  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
DVI connection goes blank upon booting into Vista by Vincent
Hi all, I am using a LCD monitor with DVI connection and has worked hassle free for the last year. However after leaving my computer sit there for a couple hours, I find that there is no signal to the LCD monitor. I reboot and hear the windows start up sound but no signal. I changed from using DVI to VGA and no problems. But why would my DVI connection not work all of a sudden? I can boot...
November 10th 07 06:03 AM
by Vincent Go to last post
0 126
DVI not working - after driver update by Adam Szewczak
Hi. Is it anyone find solution for non workin DVI connection on some graphic systems ? Now my problem back becouse I make mistake and Vista take from serwer ATI driver update (20.2.2008). Now the DVI is disabled. I cant unistall driver nad update. LCD works only via D-Sub Any solution ?
February 23rd 08 06:30 PM
by Paul Shapiro Go to last post
3 136
DVI to mini displayport by Scott
I have a HP desktop pc with video output on DVI connector and would like to connect it to my iMac all-in-one pc that used as a monitor. The video in connector is mini displayport. Can someone advise me the possible solution to it. Thanks, Scott
January 4th 10 04:21 PM
by mkhain Go to last post
2 244
DVI to mini displayport by Scott
I have a HP desktop pc with video output on DVI connector and would like to connect it to my iMac all-in-one pc that used as a monitor. The video in connector is mini displayport. Can someone advise me the possible solution to it. Thanks, Scott
January 3rd 10 06:41 AM
by Scott Go to last post
0 156
Dvico Fusion PCI TV Tuner by Steve Byfieldt
Hi, I have a Dvico Fusion PCI TV Tuner card installed which worked ok with XP Pro. Since I have installed Vista Premium it will not work. I have downloaded the appropriate drivers from there web site and it sort of worked temporarily.Now I get an error saying " Connect source filter to Inftee failed " Any ideas Thanks Steve
August 4th 07 11:15 PM
by Steve Byfieldt Go to last post
0 170
DViCO: New Beta Software On DViCO's website by Herb Tyson [MVP]
3.51.03. This is beta... it's about 48MB. If you have the DViCO FusionHDTV card and it's not working correctly in Vista, it's worth a shot. Information and download link he http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/Eng/Support/MyQA.aspx?act=RD&id=9075&pg=1 If that doesn't work, try he
February 4th 07 04:04 PM
by Herb Tyson [MVP] Go to last post
2 243
DWA-547 D-link Wireless by Dan
Hi, I have a DWA-547 Wireless adaptator from d-link. The drivers for xp are bad for Vista RTM. Do you have the same problem with this PCI wireless card ? Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 14th 08 02:52 AM
by Rick Nichols Go to last post
32 665
DX10.1 and current graphics cards by Shwoarma
Unsure where to post this one.... We have all read the current rumours floating around the web. Does anybody actually or can confirm or deny that the latest graphics cards (8800 GTX etc) are compatible with the upcoming DX10.1 release? I have two on order and while I still have the option would like to cancel if this is true.
August 15th 07 09:20 AM
by CJM Go to last post
7 153
DXDIAG and WMI gone? by deadpixel
So DXDIAG shows no information about my computer except for the basics but no BIOs, processor chipset or w/e Its not their. Next my windows management instrumation software is gone. I followed these steps http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1615707&SiteID=17 yet nothing is wrong.
December 8th 07 06:51 AM
by deadpixel Go to last post
0 149
dxdiag not showing the correct video driver version. by Bruce G.
I updated the drivers for the ATI card in my laptop and I'm running into 2 problems: 1) Vista won't accept anything but signed drivers ( tried installing the newest 8.451 drivers from ATI and Vista doesn't show they are installed), and 2) dxdiag is not showing the correct driver version when it has a signed driver (have version 8.31 but is reported as 7.14). Can anyone help me with this?
March 31st 08 02:22 PM
by JW Go to last post
9 185
dxdiag reporting 3G RAM instead of 4G by us3r
bought a new laptop and it came along with 1X2G of ram from the manufacturer-upgraded it to 2X2G at the store.my system report and bios shows me the correct number,though dxdiag only 3G.the question is-which report should i trust??:sarc: +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: dxdiag.jpg | |Download:...
November 22nd 08 11:54 PM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
9 512
Dynamic Disk BSOD by jashfa93
I have Vista ultimate installed on my original harddrive. I recently installed a new harddrive which i partitioned and made a backup partition and a partition which I installed linux onto. I had some unallocated space and chose to extend my backup partition but to do so it said i had to convert my second harddrive into a dynamic disk. I clicked ok and now when i startup into vista I get a BSOD...
February 21st 09 02:29 AM
by jashfa93 Go to last post
0 178
Dynamic disk status invalid. by Berben Peter
Have a problem... Before installing Vista, I tought of making a backup on a second internal hard disk which a bought and installed on the original XP professional machine, I found myself to be very smart doing this. Unfortunatly now that Vista is installed on this machine the disk is not accessible. disk manager says "dynamic disk status invalid"? What can/should I do to gain control over...
February 27th 10 07:20 AM
by deview Go to last post
9 452
dynamic disks by Squibbly
i know that you can convert the basic disks of the hard drive to dynamic to access mirror and striping raid type backup systems, but will i be able to convert back to ntfs if i decided not to have it, i have totally forgot about this, i think i know i cant but am i correct?
February 12th 07 08:39 AM
by Michal Kawecki Go to last post
3 163
Dynamic Disks and Dual Boot Windows XP and Windows Vista by Alex
Hello., I have one PC with two Disks and I install XP on Disk 0 and convert it to Dynamic Disk, then i install Vista Business on Disk 1 and convert it to Dynamic Disk, but now on XP I can't import the Disk 1, how can I solve this Problem? Both OS work but on XP i don't have access to Dynamic Disk 1, that i have created in Vista, get a dmio error and can't import the disc using diskpart or...
March 5th 07 08:48 AM
by Alex Go to last post
2 250
Dynamic disks no longer readable under XP by Steve
I just put on Vista Ultimate (Build 5744) on a separate partition on the same disk as XP Pro (SP2 w/all updates). The Vista install went fine, all but one of my devices was found (USB floppy, no big deal), and everything seemed golden. I booted back to XP and everything was still fine there too. Then I come back to Vista and start looking around closer. I noticed in Disk Management that...
July 11th 09 09:38 AM
by SeventhUser Go to last post
1 235
Dynamic Disks not being detected by janteby
Hello, I have a machine that had XP Pro where I had 1 Drive with my OS & then 2 additional where in Windows I set them up as a RAID 0 Dynamic Volume. I now formatted that OS Drive & installed Vista Ultimate 64bit. When I plug those other 2 Dynamic Volume Drives in, the BIOS detects them but when I boot into Vista it doesn't detect them. They are also not showing up in Disk Management. What...
February 1st 08 10:39 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 123
Dynamic Hard Drive Offline. by ScaryLarry
I connected 2 hard drives before installing windows vista. One For vista and one with a bunch of my old files on it. However when vista starts up the hard drive cannot be found in explorer. In disk management it appears as "offline" and any attempt to online it with diskpart results in the error "DiskPart encountered an error while onlining the objects in the pack associated with the...
September 20th 07 07:58 PM
by ScaryLarry Go to last post
1 100
Dynamic Volume Offline in Disk Manager. Invalid in DiskPart by jamief
I have a large dynamic volume consisting of 4 disks totalling 1.7 TB in size. Yesterday I dropped in a 5th disk to bring it up to 2.2 TB. When I extended the volume everything seemed to go fine and the disk size property updated itself. However, when I tried to explore the drive the machine completely froze up (no BSOD, just no mouse action). I performed a hard restart and now the drive...
June 11th 07 02:33 PM
by jamief Go to last post
1 162
Dynamic Volume Striped Drive missing after clean install by dziring
I installed a clean version of Vista on a system previously running XP Media Center. On the media center system I had two drives which were striped to create one volume using the windows dynamic volumes system. After the installation of Vista (home premium) the two drives show up as separate dynamic volumes. How do I recreate the single striped volume while keeping the data?
February 10th 07 11:07 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post

From The