For everyone who needs soundblaster live drivers for vista64 bit by Dominic D
Hey guys, just want to confirm that winxp64 bit drivers works well on the soundblaster live cards on Vista64.Just thought i post it as i'v seen heaps of questions regarding this.
September 14th 06 02:54 AM
by Dominic D Go to last post
0 154
TV2000XP Expert by Dominic Payer
http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/ is the Leadtek development site where the latest drivers and applications are hosted. Some of them are beta. WinFast PVR2 replaces the older WinFast PVR "Royce Martin" wrote in message ... Why isnt my tv2000xp expert working in windows media centre?
February 18th 07 02:37 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 249
Vista 64bit SP1 not getting past driver load screen by Dominiccoombe
I have a machine with a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R mobo, 8GB ram and a 500GB hdd and plus video card and an IDE DVD rom. Vista loads the driver then reports that it cannot find any new devices which I assume it means it cannot find the HDD. i have tried all kinds of permutations of the bios settings. Can anyone help???
March 20th 09 12:17 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
5 182
HP 710C Vista x64 by Dominik Jas
Hello everybody! I try to find solution for my problem. I have got HP 710C printer and I try to plug it to 64-bit Windows Vista and... I have problem because Vista x64 has not got drivers to my printer. Have anybody solve this problem yet? Please let me know if somebody has got working solution... Dominik
May 21st 08 05:54 PM
by dgmacmi Go to last post
1 164
Connecting to TPM Device by Don
I am running a 32 bit Vista Business OS on a T60 Lenovo laptop. At startup I get the message as follows: There was a problem connecting to the TPM (security device) on this computer. It is possible that anti-virus or firewall software is blocking the connection. A missing or disabled device driver could also cause this problem. See the online documentation for more information. Any help...
June 22nd 07 03:57 PM
by Paul Shapiro Go to last post
3 199
Error Message - Page error in non page area by Don
I am attempting to help a friend in need. He is running Vista Home Premium on a new HP desktop with an AMD Athlon processor and 2GB of RAM. To run some of his games, it was necessary to install a new video card (the computer came with the video integrated in the mother board), and to install a larger power supply. So, he installed the new video card (nVidia 8600GT and the new power supply...
August 4th 08 03:20 PM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
3 185
Maxtor external drive by Don
Folks I have a Maxtor 250g fire wire external drive that is recognized by vista and allows for file transfers etc no problems. The problem I have is when I have finished say doing a backup or other activity to the drive and wish to remove it from the system, it will not "remove" itself and when using the safely remove hardware it just sits there saying some program is using it so it cannot...
November 4th 07 12:59 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 125
creative nomad zex nx is not recognised in windows vista by don
i have a new laptop with windows vista ,when i went to install my creative nomad zen nx it does not recognise it .the creative web site is no help.Can somebody solve this problem? -- Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.WinForumz.com interface Thread archive: http://www.WinForumz.com/vista/creative-nomad-zex-nx-recognised-windows-vista-ftopict51535.html
April 29th 08 08:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 114
Flash Memory Card Reader - 16 GB SD Card - Won't Read by Don
Hi: I have a Ativa brand (Office Depot store brand) SD/SDHC card reader. On my home computer, which is a HP dv9925nr 4GB RAM running Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, my card reader causes my machine to run very slowly when I insert a Patriot memory 16 GB SDHC card in it. It runs up to 8 GB cards OK. The computer does eventually recognize it but it runs too slowly for me to open files. ...
October 15th 08 04:38 AM
by Don Go to last post
0 238
AHCI-SATA-IDE by Don
I installed a WD Raptor under IDE mode, which was a mistake. I'd like to change it over to AHCI or RAID. If I change from IDE to AHCI in the bios I get a BSOD, which I expected. I have all of the drivers necessary for ACHI and raid on a memory stick. Is there a way to get the system to recognize the drivers so I can switch over to AHCI without having to do a complete reinstall with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 15th 07 02:54 AM
by Fetterbr Go to last post
10 346
ATI Radeon 9200 / BSOD ATI2DVAG.dll by Don
I've got a sample machine we are testing Vista on. Whenever I do a user switch or try to RDP into the machine, it BSOD's out with an 0x50 STOP on ATI2DVAG.DLL. The machine is an Intel D845GERG based Pentium IV, with the ATI Radeon 9200 card. There are two AG Neovo F19 LCD Displays connected to the card. ATI doesn't have any newer drivers and I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do short of...
February 3rd 07 12:38 AM
by Roy Go to last post
4 147
'Vanishing' device drivers -- a debugging suggestion by Don
We're seeing lots of people with devices which stop working after a few days, and Vista can't reinstall the drivers. My problem is that I don't have this bug, so I can't help debug it. But if I did have the bug, this amazing utility would be my first choice of tools: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/ProcessesAndThreads/processmonitor.mspx
March 15th 07 11:37 PM
by Don Go to last post
0 162
For people with disappearing devices by Don
I'm happy to say I've not had any need to try this (yet) but it sounds interesting. I saw this hint in 'Windows Vista Inside Out': --------------------------------- To view devices that were once installed but are no longer attached to the computer, open a Command Prompt window using the Run As Administrator option and enter the command SET DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1. Then, from the same...
March 18th 07 07:24 PM
by Rob Chew Go to last post
3 177
Vista bootmanager versus my LCD monitor by Don
I just installed Vista, and I ran into only one problem: The menu presented by the bootmanager causes my LCD monitor to blank itself because the vertical scan rate of 87hz (or maybe the horiz scan of 35.5khz) is out of range. Once I'm past the boot menu everything works great. If I connect my dusty old CRT monitor I can see the boot menu just fine, but the LCD monitor pukes.
February 13th 07 10:15 AM
by CyberMan_(MCDST!) Go to last post
1 210
Vista RC1 re-install missing 11 Gigs from HD capacity by Don Baines
After using Vista RC1 for the past 4~5 months and having downloaded the usual 'rubbish', I decided to carry out a clean re-install of RC1, same drive, same hardware - nothing changed. DVD loaded, asks 'do you want a clean start', YES I responded. The partitions were deleted, and it was then I noticed the capacity of the Hard Drive had been reduced from 163.9 Gigs to 152 Gigs. It was a...
March 19th 07 05:42 PM
by Don Baines Go to last post
0 126
Automatically Duplicate 2 Internal Drives by Don Cohen[_2_]
Hi, I am about to purchase a new Dell Vista 64-bit system. I originally intended to have a pair of 500gb to 640gb hard drives in a Raid 1 configuration, so I would have automatic duplication of both OS and data files. If one drive failed, I could just swap in the other, and be good to go. The particular system I'm looking at doesn't offer a Raid 1 configuration, only Raid 0. The system...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 13th 08 12:34 AM
by Paul Montgomery[_3_] Go to last post
12 575
Complete Crash without Blue Screen by Don Deacon
I upgraded to Vista about a month ago and since then my computer (used as a PVR) just keeps crashing. It is not even crashing with a blue screen, it just completely shuts off. After one of these crashes, I can't just power the PC back on either, I have to disconnect the power supply, flip the power switch, reconnect the power supply then boot. I'd swear it was just a HW problem myself but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 29th 08 03:42 PM
by Don Deacon Go to last post
21 809
Movie Maker Fix by Don Francisco
I suggest that we allow support for movie maker for graphic cards that support diretx 8.0 too because programs like adobe premier 2.0 work on those kind of graphic card support. of course keep the directx 9 above support.
January 5th 07 10:19 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 152
copy and past by Don M.
When I try to copy a few of urls to notepad to save for later use. When I right click to open the dropbox where the copy and paste command is located at I cna't highlight the copy button so that I can copy and paste the urls.Also when I go to a site has a joke or something that I would like to save I can hold down my left button and high all of the jokes and then click on paste to a soecial...
October 14th 06 11:38 PM
by MICHAEL Go to last post
1 157
vista rc1 and nvida go 6600 can't use Areo in Toshiba Laptop by Don Murphy
I have a Toshiba M40 (Canadian product) attempting to run RC1 with Areo. Pentium M 1.5 G memory Nvidia FX GO 6600 Vista is able to detect and download NVidia GForce Go 66000 driver version 7.3.4.0 dated May 5, 2006 from Windows update
September 11th 06 05:26 AM
by John Doe Go to last post

From The