  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
ACPI Driver error by Bachag
Hey, I have a Toshiba P105-6227 laptop. I was trying to update my ACPI driver. So I clicked on let me chose from a list. It was called "ACPI x86-based computer" and now it's called "Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC". I can't get the first driver, and now my "Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394", "Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller", and my...
November 29th 07 03:31 AM
by Elliott Go to last post
6 234
ACPI error and "unkown device" by stealthword
Looks like I am not the only one with these problems!!! I have the "unknown device" in my device manager, it shows as a coprocessor, I do have a duo core processor in my HP notebook. I checked and they are both showing in device manager. This is the hardware id that I got: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0271&SUBSYS_30B5103C&REV_A3 Also, I am getting an ACPI error in event viewer: IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does...
February 4th 08 06:03 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
8 199
ACPI Event Erros by Freska
Hello Vista People! Can someone help me please. I'm getting Event 6 ACPI Erros "IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI slot 14, function 0" I have loaded latest ATK0110 Driver from ASUS but errors continue. Has anyone found a solution to the problem?
March 18th 07 12:31 PM
by paulv Go to last post
8 132
Question
ACPI mode, cannot roll back. by IvoryWinter
I have a HP G60 Notebook PC with an AMD Turion Dual-Core RM-70 2.00GHZ processor, recently, I have updated my driver from ACPI x86-Based PC, and now it says Advanced Configuration and Power Interface, which is severely slower, so when I went back to press roll back, it's grayed out, and now I'm stuck with a unicore system that doesn't let me do much gaming. I have also tried re-updating my driver...
December 4th 08 07:16 PM
by IvoryWinter Go to last post
2 298
ACPI problem.... by ebar3
I contact Microsoft and Gigabyte about this issue. Both didn't work. I have an ACPI problem that gives errors right when I boot. The errors don't come up in balloon on the screen they log automatically in the event viewer. I know ACPI has to do with power management and I guess this explains why my tower won't "sleep" anymore. BUt in the event viewer it states "IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not...
March 10th 07 03:56 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
5 158
ACPI required for HT by tino
Check the BIOS settings for ACPI...are they on? acpi subcomponents are required.... From: "JW" Subject: Hyper-threading hangs OS loading Date: Saturday, December 30, 2006 8:58 AM Did you fdisk and reformat the old disk in the new machine before trying to
January 30th 07 08:40 AM
by Jussi Palo Go to last post
1 231
ACREDITE FUNCIONA!!!!! by [email protected]
Ganhar dinheiro rápido e honesto meu blog http://jet72.zip.net/ : QUER GANHAR UM BOM DINHEIRO? FAÇA COMO NÓS ! : COMO TRANSFORMAR 12 REAIS EM NO MINIMO DOZE MIL REAIS !! : EU TAMBEM NÃO ACREDITAVA!! VOCÊ É CAPAZ, APENAS FAÇA FUNCIONAR.!
July 27th 08 04:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 123
Acronis Disk Director Suite - Heads Up!!! by Richard Urban
An update is now available, version 10.0.2160 (as of today) that provides Vista compatibility. -- Regards, Richard Urban Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 2nd 07 04:43 PM
by David B. Go to last post
14 371
Actiontec Internet Phone Wizard Driver Problem by Laddrmac39
I have an Actiontec internet phone wizard model up101 and of course it worked fine with XP. Vista auto detected when I upgraded operating systems from XP however it didnt work. I checked the manufacture's website and no driver was posted. I emailed actiontec and they emailed me a driver supposedly for "vista". Ok. When I try to install the driver, windows says the current driver (from...
January 25th 09 03:12 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
3 206
Actisync in my GPS won't Sync with Vista by Eddie
I am running 32bit home premium vista. I have a Pharos gps that uses active sync. It works perfectly with XP, but not getting anywhere with the mobile device center that I downloaded. My guess is that mobile device center doesn't sync with Activesync... Does anyone else have this issue with a windows mobile device using Activesyc? Pharos is not giving me any promise anymore with this new...
March 2nd 07 08:01 AM
by EricV Go to last post
2 226
Activating TPM 1.2 by Dick Driessen
Hello, I have a problem with Windows Vista and my TPM chipset after a BIOS-upgrade. After the upgrade I cannot control the TPM chipset anymore. My program (Infineon Security Platform Settings Tool 3.0) tells me to activate the TPM chipset in the BIOS. I tried several times to do this, but for some reason the BIOS doesn't activate the chipset, it only enables it. When I tried accesing the...
April 8th 07 12:00 AM
by Dick Driessen Go to last post
0 150
Activation after Bios update by mattman
hi, I have home premium 32bit oem and i have just updated my bios. now Windows is asking for it to be activated but as i've already used my cd key it thinks im installing it on a different computer and it is telling my to buy a new copy which i cant afford. what do i do?
April 28th 07 09:12 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 125
Activation IS CRAP!!! please help by s10480
Okay i recently updated with a core2 quad processor and a new gigabyte mobo, and now my vista is no longer activated and i found my CD key using some winproductkey finder program, and got it, its been activated for about a year now, and now its asking to activate it. I tried just typing in the CD key again and i get error 0xC004E003 Please help i just want to reactivate it. It also had no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 9th 09 07:03 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
15 485
Activation Query with USB devices by JumpyJim
I have Vista Enterprise x64 installed and have been running both VMWare 6.0 Beta workstation and MS Virtual PC 2007 as I needed access to 32-bit OS's as well as 32-bit with USB 2.0 support for compatibility issues. Probably about 6 times I added and removed my USB 2.0 device in VMWare, which was detected to be add/removed in both the guest and host OS. When looking through Eventviewer, I...
April 4th 07 08:54 PM
by JumpyJim Go to last post
1 155
Active sync for Vista by Barry
I have tried to install Active sync for Vista, it will not run, in XP it`s ok, so how do i get my Sony navigation unit to be recognized in this Vista?. I`m begining to think after over 20 years that this version of Windows could be a flop!. If anyone can help....without going back to XP i would be very happy to hear from them.
June 26th 07 03:29 PM
by jolt Go to last post
2 148
activesync by ClackyGirl
i have just installed activesync on the pc for my phone but on my phone it says i havent done it! any ideas on how i can get this sorted?I have tried just connecting the phone by usb to the pc and it finds the correct driver/software but then i still cant do anything or put anything on the phone from the pc....Please help
March 12th 07 11:05 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 163
ActiveSync, DEP and prevention of installations by JBL-OverTheWeb.org
I am running into clients who cannot install ActiveSync with their smart phones because of DEP. Are their any clear instructions on how to allow the installation to run? The default instructions to allow ActiveSync to insall do not work, and users are simply turning off DEP all together, or simply returning either their smarphones or PC's to the dealers.
July 11th 08 09:16 PM
by JBL-OverTheWeb.org Go to last post
0 119
ActiveSyncr by Gilbert[_2_]
I just bought my Lenovo notebook which is using the Microsoft Vista. I am trying to connect my HP PDA with my notebook via ActiveSync but failed. It says it is not compatible and I tried so hard to find the latest version of the ActiveSync but only version 4.5 is available. This version is for Window XP or earlier therefore I assumed that it will not work on the Vista. Can anyone help me to...
December 25th 07 09:59 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 108
AD1986A not working on P5NSLI by Fredrik
I've been using Vista Buisness for about a week and can't get the 3,5mm sound jacks to work. The SPDIF seams to work great but that doesn't help me since I haven't got that kind of speakers. The AD1986A codec doesn't even show up in the device manager, otherwise I would have been able to use nVidias beta drivers that require manual installation =( I know people have asked similar questions...
February 7th 07 10:15 AM
by Tony Go to last post
3 234
AD2P support by kanniya
hi i am trying to connect a sony bluetooth stereo headset (DR-BT21G). It pairs easilly and i am able to use it as a head phone for voice chats, but i am not able to listen to music / movies from my lpatop. the laptop has Vista with the SP1 installed. when ever i play any music it skips and ther is also a delay for every 2 sec of music. The same problem occurs when i pair it with a phone...
April 4th 08 03:13 PM
by kanniya Go to last post

From The