Radeon Display adapter by Xeyla
I have and Integrated graphics card by NVidia on my motherboard, i installed a ATI Radeon X1550 graphics card and windows gives me this error: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available. My question is, if I enable the radeon card and disable...
April 11th 08 10:54 PM
by Gobo Go to last post
1 149
IPAQ 2495 and VISTA HOME PREMIUM by pakman
I have an IPAQ 2495 hand-held and Vista Home Premium refuses to recognize it. I downloaded and installed Windows Mobile 6.0.6000.16386 driver but it doesn't help, even though MS says it will solve the problem. Anybody know how to make it so that I can synch my handheld?
April 11th 08 10:09 PM
by irun2bhi Go to last post
4 172
RAM Memory Modules Incorrectly Detected ? by Hugo Colome
I just installed on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ250FE (using Windows Vista), 2 x 2gb RAM memory modules equivalent to a total of 4 gb of RAM. My BIOS is detecting the whole 4gb, but under Windows's System App there are only 3gb detected. Why is this happening? Is a service pack needed maybe? Please help.. Hugo
April 11th 08 08:26 PM
by Donald L McDaniel[_3_] Go to last post
8 276
my cdrom drive is gone?!?!?!? by Pete n Loni[_2_]
My husband and I have the same exact computer with all the same exact programs and except he has the service pack 1 and I do not, but we were both listening to cd's 2 days ago and now neither of our computers seem to have our cdrom drives. I tried to re map the drives and I got the path from the "driver details" and our computers say the path does not exist When I go to the control panel,...
April 11th 08 07:56 PM
by Donald L McDaniel[_3_] Go to last post
2 155
Vista sound card by justbob30
O.K. I see some posts about having some having no sound in Vista, others about the lousy driver Creative (your surprised?) puts out...my question is does anyone make a sound card that is Vista compatible without make shift crippled drivers. From a company that actually did their homework and got it right?
April 11th 08 01:29 PM
by John[_34_] Go to last post
4 176
SATA & eSATA hard drive speed poor by Ray
I get 2.3Mb/S data transfer rate from an internal Seagate 750GB SATA II drive to an external eSATA Seagate 750GB SATA II drive! When I use the USB 2.0 capabaility of the external drive I get 10Mb/S. Drive speed has always been an issue for me under Windows Vista. I am not using any RAID or anything weird. And this is now the same on two different mother boards. Any suggestions?
April 11th 08 01:23 PM
by Twoguns[_2_] Go to last post
4 165
Mouse gone PS/2 Vista by Emiel[_2_]
I downloaded latest update on 04072008 Office en email securities updates from Vista Ultimated and rebooting computer and Mouse PS2 is gone en new Hardware gets wrong installations and more. Some times the mouse is back after ree booting. See under my mail. Please help me. Thanks from Emiel
April 11th 08 06:20 AM
by Emiel[_2_] Go to last post
0 156
windows modular installer by Batskiss
i have a brand new comp (less than a year). The modular installer has never worked, ive not been able to install any update of any kind from microsoft or hp, what di o do
April 11th 08 04:19 AM
by Batskiss Go to last post
0 171
Hardware profiles by Roxanne
Can someone tell me if there is a way to delete a dock or undocked hardware profile in Vista and there isn't, this is the situation. When I dock my laptop, the screen resolution becomes large, mouse and keyboard does not work and laptop locks until I undock it. Have restarted the system, let it boot up in the dock, same issue! Can you help? Thanks
April 11th 08 01:29 AM
by Pavel A. Go to last post
1 137
head phone jack does not work by amsoil guy
after the update last night, no sound. installed realtek driver, sound. now the headphone jack does not work. anyone have an idea how to proceed? thanks
April 11th 08 01:12 AM
by amsoil guy Go to last post
0 146
Dual Monitor Management by Saidas[_2_]
I have identical dual dvi monitors connected to my EVGA 8600GT video card with Home Premium and I want to be able to do more things than just an additional display like adding a second taskbar, desktop, etc. In the Help section I read about Mirror display but that seems to be for a lappy which I don't have. Any great tips? Thanks -- Saidas Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 10th 08 09:36 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
1 171
Can't change monitor driver by Rufinoman
I have a similar problem. My inlaws have a new machine with Vista Starter which they got as a pensioners special deal. Anyway I{m trying to change the monitor from the pnp basic to what is actually connected ie an LG Flatron 1752s having downlaoded the drivers from LG. When I try to point the system to the .inf and .icm files for the monitor, they do not show in the directory where I put them. I...
April 10th 08 09:10 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
6 146
BSOD USBHUB.sys on shutdown by dnestel
G'morning all, I have a Dell M-90 laptop, with Vista Business (version 6000) running. Have the dualcore 2.16 ghz processor, 4 gigs ram installed. after a MS update about 2 months ago, on shutdown, EVERYTIME, it get the blue screen of death, pointing to error 0x000007e, USBHUB.sys. I've reinstalled video drivers (several times), un/reinstalled pci bus, held my tongue out, and Dell even...
April 10th 08 05:54 PM
by dnestel Go to last post
0 151
garmin gps downloads by jim
microsoft street and maps cannot connect with my garmin gps nuvi 250. Why is this???
April 10th 08 05:06 PM
by jim Go to last post
0 166
keyboard problems by Siveroth
Im running vista home pemium on a dell xps 410 and everything was working fine until i installed the new windows updates (4/9) and shutdown. When i first tried to turn it back on it was just a black screen, the diagnostic lights showed a faulty memory module and my owners manual suggested uninstalling the ram one at a time and reinstalling to test it. I took one out and restarted and it...
April 10th 08 04:41 PM
by Siveroth Go to last post
0 123
Scanner not Recognized "Unknown Device in USB list" by Foxbat
I have just bought a new PC with Vista Home Premium installed. I then wanted to use my old Medion MD 90009 USB scanner, which has worked perfectly well in XP. (Scanner is equivalent to Scan Maker 6100) I get the message: Unrecognized device, Unable to install". In Device Manager it is listed as Unknown USB Device. I found indications in the Internet that a ScanWizard driver newer than the...
April 10th 08 04:27 PM
by BigJim Go to last post
1 138
PDA sync with Vista by pogbellies[_2_]
Anyone know how to get a PDA (Holux GPSMile 60) to sync with Vista, I have a Dell Vista PC with the latest Windows mobile device center installed. I am using McAfee Security centre firewall and antivirus (not Windows firewall.) The Mile 60 is running Windows Mobile 2003. I have tried to configure McAfee to allow Mobile Device Center access to the PC and allowed access to ports as per the...
April 10th 08 01:50 PM
by pogbellies[_2_] Go to last post
0 166
USB Mouse stop working on vista INF problem by Gurbatullah Khan
Dear All, We are having windows vista 32 bit .every this was working fine suddenly Mouse stopped working .now its showing under unknown devices ,I download driver from www.dell.com to install the driver its showing the below error msg. The Machine is Dell OPTIPLEX 755 .
April 10th 08 12:47 PM
by Bob Go to last post
1 162
PATA and upgrading to SATA harddrive. by GT
my motherboard support this configuration: 2 IDE connectors Supports: (my main setup) Pata 160gb HD connected to the primary IDE Blue. 2 Optical drive using a single flat ribbon primary/slave setup connected to the secondary IDE connectors black 2 SATA connectors Supports: Not in used but enabled by default in bios. should i disable this since it's not use. I'm thinking of getting a SATA...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 10th 08 10:37 AM
by Gary Go to last post
13 305
Hard Drive full by mama04boys
My hard drive mysteriously became full. I had not downloaded anything new. I am running chk disk & recovery orphaned files has been scrolling for well over an hour. I have been told that I should not interrupt this scan because I could do more damage. Does this sound right to be on the orphaned files for this length of time? Can I leave it running & go to bed? Any suggestions will be greatly...
April 10th 08 10:28 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post

From The