  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Acer C314, Vista and bluetooth headset by Zakhar Amirov
Vista cant find bluetooth headset
December 13th 06 03:52 PM
by Poltergeek Go to last post
1 163
Acer C314, Vista and FIR by Zakhar Amirov
Vista installed some driver but it doesnt detect my PDA (as WinXP) and cant receive any file from it
December 10th 06 09:51 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 194
Acer C314, Vista and modem by Zakhar Amirov
Vista has installed some driver "Agre Systems AC'97 Modem", but it cant not only call any number but diagnostic doesnt work too.
December 10th 06 09:49 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 197
Acer drivers by Or Tsemah
Hi. I have an Acer 5600 and not all of the drivers work, especiall the OrbiCam which doesn't seem to like vista and occasionly works (Using XP Drivers) Does anyone know when Acer is going to release Vista Drivers ? -- Or Tsemah YSIDE
January 26th 07 10:38 AM
by Pedro Silva Go to last post
9 253
acer dying... by nicke
Hello everyboddy! The case is that I have one acer Aspire 3003 LMi that die everytime I trying to install XP on it. The computer just die suddely, just like you pull out the powercord during the format process. Around 12% compleat, everytime so fare, 3 attempts. The "strange" thing is that I'm able to install OpenSUSE 11.1 on it. Måns Månsson
January 26th 09 08:51 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
3 142
ACER Laptop & Defective USB Ports by Richard
A relative new ACER laptop stopped working with USB hardware. Vista reports, when a USB device is plugged in, that the device is defective. We have confirmed that the USB device and drivers are just fine. I suspect a defective mother board. A reformat of the HD and reinstall of Vista did not cure the problem. Any suggestions before it goes back to ACER? Richard
April 1st 08 08:03 PM
by acer laptop[_2_] Go to last post
3 159
Acer laptop - filesystem corruption by Michael
Hello, I have a 5-months old ACER Travelmate 8104WLMi and after a few hours of use, of a clean install, the filesystem gets corrupted. Anybody knows of this issue? I tried Vista Beta 2 on it, after several hours of use, IE7 couldn't download a new file and save it to my Documents folder. I started a chkdsk and it found hundreds or thousands of error at every boot.
September 6th 06 09:37 AM
by Michael Go to last post
0 460
Acer LCD Monitor & Vista Busines newly installed by Richard15
I installed Vista Business... When I turn on computer a Acer alert box comes up stating "Input not supported". After a few seconds, Microsoft's motion icon comes on and after about ten minutes Windows Vista starts up. In system devices only "generic monitor" is listed. Help Please! -- RICHARD
August 17th 07 10:22 AM
by freddy Go to last post
1 98
Acer notebook Drivers by Or Tsemah
Does anyone have a clue of when Acer is going to release Vista Drivers ? -- Or Tsemah YSIDE
January 17th 07 11:55 AM
by km Go to last post
3 135
Acer notebook drivers - PCMCIA card reader by Pedro Silva
Hi, my name is pedro silva and i'm from portugal. I aquired a Acer 5601 WLMI with these specs: -intel core duo t2050 1.60Ghz -100gb HDD -2 GB Ram DDRII 533Mhz -ATI mobiliti x1300 with 128Mb dedicated GDDR3 memory, up to 512 with Hypermemory feature -Texas instruments Flash card reader and pcmcia card reader. the problem is:
January 26th 07 11:04 AM
by Pedro Silva Go to last post
0 121
February 18th 07 09:48 AM
by Charles Go to last post
1 313
Acer Orbicam by Barry
Hi Has anyone got an Acer Aspire 5100 with the built in orbicam and managed to get it working with Vista Home Premium?? Have tried all the upgrade drivers and applications from the Acer website to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 16th 09 07:24 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
15 494
Acer OrbiCam behaving erratically by Joe Auerbach
I have an Aspire 5610 with the built-in Logitek Orbicam. As of about a week ago, it sometimes refuses to start the camera. There is a quick popup saying 'reconnecting" and then it goes away. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and the app, Acer's support is useless (I'm waiting on a reply from Logitec), just thought I'd throw it out here for any feedback. I'm current with patches, tho this...
August 13th 08 11:50 PM
by Joe Auerbach Go to last post
0 205
Acer Orbicam not working after Vista updates by Rustie
I have an Acer 5570 notebook and running Vista Home Premium 32 bit OS and since installing Vista updates my Acer Orbicam no longer works. It is now makingmy system unstable and crashing .Can anyone helpplease urgently ? Thanks Rustie
March 3rd 08 07:58 PM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
1 118
acer orbicam on acer aspire 5600 notebook by Dr S Mahmood
Hi team, I just have installed Vista RC1 5600, well if i do windows update, somehow it downloads the update file of acer orbicam, but wont run the camera. i tried to install the acer orbicam software for windows xp... which installs all of it accepts the .inf problem, but cam wont work. Has anybody tried to solve this problem.
November 6th 07 05:03 PM
by KrystalI Go to last post
5 182
Acer Tarvelmate 8104WLMi - filesystem corruption by Michael
Hello, I have a 5-months old Acer Tarvelmate 8104WLMi that's always been running Windows XP flawlessly. But each time I try a new Vista release (Beta 1, Beta 2, Pre-RC1) the filesystem of the Vista NTFS partition gets corrupted after a few hours of use. Anybody knows of that kind of failure? Could it be driver-related? DETAILS
September 9th 06 01:52 PM
by Corrado Cavalli [MVP] Go to last post
1 473
Acer Travelmate 4400 WLan Probs by Björn
Hi there. I have a notebook from Acer (Travelmate 4400). Now the problem. The Buttons in front of the laptop doesn't work, so i can not activate the wireless lan card. It's already installed, but i can not manually put the card on. The old drivers from acer also do not work. Can anyone help me with the problem. Thanks Björn
October 16th 06 10:33 AM
by Björn Go to last post
0 185
Acer Travelmate 8104WLMi - filesystem corruption by Michael
Hello, I have a 5-months old Acer Tarvelmate 8104WLMi that's always been running Windows XP flawlessly. But each time I try a new Vista release (Beta 1, Beta 2, Pre-RC1) the filesystem of the Vista NTFS partition gets corrupted after a few hours of use. Anybody knows of that kind of failure? Could it be driver-related? DETAILS
September 6th 06 09:43 AM
by Michael Go to last post
0 511
Acerscan prisa 320U drivers by Morten
does any one know how i get my acerscanner to work in vista? or do you have a driver other than acers that works with the scanner. Morten
March 25th 08 12:57 PM
by hugomax Go to last post
2 584
ACPI BIOS event error 6 problem by robinb
I am getting in event viewer on my dell dimension E521 after upgrading from xp media center with Dell upgrade to Vista Home Premium these errors over and over again. Can you please give me advise on how to fix this please? IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI slot 4, function 0. Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance. IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not...
January 20th 08 01:32 PM
by radamo[_3_] Go to last post

From The