DVD-RAM Drives = BSOD with Vista by Lee Beck
I bought my Dell E510 about a year ago and switched out the DVD-ROM drive for a LG GSA-4163B ATA drive because I work with DVD-RAM. The files produced oon DVD-RAM discs with recorded video have a filename extension VRO (instead of VOB). I was able to work with the drive in XP, but recently upgraded to Vista. Now, If I try to do anything with a VRO file, like even copy it from the disc to...
April 12th 07 01:02 AM
by Don Go to last post
8 134
Vista and Windows XP by Wolfeman
I have a new computer with VIsta Premium. I can't download or run any of my olditems off a website. Also can't run some other items. I tried compatability etc. The items aren't compatible with the new Vist and they don't know when they will be. SO question: I would like to go back to windows XP or older so I can run the way I use too, until the rest of the world catches up to Vista. ...
April 12th 07 01:18 AM
by Rock Go to last post
4 149
Please help!! by Cheffron
Somebody help!! My DVD burner no longer shows up: It shows in the bios It shows in device manager with this msg: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) I tired updating the driver, firmware, double check the physical connections, I even tried another DVD burner, I'm so frustrated. somebody
April 12th 07 03:00 AM
by Don Go to last post
2 178
auto-load color profile on startup by Man-wai Chang
How could I auto-load the gamma setting of my Nvidia card during Vi$ta start-up? -- iTech Consulting Services Limited Expert of ePOS solutions Website: http://www.itech.com.hk (IE only) Tel: (852)2325 3883 Fax: (852)2325 8288
April 12th 07 05:41 AM
by Man-wai Chang Go to last post
2 175
Floppy Drive not being shown in Computer by Kirpal Singh
Although my Floppy drive is being shown in Devuce Manger, but it is not being displayed in Computer. I have tried every trick like reinstalling drivers but nothing worked for me.
April 12th 07 06:26 AM
by Kirpal Singh Go to last post
2 153
Vertical Scrolling Sensitivity Varies Dramatically within Same Application by Brent
Within the same Microsoft applications and even Vista itself, wheel scrolling vertical sensitivity varies widely. e.g.: Microsoft Money Normal scrolling within reports, but to merely move the check register requires 5-10 wheel spins (more with Accelerated Scrolling disabled). The latest IntelliPoint driver (6.1) for Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 is installed. No other mouse or mouse...
April 12th 07 08:10 AM
by Coyote Go to last post
3 140
April 12th 07 09:44 AM
by Dion Go to last post
0 139
TV card for vista? by Dion
hi im wondering what type of video card i need for vista? cos i wont to conect my ps3 to my computer.
April 12th 07 09:47 AM
by Dion Go to last post
0 165
Installing an additional hard drive by KyussTool
I just hooked up a second hard drive. It is a Western Digital Caviar SE 320 MB SATA drive. It is exactly the same modelas the drive that I installed Vista Home Premium on. When I hooked it up Windows automatically installed the drivers for it and told me that it was ready to use. When I looked for the drive it does not appear in the "Computer" (used to be "My Computer" in XP) section. ...
April 12th 07 12:56 PM
by KyussTool Go to last post
3 147
Intelli-Mouse and Windows Vista by MarkS
Hello, Is any one having this problem I am running windows Vista Ultimate (Final Release) and Intelli-mouse 6.1 software for my mouse. The problem I am having is that the mouse will ant various times do a double click for a single click. I've tried changing the click speed and no change. The mouse works fine on an XP machine. Any HELP Please Thanks
April 12th 07 02:00 PM
by Tyler Cobb Go to last post
4 168
Vista & Acer by Flyin_Lion_1066
On March 1, 2007, I purchased an Acer Aspire E380 running Windows Vista Home Premium (32 -bit). I set it up, ran the Windows Updates, and promptly lost the DVD-RW. I also had an issue with the sound card, it put no sound out through any place that you pluged the speakers into on the back of the CPU, but the earphone jack worked. I exchanged that CPU at the place of purchase. I had the place...
April 12th 07 02:34 PM
by Flyin_Lion_1066 Go to last post
2 133
What's up with my Scanner? by CT
HP Scanjet G3010 newly purchased to go with Vista scans fine, but the copy feature doesn't work. Message indicated latest drivers in place. I KNOW the copy feature is supposed to work, because it's there. Called support. Spent 1-1/2 hrs on phone trying to fix problem. Figured you guys know more about it than they do. What's up? Thanks. TJ
April 12th 07 07:15 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
1 146
Nforce 4 Drivers are crashing vista after initial reboot by Mike
I have tried several diffrent drivers. Vista sees raid drives, installs fine crashes on reboot, tried alot looked alot nothing so far, worked fine with out raid
April 12th 07 09:12 PM
by Mike Go to last post
1 127
No Sound (Code 10)????? by Justice1
Hi, I just bought a Windows Vista computer a week ago, the sound on my computer was working fine untill today. My computer keeps saying that there is no audio output device installed, but just yesterday I was usin ADS instatnt HGTV PCI, wich are the speakers that came with the computer, no when I go into my device manager it says "this device cannot start (code 10)" I would like a solution...
April 12th 07 11:14 PM
by David Sommers Go to last post
1 151
Compatible Graphics Card by Tola
Windows Then And Now; Win98 se/WinXP pro/WIn Vista: Hi; My problem is that when I upgraded from a 64 MB PCI card to an ATI AGP (Radeon X1050 256 MB DDR 8X) Graphics Card to accommodate Windows Vista, I am not able to install this new catylist software (6-2_wme_dd_cp_30314) on Win98 se. I was told that the ATI AGP 9550 "might work", does anyone have any ideal how I might find a graphics card...
April 13th 07 12:34 AM
by Tola Go to last post
0 124
Vista Ultimate Fax & Scan support for Super G3 (V.34) by Kingsclear
I have a Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 modem. This modem is fully capable of sending and receiving faxes at 33.6 kbps (V.34 Super G3). I am planning an upgrade to Vista Ultimate but preliminary responses tell me that Fax & Scan does not support V.34. My current fax program (Phone Tools) does but they are not producing a Vista-compatible version probably due to this new Microsoft...
April 13th 07 08:53 AM
by Andrew Rinaldi Go to last post
2 149
USB Ports not working by Chris
Okay, I had a linux computer, but i upgraded it to vista home basic. Now I try to plug in my usb wireless adapter, and nothing happened. No lights, nothing. I tried with my usb pen, to see if that worked. I tried it in all the ports. Nothing. I checked the BIOS, and set it to recognise plug and play devices. Still nothing. Is there something I am missing?
April 13th 07 12:42 PM
by Malke Go to last post
2 147
microsoft optical desktop 3.00 by bldr
i cannot get my number pad to work. if i get my number pad working then my keys will not work. removed and reinstalled hardware and drivers and still get same results. anyone else having this problem? i would appreciate any help, suggestions or comments.
April 13th 07 03:48 PM
by bldr Go to last post
2 135
TV by sean
does anyone know when the tv tuner part of the ati v.x1300/x1550 is coming out? I bought the radeon card just so I can watch tv on my comp.All in Wonder R.adeon When i installed vista premium clean install it automatically found my pci card and installed drivers x1300/x1550 drivers. screen looks great with aero glass but i want to watch tv? someone please send me a link or a workarkaround...
April 13th 07 04:31 PM
by sean Go to last post
3 326
Hardware Reviews by VRG Admin
Any of you Vista Owners want to write about the new Hardware in your system ? If so please read the post in the VRG forum. Cheers ------------------------------------ http://drivers.vistareadygames.com/ ------------------------------ www.VistaReadyGames.com
April 13th 07 07:27 PM
by VRG Admin Go to last post

From The