Charging Battery by RM[_2_]
Can you charge the battery even although the laptop is off..?
June 15th 08 01:19 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 196
External NTFS Drive not recognized in Vista by Popupkiller
Hi. If I connect my WD Passport 160GB formated with NTFS filesystem it shows as RAW in vista, and it tells me to format it. Works in XP but Vista wont accept the NTFS format it seems. Works perfect with Fat32, but then I'll have to have 5 partitions of 30GB and that isnt really an option. Any Ideas?
June 15th 08 04:47 AM
by \NachtWacht\ Go to last post
3 179
I can't install ATI Catalyst in Vista by Mauro
I upgrade my notebook to Vista and the video drive automatic installed by Vista is RADEON XPRESS 200M (WDDM), version 7.14.10.8333. When I try to install the version 8.5 (from the ATI site) nothing happens. If I force to install the new drive, Vista Update still inform the best drive is the older, and the CCC (Catalyst control center) still not installed. Someone can help me?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 15th 08 12:59 AM
by Mauro Go to last post
12 364
Intel(r) 82801DB/DBM AC '97 Audio Controller by Haroon Khalid
o and frustrated guy... go to control panel device manger in the list of all those softwares look for the multimedia audia controller it should have a yellow caution sign next to it.. right click it go to properties then select reinstall driver.. and finally go to browse.. and enter the location of the driver.. it should take a while for it to find it then it will work!! enjoy!! :) --...
June 14th 08 10:37 PM
by Haroon Khalid Go to last post
0 187
Intel(r) 82801DB/DBM AC '97 Audio Controller by Haroon Khalid
I can't find the link!! all i see is your quotes... where is the link?? -- Haroon Khalid
June 14th 08 10:34 PM
by Haroon Khalid Go to last post
0 187
VHS Conversion by Alfred Crispin
Is there any hardware that I can obtain for Vista Home Premium to convert from VHS to Movie Maker for burning to DVD
June 14th 08 04:24 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 260
Logitech Pro 9000 installation trouble by Rene Grothmann
I have a Logitech pro 9000, which turns out to be an excellent webcam. I installed the server under my account in Windows Vista with administrator rights. It works quite well. However, when I open another account, I am confronted with "Windows is trying to configure your webcam", then another window "your software cannot be found". It seems the installation is looking for some *.msi file to run...
June 14th 08 01:43 PM
by Rene Grothmann Go to last post
1 191
Keyboard second function problem by lawrie
The secondary function for the "2" key and the quotation mark key have been switched, so when i hold shift and press "2" it types a quotation mark and when i hold shift and press the apostrophe key it types an @ symbol. help. is there a way to switch them to normal.
June 14th 08 12:52 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 177
Blue Screen by EMAMLPS
Problem signatu Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 16393 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 8086 BCP1: 00000000 BCP2: 00000000 BCP3: 00000000
June 14th 08 12:13 PM
by cedrix Go to last post
4 319
32bit Vista and RTA1025W router by Virginia
Hi, I was trying to install a router and connect to broadband but after speaking to a help desk they said Vista couldn't see the modem. We Ping'd it and it did not see it. They asked if I'd done all the Microsoft Vista updates which I have (although I've just read about SP1) and haven't got that yet - hopefully when its pushed out it will update. Any ideas please?
June 14th 08 08:58 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 236
Mouse pauses hangs locks up by idirector
If I'm in a video demanding environment (counter strike) my mouse hangs, locks or pauses. If I move my mouse fast it also locks up from time to time. Sometimes it locks up for like 5 seconds or so. When it locks up I can hear the system shut the port on and off because I hear the ding. It also happens frequently when I pick up the mouse to move it. I have quad 2.4 intel. 4gb ram
June 14th 08 08:08 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
9 388
Pentablet by Dave sim
I made the mistake of plugging my Wacom pen tablet in before installing the driver. Vista recognised the device and installed a default driver which does not work The Driver installation disk will not install untill the default driver is uninstalled. How do i do this
June 14th 08 03:09 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 247
System Restore? Realtec sound device? by Michelle
My husband did something to the sound card or the program that creates sound on my computer. The computer thinks it no longer has a sound device. I wanted to restore to the point before he did this but it was a few months ago. When i try to do a system restore to that date it wont let me go back that far. I am not sure how to do this? Is there a way to restore windows to the orignal? I...
June 14th 08 01:50 AM
by Tepid Go to last post
2 215
Heat by Jath
Well right now I am running two CPU temperature finding programs, one came with my motherboard(PC Probe II), and the other is Core Temp(can search 'Core Temp' on google and you will find it.) Right now PC Probe II is saying that my CPU's(or just CPU, only one thing of it) is running at 76 degrees Celsius. I know this is bad in itself so I am going to change the fan from stock to another. Now, one...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 14th 08 01:34 AM
by peter Go to last post
10 450
cannot access my additional drives d:\ is not accessible by halvo08
Hey everyone i am a nubie however i have scoured the sight and not come accross my exact problem or a solution to it. i have installed vista x64 ultimate and have three additional drives with my movies on them however i am unable to access them with vista i keep getting the same message d:\ is not accessible. the request could not be performed because of an i/o error. the drives show up in...
June 13th 08 11:25 PM
by halvo08 Go to last post
1 255
ATI External Event Utility by ShivN
I keep getting a message that the ATI External Event Utility has stopped working. I downloaded the fix that Vista asked me to but the problem keeps occuiring. Last time the solution was offered I clicked on Details and Discussions and the blog said that this fix won't work on laptops - which is what I use. I don't know what this External Event Utility is and it does not seem to affect...
June 13th 08 03:24 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 254
Vista CD Content by Stephane Dray
Hello, I have Vista in HP Laptop, whenever i put a CD/DVD with Data, Vista see this disk as a blank media If i open the MS-DOS prompt (cmd) i do dir to the drive i can see the content. Thanks for your help
June 13th 08 03:12 PM
by Stephane Dray Go to last post
2 205
Problem caused by Motorola USB Modem by Ryan O in Pa
I can't get the drivers to install on vista for my new motorola cell phone, so I can import music to the phone. I already tried going to motorola's website and downloaded a newer version of the software, it still doesnt work. The phone will not connect to the computer. Its a motorola v3m phone from verizon wireless. Any one else seen this problem? have a fix?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 13th 08 09:49 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
12 413
Quickcam update by quickie[_2_]
i am reliably told that vista sp1 has knocked out some if not all usb devices, hence the reasons why its probably not working
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 13th 08 05:52 AM
by quickie[_2_] Go to last post
11 468
SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64 by Æ®ºöµÄÔÆ
My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate x64, both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device manager display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send sound. The creative company do not...
June 13th 08 04:04 AM
by Æ®ºöµÄÔÆ Go to last post

From The