Driver for ADSL Modem by Graziano Simone
Hello! I'm Italian and I have a DSL modem Speedtouch 330, but I havn't a driver compatible with Vista. On www.speedtouch.com nada!! Exist e metod for this problem? Thanks for the reply :D
March 20th 07 02:50 PM
by Conor Go to last post
1 149
RAM question by Newbie to Computes
This might sound like a stupid question.... i have a AMD athlon 64 3500 - currently with 1 x 512mb ram... I have only today bought 2 new 512 sticks to put in the system also... but i've read that you can't use only 3 slots in a system that has 4... is that correct??? Will the memory fun at dual channel speeeds for two of the modules and single for the other or will it run all three of them...
March 20th 07 02:51 PM
by Conor Go to last post
2 109
dvd drive disappeared by Jonesy
been using my acer 5101awlmi (v2) for the last month with vista premium, and went to backup a music cd today using NTI DVD and CD maker, left the room and when i came back, it had started burning, got half way through and said "Destination drive not ready" and my Pioneer dvd rw drive now doesnt work. not even the eject button. please help - i need my games back!!
March 20th 07 02:55 PM
by Rene Go to last post
5 183
Yellow Line during Startup by dogtree
Just got a new HP computer with Vista Home Premium. I love it but after I did the 14 suggested updates I get black screen with a vertical yellow line during start up. It didn't do that before the update. It does go away when the start up screen comes up. Should this be a concern ?I have the HP 19 inch wide screen monitor.
March 20th 07 03:38 PM
by Steve Thackery Go to last post
1 86
single clicking by hibster33
On xp I could change mouse to single click but can't find that option on vista. Any help out there?
March 20th 07 05:03 PM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 109
Audio popping and static in Vista by Rich
Hello everyone, I've been trying to get ideas on the Dell forums about this issue, and figured I'd try here to see if this is an issue that reaches beyond Dell computers. I have a Dell Inspiron E1505, Vista Home Premium, Duo Core 2 2Ghz, 2GB Ram, 7200 RPM HD. Now, you would think that with all of this that playing a simple MP3 file would be a piece of cake, but alas it is not. Whenever I...
March 20th 07 05:53 PM
by Cindy O Go to last post
8 110
bluetooth headset working good but microphone isn't by Bajwa
I have bluetooth headset of NIKKAI model # BES005 from maplin electronics. I have successfully paired it with my laptop and I can hear sounds but there is problem with its mic. Though it is properly installed and showing message that bluetooth microphone is working. But infect it is not working. I have checked this bluetooth headset with Windows Xp on my other laptop and it works fine, I...
March 20th 07 06:23 PM
by Bajwa Go to last post
2 119
Help Network qeury? by The Forgotten
I have recently had a new pc installed in the office. it is running windows Vista home premium. I need to do two things.... 1: delete obsolete network connections on the 2 other office PCs (running XP) 2: Set up my Vista pc as the host of a new network that allows the two other PCs to access files on
March 20th 07 07:00 PM
by The Forgotten Go to last post
5 181
Adding a PCI wireless card to a desktop computer by Robert McN
I just got a new Dell desktop computer with Windows Vista Home Premium on it. I need to add a PCI wireless card to be able to connect to the internet. The brand I got was NetGear. At the store they told me it was compatible, but every time I tried to add the card, Vista said it was not compliant and so it basically shut down the process of loading the driver. I spoke with the people at...
March 20th 07 07:43 PM
by Dave B. Go to last post
1 139
HP C1600 Printer by Neil K
Vista will not recognize paper over 8.5 by 14. Specifically it does not see that printer an take 11 by 17 paper
March 20th 07 08:59 PM
by Neil K Go to last post
0 111
notebook western digital hard drive clicking by Mark Ryan
om my new notebook running vista premium the hard drive sometimes clicks, there is meant to be an issue with cerain WD drives clicking and a patch to run to sort the firmware, hoever it runs from floppy not cd rom. this is meant to be an issue with the drive getting a power management signal to park and reading the signal incorrctly. any ideas.... tried messaging wd but no reply as of yet
March 20th 07 09:42 PM
by Mark Ryan Go to last post
0 104
intellimouse installation: NOT by [email protected]
Vista Business I have an intellimouse explorer 2.0 when I try to install intellipoint 6.1 an error is displayed: setup cannot continue..... disk space.... unexpected error Guidance please
March 20th 07 10:18 PM
by J Go to last post
3 94
Ati RAdeon 9550 and Shared System Memory 511mb? by GT
P4 HT 2.8ghz, 1.5gb memory, 160gb HD, ATI Radeon 9500. I temporary have Ati Radeon 9550 256mb agp 8x card. In Personalize, display settings, advance settings it display that i have: Total Available Graphic Memory 767 MB, Dedicated Video Memory 256mb System Video Memory 0MB Shared System Memory 511mb
March 20th 07 10:33 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 115
trackball optical by gordonclamp
Loaded vista Loaded Trackbal driver Error message says no disc space, I have 90Gb free
March 20th 07 11:34 PM
by gordonclamp Go to last post
2 142
Video card for a new PC? by just bob
Since the question was already answered on the processor (I'll probably go with the E4300 or E6600)... what about the video? 512MB on vide board, not shared? Or is this only for Aero? I'm going to be doing a lot of heavy Photoshop work in Photoshop CS2, and probably upgrade to CS3 when it comes out. I'm guessing 256MB with aero disabled would be fine, but will I regret it later? On the...
March 21st 07 12:31 AM
by Drew Go to last post
1 102
Sound by Rosanna@MASW
My sound issue is similar to some I've read, in some ways. I upgraded seven computers to Vista (over the weekend), all the speakers worked when I did it except mine. However, today I find that in addition to mine not working two other computer's speakers stopped working. Both of these computers are actually new systems, both came with Avista Home prior to the upgrade, and both have Dell...
March 21st 07 12:36 AM
by John Swenson Go to last post
2 213
trust spacecam 360 by Robert Johnson
Hi anyone had any success installing the Trust spacecam 360 in vista,i can't seem to be able to find drivers for it,any help wouldbe very much appreciated Thank-you In Advance Robert
March 21st 07 01:53 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 129
Partitioning with Disk Management by CRB175
I want to create a partition - following the guildelines in "Help and Support", once I have opened Disk Management, I am told to: "Right-click an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New Simple Volume." I can't seem to do this anywhere, despite having 224GB free space. Options on C drive appear to be limited to "Shrink Volume" (with Extend volume greyed out).
March 21st 07 06:55 AM
by chinga69 Go to last post
4 96
USB thumbdrive detected but not shown in VistaExplorer or Command- by VistaUser
When i plug in a USB thumbdrive, 2 possible scenarios: (1) Device manager detects the USB device as a Disk drive. Explorer does not show Drive icon. When i click on 'Policy' tab of this device, my Drive property dialog box 'hangs'. The 'Optimize for Performance' is checked, but the whole 'Policy' tab is greyed out, i.e., not user-selectable. (2) Device manager detects the device and it...
March 21st 07 07:04 AM
by VistaUser Go to last post
3 113
Vista cannot bootup when USB thumb drive is plugged in by VistaUser
I am running Vista Business on a Dell Optiplex 745. During Bootup, if i have a USB thumb drive plugged in before the Welcome screen, my PC goes into a perpetual 'hanging' mode (with no signal to Monitor). Only when i plug out my thumb drive does the PC carry on with the Bootup procedure.
March 21st 07 07:09 AM
by VistaUser Go to last post

From The