USB Drivers "VIA" by Endaf
I Have 3 computers 1 Desktop Self build, and 2 Laptops Sony Vaio and a Packard Bell. In all the installations of Vista My USB contollers I have the same Problem no USB2 controllers !!!!! All I have is VIA USB Enhanced Host Controller Etc, Etc I have been looking everywhere for the correct drivers. Nearly all my external hardware is USB2 I cant even update my satnav!!
October 27th 07 06:02 PM
by Choogster[_30_] Go to last post
3 96
Intel Chipset Update via Windows Update Fails to Install by Engel
0x80070103 -2147024637 ERROR_NO_MORE_ITEMS: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rls=SUNA%2CSUNA%3A2007-17%2CSUNA%3Aen&q=80070103+&btnG=Search&meta= http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/help/e5f5a9a7-dfeb-46c4-4345-ce26afedabcd1033.mspx -- "Mac" wrote: See attached snipped image.
June 15th 07 11:51 AM
by Mac Go to last post
1 581
Stupid double tap on the touchpad...make it stop! Help, anyone? by EnkaiNami
I have an HP laptop with Windows Vista, and I have no real complaints about it except this %^#*ing 'double tap' thing being double click. I can't stand it. I've accidentally clicked on countless things over the past two days (I just got this laptop). Yet I can find no way to edit it. Help? I'm about ready to chuck this thing out a window because it's so frustrating. I downloaded Synaptics,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 19th 09 05:29 AM
by nameless Go to last post
17 363
About Motherboard by enriquebeltran
My friend gave me his computer, and it has installed Windows Vista. What do I have to do in order to get the entire configuration, especially the Brand and Model of the Motherboard, because I want to install a Video Card ( a Ge Force), and probably a Sound Card too. Thanks for your time and excuse for my english.
April 4th 08 08:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 215
Fujitsu SnapScan by eopiela
The driver for the Fujitsu SnapScan line of scanners is incompatible with Vista and when I contacted Fujitsu technical support to inquire about a workaround/updated driver, they indicated that none was available and none was planned. This relatively expensive scanner is going to be a brick under Vista, and I anticipate many law office users of the scanner won't upgrade once they discover...
September 13th 06 02:18 PM
by eopiela Go to last post
0 163
Vista SP1 "broke" my bluetooth by EP2008
After installing SP1 for vista last night, I now notice that my bluetooth icon no longer displays in my taskbar and I am not able to see any of my current devices in the Bluetooth window from the control panel. All of the previously installed devices work (e.g. PDA, Mouse, etc.), but I can't add new devices. Any suggestions? FYI: This problem was the reason why I uninstalled the SP1 beta...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 20th 08 11:42 PM
by Bob Go to last post
10 339
Windows XP Media Center verus Windows Vista Premium Home Edition by epauley
I upgraded from Windows XP Media Center Edition to Windows Vista Premium Home Edition – which still has the functionality of Media Center. Unfortunately, some products (e.g. m-audio midi controllers) were never compatible with Media Center. So, as companies develop Vista drivers will compatibility with Media Center functions (albeit Vista Premium Home Edition) still be an issue?
May 27th 07 10:10 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 136
establishing VPN connection using linksys VPN router by EPgroup
I used window xp with no problem, but I am unable to connect using Vista on remote laptop. I have WRV54G router in my office. In remote location I have WRG54S router & laptop with Vista operating software. I am using quick connect software from Linksys to establish VPN it works well with XP; however, it is not connecting with Vista. can any one suggest a solution
March 23rd 08 12:53 AM
by EPgroup Go to last post
0 179
BIOS Help by EpicZebra
I need to do a CD/DVD Boot and I cannot find the option in the BIOS Boot Menu. Is there any other way to do this?
May 22nd 08 04:43 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
4 165
pointer jumps all over the place by EPLH
Hi, My pointer jumps all over the place I have a wireless laptop, Vista Home Premier got for xmas with wireless mouse. My pointer jumps everywhere, but the built in mouse also jumps, is there something in the drive or laptop? Anyone have any clues? -- EPLH54
May 1st 11 06:54 PM
by Catherine Gallagher Go to last post
5 1,245
8600GTS issue on new Vista ultimate install? by equinox101
I've been using my 8600GTS on Vista RC1.... I've just bought Vista Ultimate with RC1 now being after June 1st. But now my vga card can't be seen. I've got output to monitor no problem but its coming up as a standard VGA adaptor with 4MB memory ... Confused. I've tried using microsoft to find drivers, nvidia and the manufacturer sites for the drivers, none of which will install.... Infact...
June 8th 07 10:37 PM
by equinox101 Go to last post
8 125
Gameport on Creative SBLive sound card by Eran
Hi, I have a Creative SBLive sound card (PCI). Vista installed the sound drivers ok, but generates an error when it tries to install the Gameport driver for the gameport (15-pin) that is on the card. Any suggestions? Vista error details are below for two scenarios I tried. Device manager accepts it if I select "Unsupported Game Port for Creative", but that doesn't help since I can't use the...
December 14th 06 05:07 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
5 1,042
Mute all by Eran
Hi all, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. I didn't get a reply, so I'm reposting. Any help is appreciated. Using Vista with Creative SBLive. Pressing the mute all in volume control and volume mixer does not mute the speakers, it only grays the volume bar. However, muting the individual items in the mixer does mute that item.
December 24th 06 08:06 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 239
Mute All does not work by Eran
Hi all, Using Vista with Creative SBLive. Pressing the mute all in volume control and volume mixer does not mute the speakers, it only grays the volume bar. However, muting the individual items in the mixer does mute that item. Is this a bug? Eran
December 16th 06 11:43 PM
by Eran Go to last post
0 171
Remove Fingerprint reader icon from Vista IE7 by Eran
Hi All, Using Microsoft Fingerprint reader on Vista with latest driver from Microsoft website. How do I disable the Fingerprint icon that shows in the bottom right corner of Internet Explorer? BUG: If you create a fingerprint username/password for an internet site (eg Ebay), the fingerprint icon appears on every other page in that site even
March 29th 07 05:03 PM
by Eran Go to last post
0 115
Sudden shutdown by Erdna
So now and then my XP pc shuts down for no aparent reason. No blue screen, nothing in the event logs, the only thing that happens is a disk control (checkdisk) when I restart it, but nothing (lost clusters...) is being found. The power supply has been replaced, but still the same problem. Could the HDD still be involved even when a chkdsk shows no anomalities? Thanks for any advise.
March 9th 09 11:11 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 165
Sound Devices Problem by Eric
I cannot connect calls from 12voip using windows vista.It is asking to set the voipclient in windows XP compatiblity mode.How do I do that?
January 10th 08 03:13 AM
by Dimeke Go to last post
1 240
finding removable drives by Eric
I am new to windows vista. I am using an HDD drive enclosure. It is connected to my usb. When I turned the power on, it says "new hardware" found but I don't know how to view the hardware. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
April 23rd 07 01:34 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 124
Asus P5L-MX audio driver for Vista x86 by Eric
I have a cd that worked with xp, but wont work with vista, it says the OS is not supported, does anyone know where I can get 1?
February 6th 07 06:23 PM
by ikkaruss Go to last post
8 177
Monitor arrangement won't stay by Eric
I have an external monitor that extends my laptop screen to the left. This can be set up with no problems while in Vista. However, when I reboot the external monitor relocates to the "right" of my laptop. It will not stay arranged how I want. This problem didn't exist before I installed SP1, so is this a problem with the update or something else?
April 25th 08 01:45 PM
by Eric Go to last post

From The