x1950 pro and vista home basic x64 by jeroen
i got one blue screen when i did restart after the flawless installation of the drivers but then everything worked but CCC i always get a message that the CCC is not working already did re(de)install 3 times with same results. on this same system i had xp before and everything worked. jeroen.
March 22nd 07 11:24 PM
by jeroen Go to last post
3 114
Problem with video driver and windows update by dcross
I have an integrated ati xpress 1150 video card. After installing windows, I installed the vista drivers directly from the ATI website. However after installing them when my computer restarts it loads up and I get a blue screen. So in the mean time i've disabled the video driver. I've also tried running windows update and installing the update for my video card however it wont install and I get a...
March 23rd 07 12:01 AM
by loaderopp Go to last post
1 100
Sounds will not "TEST" in Control Panel by Charlie
While my sound works I cannot hear anything when I am in Control Panel/Sounds and click on "Test" to hear a selected sound such as an email alert. While the selected email alert does play in real time when I receive email it does not play when "tested".. Using Vista Home Premium with SoundBlaster 24 bit 5.1 internal card and latest drivers from Creative....
March 23rd 07 12:02 AM
by loaderopp Go to last post
1 107
Sound Mixer by Kirk
Hello group. I have a new PC with Vista Home Premium, an Asus P5B-E MB, and onboard sound. I downloaded the latest Vista drivers from the Asus site and all is well...except.... I don't get the Soundmax icon on the taskbar and no matter what I try it says, on the recording devices, that although line in is working normally, the device is currently unavailable. Any ideas or thoughts??...
March 23rd 07 12:03 AM
by Kirk Go to last post
0 128
Vista login screen is blank (no output on monitor) by gigals
I have an issue that is very strange: Vista has and will boot up normally, showing the login screen most times, but occasionally it will boot up to a blank login screen. The monitor says no video input, which makes me think that the resolution may be bad. However, even if I try to boot through advanced settings with low (640x480) resolution, I get this problem. I don' think I've changed any...
March 23rd 07 02:45 AM
by gigals Go to last post
5 111
March 23rd 07 02:47 AM
by Synapse Syndrome Go to last post
10 317
Netgear wg311T works ! by Waylander1970
Just installed one of these in my PC as a replacement for a Dlink DWG520 and it just keeps asking for me to install ethernet controller drivers. Tried the 32bit ones off Netgear site, but no good at all. Do yuo have to completely uninstall old drivers and not install any netgear software for it to work? -- Waylander1970
March 23rd 07 02:54 AM
by Art Go to last post
2 134
nvidia geforce go 7600 resolution by Tom
After upgrading to Windows Vista I can't set my resolution to 1600 x 1200 anymore. The highest res i am getting now is 1440 x 900, icons are huge. Any ideas, am i missing something or do i have to wait for a later driver?
March 23rd 07 04:14 AM
by Tom Go to last post
0 117
Bluetooth by Justin
I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I have downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed mobile centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it really irritating....
March 23rd 07 05:38 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
6 110
ALL USB Devices need drivers??? by Digitalfuzz
Okay, after a SMOOTH install of Vista H.P. Ed, EVERY USB device I plug in gets a "Windows Need to install Drivers For your device". Flash drive, printer, MP3 (Zen), Wireless Mouse, Etc. These devices are supposed to have "native support" drivers built into Vista. Anyone have a suggestion as to why Vista isnt loading drivers for ANY USB devices?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 23rd 07 08:14 AM
by blind_fo0l Go to last post
17 278
creative driver suddenly gone? by Chad
Very strange, suddenly sound is not working on my creative usb audigy 2nx. I looked in device manager and somehow the default vista driver for my creative (something like 'soundblaster audigy...') suddenly was not listed. I have no way figured out why that happened (worked last night fine) nor figured how to fix this. Creative's official has a driver, it won't install because it is saying...
March 23rd 07 08:29 AM
by dean-dean Go to last post
1 144
network printer help by Eddie G
My printer is on an XP machine and my VISTA machine is connected via a wireless network. When I go to print from the Vista machine I get a message that I need to install the printer driver, but HP does not have a Vista driver yet. They have a "fix" to get a printer working in the meantime, but it is for a local printer. Should I use the information for the fix on my XP machine and than...
March 23rd 07 10:33 AM
by Michal Kawecki Go to last post
6 120
GetAvailableVidMem() returns DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW by Vikram
Hi The problem details a Setup: -------- I have a Windows Vista Home Premium machine with Intel Graphics card. The DirectX version 10. Problem:
March 23rd 07 11:49 AM
by Vikram Go to last post
0 119
Multimedia Audio Controller by Fred
Upgraded to Vista from XP Professional. I now have no sound and the Device Manager lists Multimedia Audio Controller under "Other Devices" as a failed driver instillation. Any ideas anyone?
March 23rd 07 12:05 PM
by dingo Go to last post
4 117
Audigy SE Sound Problems by awg
I installed the Audigy SE sound card before upgrading to Vista Ultimate using the Vista driver from the Creative website. The CD player is fine, however I am unable to use Google Talk or Skype, in both of these I can hear perfectly, but callers can't hear me. I can't record using the windows recorder or Audacity. When I check Recording/Playback devices both my microphone and speakers are...
March 23rd 07 03:14 PM
by awg Go to last post
0 100
USB Flash drive for readyboot by jlocatell
Just looking for experience with USB flash drives for readyboot. I've read that its recommended to match the USB capacity with the computer RAM size. it is true? Any brand/model for recommend ? Pls share your experience!! thanks in advance.
March 23rd 07 05:00 PM
by Amrykid Go to last post
4 96
Bluetooth by Amrykid
I have a laptop and I wantted to know if it's possible to have bluetooth installed. Is there a chip for it? If there is give me a link to where it is.
March 23rd 07 05:31 PM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
1 116
Bluetooth by Amrykid
I wanted bluetooth on my computer and is there a chip to install for it?
March 23rd 07 05:56 PM
by Amrykid Go to last post
0 104
Vista Mediacenter supported TV tuners... do they work on Business? by Noozer
If I have a TV tuner that is natively supported by Windows Vista Ultimate or Home Premium for Mediacenter functionality, do the same drivers come with Vista Business? Will Vista install drivers and I can just install a TV viewing program?
March 23rd 07 08:03 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 89
Multlple Displays by Art
I would like to run 3 screens on my new Vista Home Premium computer. There is one PCIe connector and three PCI connectors on this computer. There is an onboard Nvidia VGA output which does not seem to work when a PCIe card is in the system. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
March 23rd 07 08:10 PM
by Art Go to last post

From The