SoudBlaster Live! can not work on vista x64 by Ʈ
My mainboard is P35+ICH9 chip and integrated HA Audio card, and I also installed another sound blaster live! Digital (CT4830). When I run win xp pro(sp3),both cards can work correctly, but when I run Vista Ultimate x64, both cards can display correctly in the system tray icon (the device manager display a PCI input device has a problem), but can not send sound. The creative company do not...
June 13th 08 04:04 AM
by Ʈ Go to last post
3 234
December 10th 06 01:29 PM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
4 189
Iˤpkk by _s@
KOťIˤpkk!
July 29th 07 12:47 AM
by _s@ Go to last post
0 133
NV7900GS,Vista RC2,No 1440x900 screen resolution by 小虫虫
My monitor is samsung 940BW, and my video card is NV7900GS,the best resolution of 940BW is 1440x900. Windows vista rc2 can recognise my video card,but there is no 1440x900 resolution, even i selected the option 'hide the modes that this monitor can not display'. Is it a vista bug ? or something wrong with the 7900 drivers?
October 22nd 06 07:24 AM
by jesusg Go to last post
5 177
Acer Aspire 9300, no video hardware... by [sweetHEART]
Well this has been a bit of a problem since August. I was clearing up my program files and uninstalling things that I didn't need and I accidently uninstalled the drivers for my Orbicam on my Acer Aspire 9300. I downloaded the drivers from the Acer site and they haven't worked, I've downloaded and installed all of them just to check I wasn't getting the wrong one. When I open 'LiveCam' it says...
December 4th 07 08:58 PM
by [sweetHEART] Go to last post
0 117
Wireless LAN USB Adapter by [shA]
Hi there, I have a problem with Wi-Fi. At home we have Wi-Fi router and one of the our PC doesnt have Wi-Fi adapter to PCI. So we have bought Adapter through USB, but the problem is that Vista doesnt support drivers. What shall I do ? http://www.micronet.com.tw/model_detail.aspx?series_no=6&sno=459
July 22nd 07 11:43 AM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
2 102
Hp Photosmart 7350 by [MON]Master_Paladin
I am lost and the doom of beta looms over my computer. HP printer will not load drivers or even with a clean install. Is help on the horizon?
October 16th 06 09:47 PM
by Ravynne Go to last post
4 402
USB 2.0/1.1 - slow by [JULO]
Hi, I'm running Windows Vista 64bit. I have digital camera with USB1.1 support and ipod with USB2.0 support. My problem is, that transfer speed is very slow ... 400kb/s(ipod), 60kb/s(camera). I tried to change settings in computer management, but without any success. Do you have the same problem? Can someone help ? Thanks
August 31st 07 08:22 AM
by [JULO] Go to last post
0 83
USB 2.0/1.1 - SLOW by [JULO]
Hi, I'm running Windows Vista 64bit. I have digital camera with USB1.1 support and ipod with USB2.0 support. My problem is, that transfer speed is very slow ... 400kb/s(ipod) and 60kp/s(camera). I tried to change settings in device manager, but without any success. Do you have the same problem? Can someone help ? Thanks
August 31st 07 04:50 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
5 92
Need help with hdtv!!!! by [A4b]Merc
ok the deal is i have a 37" lcd hdtv made by proview and i have an nvidia 6600gt msi pci-e video card i have the new drivers for the card. the thing is when i go to change from 720p to 1024x768 the picture goes out and then i have to reset it to get the old set up back because the screen goes out and i can see anything. i have it set up with a dvi to hdmi cable. and another thing is when i...
March 11th 07 03:13 PM
by George Go to last post
2 157
Vista With TV Tuner 550 Certified. by zzZRoc_24K
I get all the way up to set up TV in WMC, where you see a picture and sound. but when i hit next it always says IR Reciever not found, I even got the ATI Remote plus to work but I keep getting IR reciever not detected...
July 19th 07 12:40 AM
by zzZRoc_24K Go to last post
5 152
DVD/CD isnt recognized by DVD/CD-RW drive by ZypheX
Hello, for some reason, my CD/DVD drive will not recognize empty discs, so giving me issues burning Vista with Alchohol 120%. It works fine, because it reads my other CD/DVD's. I am probably gonna get some new CD-RW's to retry, but any suggestion/help on this issue?
September 17th 06 01:14 AM
by ZypheX Go to last post
2 140
CD/DVD not recognized by ZypheX
This is about my DVD/CD-RW Drive not recognizing my empty DVD or CD discs. Other CD's and DVD's work. Any suggestion one how to deal with the problem?
September 16th 06 12:41 PM
by ZypheX Go to last post
0 143
SigmaTel problems by Zylstra
I am having a problem with my SigmaTel drivers (it seems) While using Windows Media Player, every so often, the sound get choppy. (like a skipping CD) After what I have read so far, this is an issue with Windows Vista. The problem gets worse with the game Sims 2 Seasons. The sound is terrible. It gets really choppy. Its quite annoying I have an Intel Core Duo 1.73GHz processor, 1GB or RAM,...
March 17th 07 05:54 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 107
DVD drive can't read DVD on Vista by zyloh89
Hi. My laptop couldn't read DVD anymore, after one fine day. It was working fine maybe 2 months back, now it can't read any DVD at all, but it's able to read CDs. I just can't figure out why. Hope someone is able to help :) Thanks in advance. Mat****a DVD+-RW UJ857G ATA Device Windows Vista Home Premium is there any other details i need to give? :confused:
September 27th 08 05:44 PM
by zyloh89[_3_] Go to last post
3 260
sync-ing will not stop by zydeco
Have WMDC on Ipaq 6515. Snyc center recognizes and snychs up with my Outlook, but it continues to synch nonstop (in a loop?) and will not stop until I unplug device.
December 3rd 07 05:58 PM
by Epigrapher Go to last post
1 121
sound disappear by Zvezdochka
After running Vista for awhile the sound suddenly disappear and I have to way of fixing it other than restart the computer. Please help :(
March 17th 07 11:38 PM
by gadgeteer Go to last post
4 167
MS Windows Vista Enterprise won't accept Western Digital External by ZurgDawg
Hi Everyone! I'm the IT Manager and we got our Vista media today and I'm going though the expected frustrations of a new OS. Overall, Vista is incredible! I really like it. However I'm having a problem with my external drive.... Its a Western Digital 3200 JB External USB Drive. Plug it in, Vista detects w/o any problems, installs a driver 'successfully' but when I go to access the drive...
January 11th 07 09:43 AM
by Robert Moir Go to last post
1 175
Intel 3985ABG wifi gives netw4v32 internal error in Vista. Is there a fix? by Zuksh
I have the Intel 3985ABG card in my Toshiba M400 laptop. The wireless network connection keeps dropping out (anywhere between 1 hr to 5 hrs from boot up). Only a RESTART can fix the problem... I've tried all different driver versions (now running the latest one from Intel) but still the same problem. Toshiba doesn't even mention this fault on their site... but it's a MAJOR problem that...
September 23rd 07 07:54 PM
by dennis@home Go to last post
2 165
RAID-1 with different sized disks under vista, intel matrix ICH9R by zorxd
Hi I have an ICH9R board and intel matrix storage. I previously had a 1TB drive with 250GB free (not partitioned). I added a second 250GB hard drive. Is it possible to create a raid1 volume (end of 1TB drive+full 250GB drive) without loosing all my data on the other 750GB of the drive? I don't see how to do it in the matrix storage console. I know it's possible to do this with software raid but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 22nd 09 01:27 AM
by Dave Warren Go to last post

From The