem by Neil
I just built my new PC and included a Creative dial-up v.92 PCI modem (just in case I ever have problems with my proper connection, or if I ever fancied sending a fax). But there are no Vista drivers for it, and there won't be in the future either. I could swap the modem with the one from the older computer. That machine uses XP so I have a driver for the Creative modem for that machine. ...
March 18th 07 12:09 AM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
8 155
Video driver issue by Chris
I am useing Vista home premium.I have had a video driver go corrupt or missing.However Vista will not load into safe mode or any other mode for that matter. I have tried the repair via the Vista Disc,and still no luck.Any ideas that could help resolve this issue. Thanks
March 18th 07 01:19 AM
by Chris Go to last post
1 139
insert kwy by Troy Marrs
Is there anyway to disable this worthless key?
March 18th 07 01:52 AM
by Troy Marrs Go to last post
0 158
Surround sound by Jon
I downloaded the beta drivers for my Audigy 2 ZS and set up Media Center and Media Player for Dolby 5:1. The tests work in both programs for all 6 speakers but they only play 2 channel sterio when I play movies or music. Any suggestions?
March 18th 07 02:15 AM
by Doug Go to last post
2 142
Screen goes blank after login by ck
I've upgraded my Dell Precision notebook to Vista with an external monitor and everytime I boot it up, I get to the login screen, put in the password, the Windows desktop displays for a second or so and then the screen goes blank and the monitor comes up with a message that it can't display this mode. The only way to get this back is to unplug the VGA connection to the monitor and then...
March 18th 07 05:09 AM
by ck Go to last post
4 179
ATI Radeeon X1050 problem by Brian J
If I perform a cleam install of Vista Ultimate x64 (Build 6000) on Shuttle xPC SS21T with: AMD X2 4200 & 2gb & 160gb SATA & ATI Radeeon X1050 Model:3080. Connect3D ATI Radeeon X1050 is 256mb GDDR, PCI/E and "Certified for Windows Vista". Vista finds an X1050 and loads MS WDDM Drivers. Screen Performance is abominable, around 5 secs between cursor click and display response. It's as though...
March 18th 07 05:53 AM
by GT Go to last post

From The