Printer problems by Dtudor
I have an HP printer model D1420. I can't print anything from the web or in Microsoft Outlook. I had the same problem with a Lexmark Z611.My printer prints in HTML code. How do I get my printer to print what I see?
January 5th 08 01:17 AM
by Dtudor Go to last post
0 102
Disk Boot Error by Duall
Hello ladies and gents. I am having an issue with my computer running vista ultimate x64. I have an ASUS M2N-SLI motherboard, 2 one-gig sticks of Patiot DDR2 800MHz RAM, a Pioneer DVD-RW optical drive, a nVidia GeForce 8600 video card, an AMD Athalon dual core processor, onboard sound/networking, and two hard drives: one being 160 gb, and the other being 1 tb. Okay, now onto the problem. I keep...
August 23rd 09 06:08 PM
by shebajd1 Go to last post
2 170
Need 56k Phone Modem by Dually Man
I have Vista beta build 5384 and i am looking for a dial up modem that will work with Vista.
September 21st 06 02:18 AM
by H# Go to last post
3 377
Need Dial Up Phone Modem by Dually Man
I am using Visa Beta Build, and I am looking for a dial up modem that will work with Vista.
September 21st 06 02:16 AM
by H# Go to last post
2 390
Modem Drivers!!!!!!!!! by Dually Man
Where can I find and who make a modem that connects through ehternet Thanks Dually man "superyooper" wrote: What kind of modem did you find that works? I've been trying for over a week
September 2nd 06 10:56 PM
by Dually Man Go to last post
0 496
Windows DVD Maker cannot find my DVD Burner by Duane Barbour
Hi, Im trying to create a DVD using Windows DVD Maker. I have a Toshiba Equium A200 Laptop and it lists the DVD burner as 'MAT****A DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device. I have tried using the Toshiba DVD software and it finds the device and records, but I want to use Windows DVD maker. Can anyone help?
March 7th 08 07:46 PM
by Duane Barbour Go to last post
0 164
Motorola SBG900 in Windows Vista 64-Bit by Duane Haas
I have just purchased a new computer (Gateway FX7026) and I am wanting to link my Wireless Cable Modem Gateway SBG900 (wireless router/modem) up on it. I do not have the original CD (which was before Vista even came out), but I do have a flash drive and have loaded the "Vista Drivers" off of Motorola's website found here...
April 18th 08 07:24 PM
by Gary G. Little Go to last post
2 268
memory stick causes STOP Error by Dubya
Hello I have a Dell Dimension C521 with the most recent bios and certified windows vista drivers. I have a clean install of Windows Vista Ultimate. I have a 8 - in - 1 memory card reader (SD, MMC, xD, CF, etc) and two front facing USB ports. Whenever I insert an SD card or Memorex Travel drive, I get a STOP error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, I think it is STOP 0x0000050. It has been...
March 28th 07 12:13 AM
by Dubya Go to last post
3 120
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard not initializing by Duck
I just bought a new HP m8150N desktop and comes with a wireless mouse and keyboard using the the HP emulator that you plug into the USB. Well I hold the connect button on the emulator and it will blink once but once I click the connect button on the mouse or the keyboard it will not connect. I currently have my old usb mouse and keyboard connected (I want to go wireless) Please help
September 13th 07 03:40 AM
by Duck Go to last post
0 100
Synaptics Touch Pad Driver fails load intermittently. by DuckRyder
Synaptics Touch Pad Driver fails load intermittently. I’m running Windows Vista Business on a Fujitsu P7010D. Fujitsu does not have Vista drivers for this unit at this time, so I am running the latest Vista Driver from Synaptics website. (v9.1.0 Vis32) My problem is that occasionally on start up the mouse drivers will not load and the touchpad will not work. If I navigate to the device...
April 30th 08 06:03 PM
by Magnolia00 Go to last post
2 117
Windows error for wlanapi.dll by Duffman[_2_]
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium, 32 bit on Dell. I suddenly have been getting error messages for no reason. The message header is "Battery Meter: explorer.exe - Bad Image" The error reads "C:\Windows\system32\Wlanapi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
July 17th 08 10:42 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 167
usb plug and play devices by duhchozen one
I have a mini usb mass storage device that has no driver. I used to plug it with my windows xp and it shows right away. I know its a plug and play but why does vista ask for a driver ? I need help because even my external hard drive wont allow to connect it to my usb port !!! Thanks !
October 23rd 07 06:40 PM
by l p bodin Go to last post
8 136
Ghost movement of cursor and pointer. by Duke
I use the Inspiron/6000 laptop and I use a mouse when I am working at home or in the office. I have a problem with the cursor and pointer moving, even when I am not touching the mouse. While typing on one line the cursor will all of a sudden jump somewhere else on the page. Someone suggested turning off the touch pad, but I cannot find out how to do this on the Inspiron. I am not sure how...
July 11th 08 07:08 PM
by Duke Go to last post
0 122
HDTV to PC with Vista Ultimate by Duke of URL
I have an LCD TV with a DVI-D input that I want to use with my new Vista PC. (TV is Sharp Aquos LC-37D7U, video adapter is MSI NX7600GT). When I boot the computer, I see the early boot messages in 640x480, then I see the Windows Loading message. After that I hear the sound that is played when it is time to log on, but no image shows on the TV. Yes, the TV is set to PC (DVI) input. If I...
March 15th 07 01:44 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 105
Drivers for Game controller not loading by Dukmiester2
I posted another question about this earlier, but I think my choice of wording may have scared people off. Anyhow, I have an older Gravis Eliminator Aftershock game controller that has software which allows it to act like a Mouse, Keyboard, a Direct X game controller or any combination of the above. It works great in XP Pro, but i can't get the drivers to load properly in Vista RC1.
November 3rd 06 08:40 AM
by DP Go to last post
1 134
Installing Emulation Software For Game Controller by Dukmiester2
Hi all. I am one those who simply can't learn to game using the popular Mouse/Keyboard combination. I have an older Gravis controller that has Mouse and Keyboard emulation software which allows it to be a Mouse, Keyborad, Dual analog sticks, and a gamepad or any combination. The controller shows up just fine in the game controllers aplet, and it also shows up in Device Manager as "HID Game...
October 19th 06 11:39 PM
by Dukmiester2 Go to last post
0 139
Graphics Driver Problem by Dullyjock
In Vista my resolution changes from 1440 x 900 to 800 x 600 every time it is coming out of sleep mode or turned on. I have allready updated my graphics driver but the problem has not changed. Any ideas? -- Dullyjock
February 18th 10 12:57 AM
by Dullyjock Go to last post
0 348
Graphics Driver Problem by Dullyjock
In Vista my resolution changes from 1440 x 900 to 800 x 600 every time it is coming out of sleep mode or turned on. I have allready updated my graphics driver but the problem has not changed. Any ideas? -- Dullyjock
February 18th 10 12:57 AM
by Dullyjock Go to last post
0 277
No Line-In/Microphone Levels or Unmute button by dumdum
Hi - I plugged in my microphone in but cannot get sound to come out of the speakers. Vista has provided no 'Microphone' or 'Line-In' Levels in the SoundsPlaybackLevels tab, or an 'Unmute' button. When I was using Vista Home Premium 32 I found a registry fix that created an 'Unmute' button in SoundsPlaybackLevels that could be un-checked to allow the sound through, but now I'm using...
July 22nd 08 07:09 PM
by RADRaze2KX Go to last post
3 170
NVIDIA GeForce FX GO 5700 and AERO by dumian
Hi, i have an acer aspire 1712 with NVIDIA GeForce FX GO 5700 and the default driver version installed is from 5.6.7.0 from 2004, in RC1 i get it run with an update but from now what's happend ? The packages form latest NVIDIA Beta drivers, said on installation that " were no devices found in this package" . hope that will be soon an update
June 25th 07 11:36 AM
by Jackson123r Go to last post

From The