Speech Recognition by Steve Novak
How do you disable speech recognition from starting at start-up? (vista ultimate)
April 2nd 07 05:16 PM
by MooJuice Go to last post
1 107
Firewire devices under Vista by Ann Kennedy
All of my firewire devices work perfectly under XP Pro. I have a dual boot, with Pro on C and Vista Ultimate on D. No problems there (so far!). But none of my firewire connections are recognized under Vista. That includes an Epson printer (R800), two external hard disks (Western Digital and Buffalo respectively), and a Sony CD burner. I see a Microsoft announcement which says no more...
April 2nd 07 06:07 PM
by Ann Kennedy Go to last post
0 108
cd drive not being recognised by supernurse999
My CD/DVD drive is suddenly not working on my new laptop. I get an error message when i go to Device manager Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available
April 2nd 07 07:28 PM
by jasmine2 Go to last post
2 173
I can't open burned CD/DVD with explorer by Justforfun
I cant open my cd and dvd discs, because Vista suggests to make it Live file system, and erese all files on it. I can to open disc with Nero for example, everything works perfect, discs aren't damaged. Any suggestions?
April 2nd 07 07:46 PM
by Justforfun Go to last post
0 105
WMDC /WM5 - File transfer stall by thehaggis
Running WMDC 6.0.6783 with a Cingular 2125 w/ WM5 and a 2gb miniSD card. If i try to transfer any sizable file or grouping of files I will get (http://www.box.net/shared/static/c0h7btp653.gif) as an error message, also the transfer speed is god-awful..18mins for 32mb. I've installed & uninstalled WMDC several times to no avail. Though I have noticed this (...
April 2nd 07 08:52 PM
by thehaggis Go to last post
0 97
Nvidia 7950GT Card latest drivers cause vista 64 bit to blue screen bsod by David Sladdin
First of all, to compare with other users are my full specs: ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4600 (2 x 2.4Ghz) 4 x 1Gb OCZ 667Mhz RAM (4Gb) 2 x 7950GT 512Mb RAM Graphics Cards in SLI Configuration
April 2nd 07 10:41 PM
by David Sladdin Go to last post
2 100
Intel Driver Update [t2300] by Downtown
My CPU, since the update to vista, has been preforming sub-par. I was wondering if Intel has released driver updates to the T2300 core duo? thanks
April 2nd 07 11:08 PM
by Downtown Go to last post
0 114
Hyundai L72S LCD monitor by YALIM
hi, vista home premium /32bit can't recognise my Hyundai L72S LCD monitor! Pls Help
April 3rd 07 12:14 AM
by pete Go to last post
1 131
TV-OUT by Mike Baron
Since upgrading my Tiny 8050D Laptop to Windows Vista, I find I am no longer able to get the TV-OUT signal through my S-Video outlet. Is this a driver problem in Vista? Tiny Computers no longer exists so there is nowhere for support.
April 3rd 07 12:22 AM
by demdike Go to last post
2 166
Laptop microphone problem by Mike Baron
Since upgrading my Tiny 8050D Laptop to Windows Vista, I find I am not getting very much out of the internal microphon. It is working but very quiet. I have tried clicking microphone boost but that has no effect. Is this a driver problem in Vista? The micophone channel does not appear in the Volume Control mixer. Tiny Computers no longer exists so there is nowhere for support.
April 3rd 07 12:25 AM
by demdike Go to last post
1 152
Problem with USB-powered scanner by Glenn Shaw
No, not me... my brother. :) He's got a custom-built small form factor PC based on the AMD Athlon 64 3800+, and he's having problems with his CanoScan N670U USB-powered scanner under Windows Vista Home Premium. Prior to plugging in the scanner, he downloaded and installed the latest Vista drivers for the device. All seemed to go well, and he was able to verify that Vista could recognize the...
April 3rd 07 01:06 AM
by Glenn Shaw Go to last post
0 125
REPLY TO CL BEAR66 by JUICEEFRUIT69
MY DRIVER VERSION IS 0.1.2.8 THE CAMERA SAYS MICRO INNOVATIONS ON IT BUT IN THE DEVICE MANAGER IT SAYS SoC PC-CAMERA PROVIDER IT ALSO SAYS IT WORKING PROPERLY AND MY MIC ISNT THERE AT ALL
April 3rd 07 01:24 AM
by Rock Go to last post
3 115
Device drivers problem ... by Jacek Jurkowski
Vista seems unable do "see" it's own drivers ... Whatever device i'm trying to connect Vista is inable to locate drivers even if I know that the drivers are included in vista install (like HP 1210 printer). On clean install Vista recognizes it ian installs but later it's not ... Does any body know some sollution?
April 3rd 07 01:47 AM
by Don Go to last post
7 135
Can not get Radeon X800XT Platinum to work on Vista 32 Bit Ultimate by Gazza_UK
Hi, I have an ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum 256MB AGP graphics card. Yet for some reason windows is stopping the driver from running as it reports a problem. The latest drivers from ATI dated 29th Jan 2007 or even the update from Windows Update...makes no odds, neither work. In device manager the device is dropped down with the yellow exclamation mark and the message is:
April 3rd 07 03:22 AM
by MCL Go to last post
9 238
Two monitors but only one is 'waking up' from sleep mode by TerenceBoyle
Hello, I am hoping that someone can help me with this issues. I have two Viewsonic 2030B monitors attached to a NVidia Quadro 3500 graphics card. I have all the latest drives (all are signed) and I am running in Vista Ultimate 32 bit version. Everything is working fine and the monitors are extended properly, etc... but... if I put the computer to 'sleep' that is I use the new option to...
April 3rd 07 03:26 AM
by TerenceBoyle Go to last post
0 109
No Sync for Treo 700wx- Help this lost techlessness gal by happy123
Brand spankin new 750wx. Brand new set up of WMDC. I tried to sync 8 times and get this error. Sync started Sync failed Server Busy
April 3rd 07 03:34 AM
by happy123 Go to last post
0 163
Missing Drivers by Peter Ellison
Hi New PC with clean install of Vista, by the PC manufacturer PC is a Shuttle XPC
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 07 05:28 AM
by Dane Go to last post
17 260
Flushfilebuffers() and Readyboost by Gustav
Hello, There is a Win32 API call called Flushfilebuffers() which forces all new file data to be written to the hard disk device. Will Readyboost interfere with the functionality of this call and cause data to be written to flash memory instead? TIA,
April 3rd 07 06:57 AM
by Gustav Go to last post
0 110
Lifecam VX-3000 Vista Home Premium Problem by Rossley
The latest drivers for Vista work fine if I plug in the camera after booting, but every time I boot with the camera plugged in, Vista says it can't find the drivers, and it won't work until I unplug and plug it back in. Any ideas?
April 3rd 07 08:13 AM
by Hugh Jass Go to last post
1 162
USB Ports not working properly by Roger Janvier
I have upgraded HP Pavilion a1129n and now some of my USB ports don't work, and the ones that work doesn't pick up usb 2.0 for removable USB flashdrives, I have reblasted my harddrive many times, still nothing. I have also noticed that my Hard drive of 200GB has been reduced to 186GB, Is there a driver for my USB ports that I need or something? and for the 14 GB i'm missing, I don't...
April 3rd 07 11:28 AM
by Mick Go to last post

From The