BSOD USBHUB.sys on shutdown by dnestel
G'morning all, I have a Dell M-90 laptop, with Vista Business (version 6000) running. Have the dualcore 2.16 ghz processor, 4 gigs ram installed. after a MS update about 2 months ago, on shutdown, EVERYTIME, it get the blue screen of death, pointing to error 0x000007e, USBHUB.sys. I've reinstalled video drivers (several times), un/reinstalled pci bus, held my tongue out, and Dell even...
April 10th 08 05:54 PM
by dnestel Go to last post
0 151
Fast Sleep and Resume by dnr
I am having trouble with Vista going into Fast Sleep unexpectedly. This is the situation: 1. I have an APC Battery Backup 2. It connects to my Vista desktop via USB 3. Sometimes when other USB devices turn on, Vista immediately goes into Fast Sleep mode. 4. This does not ever occur if the USB from the battery back-up is unplugged. 5. This occurs whether the APC drivers are enabled or not. So,...
December 26th 07 09:50 PM
by dnr Go to last post
0 96
bluetooth by Do I have bluetooth on my computer
how can I tell if I have bluetooth on my Microsoft Vista computer
June 12th 08 11:39 PM
by Curious Go to last post
2 229
Xbox gaming receiver for windows HELP!! by doat
I bought the gaming receiver for windows and it worked fine until i bought a logitech MX518 mouse then it stopped working completely. When i plugged it in the green LED light did not come on and vista did not recognize anything. I have read that logitec drivers could stop it from working so i uninstalled the drivers and still nothing, i tried to use my PS2 mouse and still did not work. I have...
November 2nd 08 12:50 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 281
Volume slider drops to Zero by doboy
Clean install vista home basic My volume starts off at zero, and the only way I can get sound to play is to manually hold the slider bar up. If I release the volume slider control bar (let go of the mouse button) the slider drops all the way back down to zero, by itself, and I can't hear anything again. Has anyone ever heard of this problem?
August 29th 08 02:15 AM
by Paul Montgomery[_3_] Go to last post
3 169
Intellipoint 6.1 won't install by Doc
I'm at my wit's end trying to install Intellipoint 6.1 under Vista Home Premium. Whenever it's run, I get the message "Setup can't continue either because there's not enough free space on the disk or an unexpected problem has occurred." I have 198 gigs free on the disk. I've tried the following multiple times in various orders: 1. right click and "run as administrator" 2. install from safe...
March 16th 07 02:50 AM
by Doc Go to last post
2 108
MS Remote & Keyboard - Random keypresses/shutdown by Doc
Afternoon all, I have this odd problem with my MS Media Centre Keyboard and Remote. For instance, when browsing the "Guide" in media centre, if I keep pressing down on the remote, random characters (0, 6 and 7 generally) appear, or the guide will suddenly jump to another part of the screen. With the keyboard, similar things happen: When typing in URL's, more characters appear. E.g...
April 21st 08 03:39 PM
by Doc Go to last post
0 174
VISTA and Remote controls by docfin
I have just loaded Vista premium on my PC and I cannot get my packard bell remote control to work on Windows Media Centre, does anyone have any ideas how to get it to work. I have tried the pb website but they only have drivers for xp.
June 5th 07 10:26 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 156
vista not recognizing raid 0 drives from xp system with plug n pla by Docha
I removed two Barracuda 7200.7 120gig hard drives in a raid 0 (striped) configuration from my old XP system and just plugged them into a new vista home (maybe premium not sure) AMD 64 core duo system - and vista only recognizes the two separate drives as unformatted drives and offers to format them for me. These drives were data drives only - no OS installed on them. I just want to be able...
January 21st 08 05:31 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
2 167
ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter by Docking Station
I need this driver, please help me
April 28th 10 05:24 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
3 652
Scanner Mustek 1200 CU by DocMAX
Hi! Anyone hacked the XP drivers to work with Vista? It should be possible but i didn't managed it yet. Thanks
November 15th 06 04:26 AM
by DocMAX Go to last post
0 150
Problem with Bluetooth Headset in Vista by DocMAX
Hello, i have a Sony Ericsson Headset HBH-600 and it's not working in Vista RTM. When i connect with the device i get a "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" with a yellow ! in the device manager. In Vista 5840 i had no problems. DocMAX
November 29th 06 02:50 AM
by slevytam Go to last post
5 153
Windows explorer by docredbeard
I am having a heck of a time trying to view any files with my Lite-on dvd-rw.Everytime I try to view (explore) a dvd or cd disk my computer hangs and windows exployer stops. I have update all available firmware and software. My cd-rom (reader) works fine. Is there any known issues with lite-on or windows explorer in vista?I have the most recent release of vista. thanks
November 21st 06 06:34 AM
by docredbeard Go to last post
0 107
Blue Screen Fault Bucket 0xD1_yk60x86+26a20,type0 by DodgeKid
My computer has been shutting down by itself and it sometimes gets this blue screen. I dont know why it gets it but if somebody knows what i can do to make it work please tell me. I am using Windows Vista Home Basic.
March 13th 09 11:54 PM
by DodgeKid Go to last post
0 223
Radeon x300 can't play 3d games by DoDGyBULlfROg
3d games don't run in vista where they did in xp, latest second life client won't recognise I have a supported card. installed latest drivers from ati, windows sees video ram, ati ctrl panel doesnt. can't see any info on this problem anywhere else get scratchin those heads lol! peace out
October 23rd 06 04:10 PM
by xwildcard Go to last post
2 164
SanDisk 8 GB by Dodo
I plug it to my computer ( OP windows vista Home P ) , It does not work and my windows request to instull driver , However i try it in another computer with OP XP It works . can i have an answer to solve my problem ??
March 5th 08 06:14 PM
by Peter Go to last post
2 143
free space in hardisk by dodo
hello i have a problem with my laptop, why does the free space in hardisk keep reducing in a large amount? for example, in a day, it can reduce up to 1 GB while i don't use that much in a day. even during several hour, it can reduce about 0.1 GB. i don't know why this happens, but i don't want to let this keep happening..any explanation why this happens? any advice how to stop the big...
September 25th 07 08:00 AM
by dodo Go to last post
0 117
Monitor goes white but will come back after hard boot by doe
All of a sudden my monitor goes completely white. I have to reboot my system (sometimes more than once) to get it back. What is wrong? thanks
April 29th 08 02:39 PM
by doe Go to last post
0 100
monitor by doe
my monitor goes completely white and I have to restart my system sometimes more than once to get it back. what could be wrong? thanks
April 30th 08 02:00 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
1 191
printer problems with vista by dog lady[_2_]
I have an Epsom Stylus Photo 1290 printer which doesnt like running on my new computer. At the moment it is printing nothing at all even though the printing jobs are in the printer. I was hoping that making it believe it was running on XP would help but I have forgotten how to do it. Can anyone out there help
March 9th 08 07:02 PM
by John Go to last post

From The