3com Gigabit LOM (3C940) Driver - Says it supports but not listed? by arscim
hi everybody, I also need 3com Gigabit LOM (3C940) Driver. i tried a lot thing. but it dosen't work. :( can you e-mail the driver? or tell something how can i to do that!?! :confused:
April 9th 07 07:26 PM
by gustav Go to last post
1 238
DVD/ CDRW doest work after vista install by Paul Gibbons
day 4 of vista installation. almost there - can't use DVD/CD... when office 07 cd inserted explorer crashes. when my computer started with cd in drive, explorer crashes.. driver updates say they are current. sony crx 225e and sony DDU1612. when try to disable/ enable - computer reboots. This is a horrible mess. Help.
April 9th 07 08:06 PM
by Paul Gibbons Go to last post
3 137
HDD not recognized by S Murder
All of a sudden Vista won't recognize my Samsung hd1600jj 160GB SATA II Drive, or my Samsung CD/DVD Reader/Writer. It's asking for the drivers, but I never needed drivers for them in the first place.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 9th 07 08:22 PM
by Paul Gibbons Go to last post
17 220
sleep ? by Drew
Computer all of a sudden does not go to sleep on its own...I can manually put it to sleep and it works fine...On its own after 20 minutes or so the monitor goes to sleep but the cpu does not...Any Ideas ??...I checked the system and maintenance folder in control panel and as far as I know all is set correctly... Running Vista Business (Clean fresh install) on my custom built rig Intel...
April 9th 07 11:09 PM
by Drew Go to last post
4 251
OK, Where's the Real Bluetooth for Vista? by Gray D. McCord
Is there a legitimate solution for a CSR USB dongle that supports A2DP for Vista?
April 10th 07 01:49 AM
by Gray D. McCord Go to last post
0 120
ATI Drivers by Or Tsemah
I'm having a hard time with ATI Drivers. I have a Radeon 9600xt. On XP, ATI took a while until releasing a driver that won't reset the refresh rate when switching displayes between the TV and the monitor (Was 6.3 i think). Now Vista's driver seem to suffer from the exact problem (7.1) and also the hotkey manager seem to unload itself (Preventing me from using key combination to swap...
April 10th 07 02:49 AM
by JW Go to last post
5 198
New nVidia Vista 32 Bit Drivers by VRG Admin
Downloaded and tried the 101.70 Beta today. Just made my GFX card overheat and restart (7950 GX2) Back to the "stable" 101.41 Beta Driver for the while. Anyone else tried the new Beta yet ? VRG Admin -- ------------------------------------
April 10th 07 02:52 AM
by JW Go to last post
2 147
Where can i get SM Bus Controller Driver? by Sall
I have Asus (P5ND2-SLI Dleuxe) motherboard, and i have a windows vista of 64 Bit. what i am looking for is the driver of SM Bus Controller for windows vista 64 and other driver for this motherboard for windows vista 64bit? Thank you
April 10th 07 03:12 AM
by Jason Knutson Go to last post
2 208
Synaptics Touchpad Drivers by Fuzzy John
Synaptics just released on their site version 9.1.0 for Vista 32 and Vista 64 drivers. So far everything looks OK. http://www.synaptics.com/support/drive.cfm
April 10th 07 05:14 AM
by Tashkenter Go to last post
4 180
Microsoft MCE Remote and Vista Business by Patrick O''''Connell
I've been trying to get my remote working with Vista for a while and still cant' figure out what the problem is. Its detected by Vista, drivers are installed, and I can even use the remote for certain functions (play, pause, stop, etc). I can't, however, use volume control, channel control, or the numpad on it. Does Vista Business just not play nice with the MCE Remote or am I missing...
April 10th 07 10:36 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 182
Disk Drive installation: Help needed by Bender B. Rodriguez
Hello, First off let me describe the situation I am in. I have had my Vista Home Premium for about 2 months and I relized that my usage would require two Disk drives (my original being a Multi-Recorder). I removed a DVD ROM drive from my old XP and installed it into my Vista computer. I have installed drives before, so i doubt that the hardware was put in incorrectly. I booted up my...
April 10th 07 10:48 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 134
Looking for Vista-compatible drivers for my ASUS P4B533-VM MOBO by Jethro
I have looked at ASUS site, but don't see anything. Same on driverguide.com I particularly need Vista-compatible graphics driver. Anyone have a suggestion besides scrapping this MOBO? Thanks Jethro
April 10th 07 12:41 PM
by JimR Go to last post
1 133
Looking for a driver for asus motherboard by Sall
I have vista x64 installed, and I got 2 question marks.unknown device hardware id profiles are ACPI\PNPB02F *PNPB02F & ACPI\PNPB006 *PNPB006 cant find drivers for them
April 10th 07 01:54 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 215
GeForce FX5500 vs GeForce FX5200 by Rod Davies
I presently run the FX5200. Aero works fine. Everything (bar the bloody NETWORKING with my wife's XP Pro machine!) works fine. But my FX5200 only has 128MB RAM onboard. Will upgrading to FX5500 with 256 MB onboard RAM make an appreciable difference? Both are, by necessity, 'older' style PCI cards...not PCI Express....old mother of a motherboard!
April 10th 07 02:43 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 124
MS Fingerprint reader by Alice
Is there any way to get rid of the fingerprint icon while working with the Sidebar gadgets? It is very distracting, blocking the controls and has no use in gadgets. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,...
April 10th 07 06:02 PM
by Alice Go to last post
1 116
If you have a HP Laptop and No Audio Drivers/Audio Problems by Simsony
Please sign this petition online as HP ought to release drivers for these vista capable PCs. http://www.petitiononline.com/HPAudio/petition.html Until then you'll have to use XP drivers that slow down the PC or MS drivers without the microphone. Thanks.
April 10th 07 07:24 PM
by Simsony Go to last post
0 122
How to turn off Smart Card reader by Bruce Sanderson
I have an Acer Travlemate C300 (converitble) that has a built in Smart Card reader, but I don't have any smart cards to use with it. I keep getting prompts and warnings about inserting a smart card or that the smart card can not be read; usually, I have click OK or whatever to clear the dialog box and get on with what I'm doing. How does one convince Vista to just ignore the smart card...
April 10th 07 07:46 PM
by Bruce Sanderson Go to last post
3 134
HP Scanjet 4670 series drivers still missing ? by steener
I have not been able to locate any driver suggestions to a working installing the HP 4670VL scanner and HP don't seen to focus their attention on this at all. Anybody got an idea on making this work?
April 10th 07 09:54 PM
by mikem Go to last post
4 140
Can't view data disc content - tries to burn a new disc by Katilla
I've got a Sony Vaio N series notebook, and I'm finding that I'm unable to view content on data discs. This is a major problem when I need to install software as I can't do so without Window asking me if I want to burn a new disc. I've tried right-clicking and then clicking "explore," but no dice. It just keeps asking to burn. The closest I can get is searching for specific words like...
April 10th 07 11:36 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
1 139
Netgear FWG114P w/Print Server by James
I am having problems getting Netgear's network print driver to work correctly with Windows Vista. It installs and prints okay, but the print queue never empties out. Consequently, the print job keeps printing over and over again. It is like Vista never receives an from the print server. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks,
April 11th 07 01:30 AM
by James Go to last post

From The