HP 2840 all-in-one by Ecusson
I'm trying to install my color laserjet 2840 on windows Vista Business and it went ok for the printer with the driver 2800 series but it does not detect my scanner. When I try to instaal a scanner, the only one that appear is Xerox Work center pro scanner!!! My installation is network, passing by a Linksys router. Anybody has a solution? Thank you Ecusson
May 17th 08 02:36 PM
by ceekaye Go to last post
2 167
Dual PSX-USB Adaptor - Any Ideas? by John Lacey
I've got one of these PSX-USB Controller convertors that I use for PES6 online, but since isntalling my MSDN version of Vista, There are no Game Controllers showing up but there are 2 HID Game Controllers showing up in the Device Manager. Any Ideas on how to get this working?
May 17th 08 01:04 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
9 229
blue screen by cattyez
i want to see if installing windpws care is causing me to see a blue flashing screen ?and also if i can view this screen for more then seconds?if so how ?
May 17th 08 12:30 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 180
Memory stick messages by ronnie robson
I am using a Corsair memory stick with vista. Every time I try to transfer a file I receive the message "Are you sure you want to copy this folder without its properties" "The folder ----has properties that cannot be copied to the new location" Corsair cannot give me any help. Can anyone out there help?.
May 17th 08 09:26 AM
by Bender Go to last post
1 226
Vista not loading drivers. by Boofed
sorry for no caps and puncuation, im using the on screen keyboard. i recently installed visual c# 2008 express edition and upon restart my mouse, keyboard and speakers were not loading. i plugged in a usb mouse, and it works. it's not even loading my battery. running vista sp1 x86 gateway mx6447 laptop please reply, and request any additional info you need
May 17th 08 06:50 AM
by Boofed[_2_] Go to last post
2 213
LPT1 Port deleted from Device Manager by dpower
Somehow Windows XP has deleted the LPT1 port fom my Device Manager so now my printer will not print. How can I renew it? Thanks. -- dpower
May 17th 08 05:10 AM
by propman Go to last post
5 232
Changes Hard Drives, now System Restore crashes by TedT
I upgraded my laptop hard drive by making a clone using Trueinmage. But I did do a quick format first and did give it a volume name. It works fine in my laptop but I went to set a Restore point and I get this error... Thee was an unexpected error The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect (0x8007007B) System Restore will now close
May 17th 08 02:03 AM
by TedT Go to last post
0 157
Booting Option by JustinJA
I have 2 HDDs, 1 has XP and the other has Vista. I'd like to mainly work in XP but every once and awhile Id like to play with Vista. My problem is that when it gets to the point during startup that asks which OS to boot to, the PC hasn't recognized my USB keyboard so I am unable to make a choice. I can hook up a PS2 keyboard but I'd like to be able to select my OS with the USB keyboard...
May 16th 08 11:08 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 175
Install Vista without dvd-rom by Klaudiu
Hi I have windows vista dvd and i wont to install on my pc but i don`t have dvd-rom just cd-rw and i wont to nou how i can install vista without dvdrom.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 16th 08 08:33 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
10 261
My mouse keeps double clicking... by Henrik[_5_]
I am running Vista Business sp1 and I have logitech MX1000 mouse. My problem is quite annoying - When I singleclick with my mouse, it quite often double clicks instead - even though I did a singleclick. I have tried to uninstall the logitech setpoint software, but it didn't help. The mouse is connected to a KVM switch (which I also tried to replace, without any aprovement), and when I...
May 16th 08 08:33 PM
by Steve Thackery[_2_] Go to last post
2 160
Windows Vista Video Card Problem by Aaron Roberts
I use Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 which is Activated and completely functional.. not ever had any issues with Hardware / Software until one day I was just using Windows Media Center and went to play a Video and the playback was really slow. The Audio would play fine but the video would play in slow motion. This happen completely randomly without any reason. Anyway, I quit Media Center and...
May 16th 08 06:29 PM
by Curious Go to last post
3 172
LG W2600H monitor driver? by JohnDaddyo[_2_]
I wonder if anyone can help? Today I reinstalled Vista and now my resolution is 1400x900. I was set as 1900x1200.Unfortunately, I don't have my CD. Also, my monitor only shows as generic monitor. I've been looking for drivers, but can not find them? -- JohnDaddyo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JohnDaddyo's Profile:...
May 16th 08 04:15 PM
by Bob Knowlden Go to last post
2 205
BSOD, HP Laptop Vista by Erin
It's telling me to Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys) I went to the link it gave out downloaded it but no such luck...it seems to do this BSOD when my laptop hibernates or while going through hp health check...can someone PLEASE help me out here because I have no idea how in the world to contact Intel. Thanks
May 16th 08 09:27 AM
by DL Go to last post
2 179
new lg w2600h by new lg w2600h
ok i just bought this new monitor its a new lg w2600h 26" beast . its resulotion is 1920 x 1200 . now in the booklet it came with . it says if it isnt set to the rite resulotion . that the toolbar and the windows will look all chopped up and unfinnished . but i have it set on what lg says to put it on . and it will work good for a bit . but then by the next morning it will messup again ....
May 16th 08 03:55 AM
by propman Go to last post
3 159
Vista does not recognize Logitech Notebook Optical Mouse Plus by Jussi Katajala
Windows Vista does not recognize Logitech Notebook Optical Mouse Plus when it is plugged into USB port. Windows just says there is a problem with the device. Mouse is probably not broken, because it worked with Windows 2000. I have tried to find a driver from Internet, but haven't found any. How can I get Notebook Optical Mouse Plus to work with Windows Vista?
May 15th 08 11:50 PM
by propman Go to last post
1 193
I delete my device for sd by help me
it delete the device for sd, what do I do for has it again?, my computer is windows vista home
May 15th 08 10:59 PM
by t-4-2[_99_] Go to last post
1 137
Trying to flash the BIOS...for the worse by PhilTheGap[_2_]
Hi there, I've tried to flash my BIOS. I've downloaded this http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/BIOS/Others/ECS-RX480-A-BIOS-11f.shtml for my Elite RX480-A motherboard. Then the BIOS has been upgraded but the flash fails because I had to set a jumper beforehand on the motherboard. I've decided to wait, then after a while I reboot. Now he PC is running but nothing at all appears on the screen. I'm...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 15th 08 10:51 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
11 278
Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0 by sb[_2_]
I'm trying to install bluetooth usb adapter but this error is occuring on my computer which i have installed windows vista: "Problem caused by Sync Profile.This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between this version of Windows and Sync Profile.Sync Profile is usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or computer. Note: If you bought Sync Profile from a...
May 15th 08 08:35 PM
by Agg the mag dag Go to last post
3 197
Mouse Double-Click by RobbL12
How do I turn off double-click feature on a mouse? I know how to get to Mouse Setting in Control Panel, but I have no clue where to disable double-click.
May 15th 08 05:51 PM
by Brink Go to last post
1 151
lifecam vx3000 stops windows from starting by caealday
I installed Lifecam XV300 on my windows vista laptop last night and everything worked fine. I turned the comp off overnight and when I started it up again this morning, Vista could not start. I got a message saying that Windows would search for a solution to the restart problem. After ten minutes, it came back and said it could not fix the problem. It said the problem was caused by a...
May 15th 08 05:26 PM
by peter c.a.hawkins Go to last post

From The