Question about nVidia graphics card features by Dick[_3_]
I have a Gateway desktop system which uses a nVidia 6150SE nForce 430 chipset. I was reading specs about this chipset and it appears that the chip supports a variety of features/functions that have little (if anything) to do with graphics. For example: * gigabit Ethernet * raid 0, 0+1, 1, and 5 RAID * 10 usb ports
October 21st 08 11:55 PM
by Dick[_3_] Go to last post
5 204
Video card advice by Dick[_3_]
I need some advice on a video card for my system. I currently have a Gateway GT5657E w/ 3 GB ram and a built-in nVidia 6150SE. The 6150SE provides all the graphic power that I need. However, I do a lot of web design work and programming work. What I would like to do is have 2 monitors so that I can have the source/development environment on one monitor and the other could be running the...
November 5th 08 08:17 PM
by andy Go to last post
4 304
I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup. by Dick[_3_]
I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed that there are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I have 11 messages that cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every day. I have tried deleting the newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that does no good. Has anyone else noticed this or better yet, has anyone discovered a...
November 8th 08 12:49 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
6 321
Nc8000 WLAN driver by Didi P.
I installed Windows Vista Business on my HP nc8000 - everything was found except the wireless card (HP Wlan w400) and a "basis system device" - i treid the wlan driver from win xp - but did not work (setup came up with an error :-() Any idea?
January 11th 07 05:10 PM
by news.bell.newshosting.com Go to last post
4 179
Internal power error - stop 0x000000A0 by Didier
Internal power error - stop 0x000000A0 hi does anyone has a idea why i get this with vista ultimate, i was running xp media center 2005 before and never had this blue screen it is new since vista ultimate upgrade. Didier
April 21st 07 04:26 AM
by Rock Go to last post
2 165
suggestion for video card by Didier Godot
hi, i have built a new media center vith vista ultimate, i need a suggestion for a good videocard (AGP), i have a small budget so 100$. thanks Didier
February 21st 07 06:32 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 224
gforce 5200 not working by Didier Godot
hi, i'm not able ton make this card work with vista ultimate, even when i download the latest drivers, windows detect it and i'm able to run vista but my tv out is not detect...what can i do before buying a new card. thanks Didier
February 21st 07 03:15 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 207
RC1 5600, Segate 120GB SATA and Kingiston DataTraveler 512MB USB F by DiDo FRGT/10
Ok.. I started noticing this bug two days ago.. First of all, files are desappering from my pc!! At first I thought tht I deleted them or some1 else did, but I copied 3 files yesterday and today I can't find neither on the location I copied them 2 or anywhere else!! 2nd, I don't have a DSL connecting at home, so what I do is tht I go to the net cafe near my house download the files I want,...
October 7th 06 12:50 AM
by Spirefm Go to last post
1 157
TechniSat SkyStar 2 DVB-PC TV PCI Card by DiDo FRGT/10
Hey there, I've recently purshused the card metioned above, and I've 2 questions. 1. Are there any softwares and drivers fully compatible with vista RC2 B5744?? 2. What is this card capable of other than viewing channels?? I mean, I've heard tht I can connect to the internet using it, how?? 3. Whenever I open Media Center and go to configre the card on it, the center craches.. is there a fix...
November 6th 06 12:52 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 132
Check disk errors doesn't work on mounted volumes by Diego
Hi, if you go to properties under a disk drive - tools and then click check now it opens a windows to check disk errors. Now, if you go to windows computer managment - disk managment and remove all letter assigments for a drive (be careful which drive you pick!, if you don't know this just don't do it) and then mount a volume in an empty directory in other drive. Then (without having any...
November 4th 07 03:08 PM
by Diego Go to last post
2 124
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1
My computer installed Windows 7 32bit operating system software installation 32 of the keyboard dropping Microsoft's site. Did you hear all the keyboard keys work except for key scoffed window. Model of the keyboard is INTELLI MICROSOFT OFFICE KEYBOARD Model RT9450, the software is ITPX86_1033_7.00.260.0 and with lowered I managed to climb all the keys except the key, and rolling. Also along the...
March 29th 10 08:46 AM
by Cenfus[_3_] Go to last post
1 338
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1[_2_]
Dear Cenfus thank You for answer to mee! 1)I meant to the key for scrool windows from keyboard . 2)I install Intellitipe pro version 7 and select "Digital Media Pro" 'but key scrool is not work . 3)I don't understand from where site i can download AutoHotKey ,if You can help me with this. Waits in order to your answer.
March 29th 10 12:54 PM
by Cenfus[_5_] Go to last post
1 331
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1[_3_]
Dear Cenfus ! 1)I need Your continue to help me with autohotkey (how i can active keys scroll and key window on keyboard) . 2)If i press on key window i see message key disable. Thank to Your helps . Wait answer from You . With best regards !
March 30th 10 06:51 AM
by dieter1[_3_] Go to last post
0 243
printer can't be found or even do test printing by difrancescophyl
I have come home to my printer (after using printer in vacation home) and my laptop computer can't find this printer. I found in the UBS Safely Remove Hardware that the printer is now listed as a subfolder under mass storage device. (UBS Mass Storage Device then a subfolder HP photosmart 2600xi then subfolder generic volume g). I think the problem is that the printer is now in Mass Storage...
March 25th 09 03:22 PM
by difrancescophyl Go to last post
0 201
Drive/Controller Stability Tests by DigiNut
Hello, Does anybody know of any tools (available for Vista x64) that can test the stability of a hard drive or drive controller? I'm trying to determine the cause of some blue screens, and I've already run dozens of memory tests, Prime95, rthdribl, FurMark, etc., so I don't think it's the memory or CPU or video, or the sound (tried switching that). And I've noticed that just before the blue...
November 24th 08 05:07 AM
by Hot-text Go to last post
4 318
Hard Drive Partition/Volume ? by Digipin
I recently bought a new laptop with Vista and the first time opening the hard drive was C: with the correct capacity then the second time I turned the laptop on - c: is half and d: is half. I have a little knowledge about partitions, and I know I did not set one up. How do I get it back to just c: ??? Thanks
August 14th 07 03:28 AM
by Digipin Go to last post
3 144
Does IR RC6 MCERC-200 Remote work with Vista? by Digital Mike
Hi, I recently upgraded to vista from Windows XP Media Center Edition, But now my ACER RC6 IR Remote Control does not work. I do not even know how to begin to try and make it work. How do i enable my remote control to work with Vista's Media Center? This remote came with my Laptop, i want it to work again?! Thanks for your help! This is driving me nuts!
July 20th 07 03:04 PM
by Grizz Go to last post
4 109
HP PSC 1610 All-In-One not recognized in Vista? by Digitalfuzz
Does anyone understand why Vista HP edition doesn't install drivers for an HP 1610? Device manager lists it as "Other Devices". During Vista's attempt to install drivers I get something to the extent of "Windows could not locate the full printer package for your HP 1610" or something close. (Sorry, printer is at work, I'm at home, and I didn't write down the exact wordage) HP site says...
February 27th 07 03:27 AM
by Digitalfuzz Go to last post
5 498
ALL USB Devices need drivers??? by Digitalfuzz
Okay, after a SMOOTH install of Vista H.P. Ed, EVERY USB device I plug in gets a "Windows Need to install Drivers For your device". Flash drive, printer, MP3 (Zen), Wireless Mouse, Etc. These devices are supposed to have "native support" drivers built into Vista. Anyone have a suggestion as to why Vista isnt loading drivers for ANY USB devices?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 23rd 07 07:14 AM
by blind_fo0l Go to last post
17 281
Weird Memory Issue by digitall
I posted the following question at www.thevistaforums.com because I'm out of ideas on what could be causing this: ************************** I am running into the weirdest issues with Windows Vista and am hoping someone here can assist. Here's the background.. As soon as the RTM of Vista came out I installed it on my brand new box (home built). I did the x64 version and the specs on the...
January 30th 07 02:32 AM
by TheNetAvenger Go to last post

From The