Trendnet modem and 64bit drivers? by ***** charles
Hi all, I am trying to install an internal pci modem in my Vista 64 Basic machine. The modem is a Trendnet TFM-PCIV92A and the cdrom that came in the box does not show the 64 bit drivers when I start it up. I contacted tech support and they emailed me the "correct" drivers which do not install. I also went to their web site before contacting tech support and downloaded what was supposed to
January 20th 08 01:12 PM
by ***** charles Go to last post
4 165
Trouble Typing Certain Letters by *clueless
My cordless keyboard model is S 510. I am having trouble typing letters r, t, f, g, v, and b. They don't appear no matter how many times I press the keys. The only way I have been able to type them is by repositioning my keyboard at odd angles. Each time I restart my computer, it's a different position. The letters never work when I just lay my keyboard flat on my desk. Please help. =[
May 31st 08 02:41 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
4 105
Vista - Bluetooth USB adapter - No icon in Control Panel to setup device by *Darren*
Hi I have installed the drivers for my BlueTooth dongle in vista and the device is fine in device manager. However, how do I use the thing? XP used to have an icon Bluetooth places on desktop or something.
March 6th 07 07:53 PM
by Diamontina Cocktail Go to last post
2 92
Poor humaneyes by *˲*
We had the same experiences with bad quality humaneyes. No after sell services, it's really sucks.
August 23rd 07 05:26 AM
by *˲* Go to last post
0 58
Idiots. by --Janelle
This might sound pretty stupid, but I let some knob use my computer for a bit and he turned off my touch pad on my laptop. I can't find the touch pad icon anywhere in the control panel or in the toolbars menu. I really just want my touchpad back. Please, it must be simple. --Janelle
June 24th 08 01:16 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
3 78
Wireless Access Point by -Draino-
Hi all, I was setting up a Linksys WAP. As long as the cable is plugged in I can access the built in home page of the WAP. As soon as I unplug the cable I cannot access the home page??? Any ideas TIA
August 13th 08 12:14 AM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
7 118
Remove hardware from "Safely Remove Hardware" list by -John T
Hi, I'm currently running Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit. I have an internal card reader in my system. When I turn on my system with the card reader connected, the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon pops up. I would like to remove the internal card reader from this, mainly because I
August 7th 07 05:19 PM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
1 86
how to tell if I have dvd writer or just reader by -keevill-
How can I tell if my dvd rom is a writer or just a combo reader ? It says cd rom rewriteable on the outside and when after I installed Nero, I get the option to burn dvd or cd but when I try to burn a dvd there is no device listed. Is there a way to determine from just looking at the pc from outside?
January 2nd 08 03:11 PM
by Colin Barnhorst Go to last post
3 201
Epson ActionLaser 1400 works... by -p-
Use the native HP LaserJet III driver. Works like a charm!
March 28th 07 01:53 AM
by -p- Go to last post
0 77
Sending Multiple Files using Bluetooth by ...
Hi, I've been trying to send multiple files at the same time using the bluetooth transfer wizard, however it is only capable of receiving one file at a time. Is there a way that I can send multiple files from my phone to my computer using bluetooth? Thanks a lot.
July 5th 07 11:54 AM
by ... Go to last post
1 68
Removing Quick Launch buttons by ...[_2_]
Hi, I have HP Compaq 6710b Vista. I am trying to remove Quick Launch buttons, because they annoy me. Have tried everything, including uninstalling the QLB software. Update: I have tried searching the registry for anything QLB-related, but only found following two locations: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Software
May 7th 08 03:03 PM
by IkidUnot Go to last post
4 247
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org by /\\/\\agizian
Zx86 NT, the new hyperaccelerated alternative to unix & windows. http://magizian.hopto.org
January 1st 11 12:37 PM
by /\\/\\agizian Go to last post
0 651
CPU cooler/temps? by 03hdfatboy[_10_]
What CPU cooler are you using and what are your temps? I'm using a Vigor gaming 92mm Monsoon II and I've been happy with it for over a year but here lately my temps have been above "my" normal. :confused: I've checked my fan speed and all that, so I'm kinda wondering if it might be going bad. I know how that sounds but mine is a Thermal Electric so it's not just a heatsink and fan combo. Idle...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 6th 08 04:57 AM
by 03hdfatboy[_10_] Go to last post
14 197
HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL by 0lzi
after my computer automaticlly updating and installing vista sp1, on reboot i have no mouse cursor and in device manager there is no HID section, the light on my mouse is on but thers no cursor . it just looks like vista SP1 has just removed all forms of mouse drivers pls help
April 14th 08 04:22 AM
by Shadow[_2_] Go to last post
4 118
Install Epson CX3500 printer - need help by 123[_2_]
When I connect the CX3500 printer, vista detect the printer but can not find the driver to install it. Anyone can teach me how to install the printer ? Many thx for your help. p.s. I have called epson customer service and they told me Windows Vista will detect and install the driver, but actually is not!
November 15th 07 11:06 PM
by 123[_2_] Go to last post
0 73
MS mouse and keyboard - Windows keeps wanting to install drivers by 13th_Panther[_12_]
it sounds to me like windows still is tring to install the mouse and key board . it might not be compatible with your system . also you can go into windows update and on the left side click where it reads restore hidden updates or hide updates . then you can remove them from the list in the updates .
March 12th 10 11:09 PM
by Andrew Murray[_8_] Go to last post
1 196
going from ide HD to Serial ATA HD. by 13th_Panther[_5_]
ok last time i tried this it didn't work. o i am asking for some how to,s . I know that my motherboard is Serial ATA compatible here is the specs Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 600w power supply
October 24th 09 06:03 PM
by 13th_Panther[_9_] Go to last post
2 92
Monitor resolution by 1440 x 900 Resolution Problem
i have a NEC MultiSync LCD195WVXM monitor, and window XP.... but then, the system does not support the resolution of 1440 X 900... someone told me that it works if i download DirectX 9C....but..i don't think it does.. what can i do?.. thank you
April 6th 07 08:07 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 107
5.1 Surround by 1BadAssZ28
When I Bought My Computer My 5.1 Surround Sound Worked Just Fine. Recently I Had To Reinstall Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit. My Surround Sound No Longer Worked I Updated Drivers And Now My Speakers Don't Work At All. I Can Roll Back Drivers And They Work But Only In Stereo I Have An EMachine T5224 With A Sigmatel Sound Card
April 23rd 07 02:32 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
1 65
Overclock PS2 or USB Mouse by 1cecold
In Windows XP, in the device manager under advanced settings you can overclock a PS2 mouse, but I can't find this option in Windows Vista. Does anybody know how to do this? And I have tried looking for programs to overclock PS2 or USB but they don't work with Vista. Can somebody help me?
July 17th 07 07:54 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The