ALL VISTAS BUGS...... by dingo
i have one qestion......why the hell haz vista got so many bugs??,my computers Internet explorer 7 freezes my computer now and then when im only on the net so i have to turn my computer off at the wall! cos it haz no responce!!!!!!! can anyone help me?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 3rd 07 10:49 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
21 498
Lost Hard Drive Partition by Dino
I have lost my D partition for some reason I turned my computer on and it was gone so went to computer manager and it is still there but it dosnt have a Drive letter and it wont let me give it one it just says that I need to refresh computer manager before I can allocate a drive leter can anyone give me some hope I have a heap of stuff on there I dont want to lose
March 9th 08 09:43 AM
by citykid[_2_] Go to last post
2 139
Hard Disk Activity after Start/Reboot by DiNozzo
Hello, Each time I turn on or reboot the computer, the hard drive keeps "working" for several minutes after Vista is loaded. What is happening to cause this hard disk activity and is it possible to reduce or turn off whatever is causing it? Thank you!
December 1st 07 09:21 AM
by Steve Thackery[_2_] Go to last post
7 199
Logitech Laser Mouse Freezes on Startup by DiNozzo
Hello, Every other time I turn on the computer, my Logitech mouse/cursor is frozen. I have ti unplug the USB cable and plug it back in to make the mouse function again. It seems to be a driver issue, but I have downloaded the latest update from Logitech. I'm not sure what the issue is now...
February 6th 07 10:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 154
ATI Display driver not detected! X1950Pro by diofil
I've installed Vista Ultimate (64) in my new system: Asus P5B, E6600, 2*1 GB Team Elite (800), Shapphire RADEON X1950Pro 256Mb GDDR3 (Pci-e) My board is "Vista Premium Ready". I tryed to install the motherboard CD drivers and an error occur (something about digital signatures and dll's..). Then, i tryed to install the graphics board drivers CD, but vista told me I had to be in administrator...
May 4th 07 11:54 PM
by diofil Go to last post
0 99
video card & PCI & PCI-E slots? by dion
hi wonder if you could help me?,i have vista home premium on my computer and i use to play halo on pc.the game worked fine! intill i upgraded!!!,when i start the game the game runs normal,but when i move around it runs slow and chiping kind of nosie out the audio like the video card cant keep up??,well my video card is a nvida 6200 with 256mb graphics.,but vistas WDDM driver takes 128mb so...
March 23rd 07 09:08 PM
by dingo Go to last post
5 182
April 12th 07 09:44 AM
by Dion Go to last post
0 139
TV card for vista? by Dion
hi im wondering what type of video card i need for vista? cos i wont to conect my ps3 to my computer.
April 12th 07 09:47 AM
by Dion Go to last post
0 164
paystaion 2 by Dion
dose anyone know how to conect a playstaion2 to your pc?
April 15th 07 12:29 PM
by Hugh Jass Go to last post
4 141
NEED HELP FAST!!!! by Dion
hi,i m having a problem with my processor,and mine you ive never had this problem before so..where do i start.....well every time im loading up a windows eg..bringing up WMP or anyother programs thats includeimg windows it says on the top of the window i open (NOT RESPONDING) so i look up in my event log under programs and found afew errors with some boot up programs but nothing that i was...
November 28th 07 03:05 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
2 148
mac number by dion
how do you find the mac number? every time I find it, it says unavailable. Maybe I am not looking inthe right place. So where do I find it? and what if it says unavailable?
February 5th 07 01:14 AM
by Robert Firth Go to last post
4 216
Only half of SATA hard drive is recognized by Dirck
Only 127 gigs of my 250 gig SATA hard drive is showing up. The previous version of windows installed is 2000 with service pack 4. I'm running an intel dq965gf board with duo core e6600 processor and vista home premium.
August 6th 07 03:12 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
3 103
Scanjet 3800 connected to Pavilion 6105a.de doesn´t scan by Dirk Lehmann[_2_]
Installation of the german software included in setup_full_3800.exe (from 15th May 2007) for windows vista on a pavilion 6105.a works fine (virusscanner/firewall disabled). After the installation I connected the Scanjet 3800 via usb to the pavilion 6105.a and the scanner was detected by the operating system. Everything seems fine, but scanning is not possible (no error message). After...
November 27th 07 09:02 AM
by Randy Go to last post
3 137
RC1 reinstalls drivers after first reboot (Dell Inspiron 9300) by Dirk Steiger
Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with RC1 (5600) of Vista. I'm running the OS on a Dell Inspiron 9300 (Pentium M 1,73 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 6800 Go 256 MB). After the installation process everything works fine - the graphics, the WLAN. When I connect to my home WLAN the first time, Vista updates automatically with new drivers for the Intel 2200B/G-WLAN-Hardware and the Sigmatel...
September 10th 06 02:12 AM
by Sascha Benjamin Jazbec Go to last post
1 460
Vista Drivers for Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 by dirty old man
New Vista drivers for Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 posted today: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/US/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=6023
March 2nd 07 09:22 AM
by hypertension Go to last post
6 278
64-bit drivers for Hauppague WinTV PVR USB2 by dirty old man
According the this site: http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/support/vista.html Drivers for the WinTV PVR USB2 for 64-bit Vista are Premium, which I assume mean that they are included on the RTM disk. Could someone with the WinTV PVR USB 2 and Vista x64 confirm this?
January 21st 07 08:40 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 201
New BETA driver for WinTV PVR USB2 Vista 32/64 by dirty old man
New BETA driver for Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 Vista x86 and Vista x64: http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/support/support_pvrusb2.html (listed under beta drivers section)
January 27th 07 12:21 AM
by dirty old man Go to last post
2 140
HP Computer Drivers for Vista by dirty old man
Those of you with HP computers might want to check HP's site for Vista drivers. Today there were Vista drivers for my Computer's built in audio and IDE controller. http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html
January 28th 07 09:49 PM
by dirty old man Go to last post
0 130
New System BIOS for the nForce 680i by dirty old man
New System BIOS for the nForce 680i http://www.cgw.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=F7AA3A0AF35442D98923A9E974493562&SiteID=6817839757EF4441818726B97A2175A5
January 15th 07 06:30 PM
by dirty old man Go to last post
0 256
NVidia card/wont run the score/driver stops responding by [email protected]
Hi, I have a 256mb Nvidia 6200 OC card. I am able to run aero, but for some strange reason i cant run the Experience Index. It freezes when it does the Direct3D Texture Load Assesment. A bubble pops up at the tray and tells me that the driver nvlddmkm stopped working but recovered. and the assesment never finishes. ever... i left the pc on for two days and it never moved. i am using the...
October 15th 06 04:02 PM
by DCR Go to last post

From The