Problem with Front Panel of Realtek HD Manager by George
I am experiencing a problem with Realtek HD Manager Front Panel in Vista Home Basic. Back panel has three buttons: Blue=Line In (Line In) Green=Front Speakers Out (Speakers) Pink=MicIn (Microphone) Then: Front Panel has two buttons; Green=Headphone (Speakers) Pink=FrontIn (FrontMic) – This is my problem… Now the question: How do I change front pink to MicIn Microphone instead of
March 31st 08 12:45 AM
by George Go to last post
0 169
dvd drive wont play anything but dvds by thefallenpoet
I have a toshiba laptop running vista 32 bit home basic. My dvd rom combo drive wont let me play anything but dvds. i have tried removeing the filters, updating the drivers, the device manager says its working fine, no conflics. but the disks work in the acer laptop with vista!! confused ?? Iam
March 31st 08 12:24 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 186
Hardrive Problem by joy_11226
is there any Hard Drive utility program that works on Vista x64? i have 2 Western Digital Hard Drives on RAID 0 configration. and i'm having problem with one drive... now i need to check that drive but Data Lifeguard Tools by western digital doesn't supports vista x64. so is there any other utility program out there? -- joy_11226
March 30th 08 11:50 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 208
very slow hard drive write speed by sigmund
I have an internal Seagate SATA drive that has a good read speed and a terrible write speed. If I write small files to the drive, Windows reports that the transfer rate is less than 1MB/sec. Large files have a high speed of about 13MB/sec. I have enabled write caching and advanced performance in the hardware tab. I don't think that my antivirus is the problem, because the drive's read speed...
March 30th 08 09:27 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 177
USB devices not recognized on Vista by Hildegard
I hope someone can help me. I have a brand new HP laptop with running Vista Home Premium. USB devices I regularly use is my digital camera, my iPod, a bluetooth USB stick, my printer and my wireless mobile internet device. Every time I plug one of these in, I have to pray that it will be recognised. If it is a good day, and it is recognized, it does not show up in My Computer or in Windows...
March 30th 08 09:21 PM
by BobF. Go to last post
2 204
Windows Vista Premium drive letter issues by hobo baggins
Hello all. I'm having problems running cds in my labtop with windows vista. I've instaled some apps despite this, but others refuse to autorun or install, throwing an error that reads: E:/ The directory name is invalid. Now, I deleted the empty D: "DATA" drive that the Vista install put onto the
March 30th 08 08:03 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 235
Missing Drivers by husky86
I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 1 on a desktop system. The motherboard I'm using is NVIDIA's nForce 680i SLI (video card is NVIDIA's GeForce 8800 Ultra). The desktop system is a little less than a year old. And Windows Vista has been out on the market for well over a year. The problem I'm continuing to experience is MISSING DRIVERS. For instance, every time I put...
March 30th 08 07:56 AM
by DL Go to last post
5 236
Mic Problem, please help by Dave
Hello, I have a GM5639E stock, with the Addition of a XFX 9600GT, that i just installed. Before I installed it, my mic worked, i was able to talk in Teamspeak, VOIP(bf2), and now after installing the new Graphics card. my mic no longer works. In device manager, It shows up there, but it isn't transmitting anything. Im stumped
March 30th 08 12:27 AM
by Dave Go to last post
0 174
Front panel microphone and headphone doesn't work Win Vista by Gameslove
Front panel microphone and headphone doesn't work Win Vista, I have onboard Realtek HD Audio ALC880, last driver version R1.88. So it work fine Win XP only. I think Vista realtek driver hasn't full support of ALC880? :(
March 29th 08 11:50 PM
by George Go to last post
5 178
Memmory timing with "Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 2048MB CL5" by Thomas[_6_]
hi, i have a "Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 2048MB CL5 Kit w/two matched CM2X1024A-6400 Dimm's " and i wounder if some one know some good timings for this ram or shuld i use the standard timings which is " 5-5-5-18" the MHz of the ram is current : 848 MHz
March 29th 08 07:45 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
5 205
ASUS A9250 VIDEO CARD by ray87
_Chris;25103 Wrote: Will a standard Win2k/XP driver work? Hi, the drivers for my a9250 doesnt work with the Win2k/XP driver, does anyone know where i can get one for vista?? -- ray87
March 29th 08 04:39 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 421
how to? by Robert J. Lafayette
Home Premium. When I insert a blank DVD I wish usually to burn a DVD using my preferred software. The pop up options window only shows various options, none of which allows me to click on to my burning software. I prefer to use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD's as it works best to me.
March 29th 08 03:09 PM
by Robert J. Lafayette Go to last post
4 394
Trust Optical Mouse MI-2540D by storm101m
I have just bought a Trust Optical Mouse MI-2540D , however it will not install properly and fails to find any drivers. The product is supposed to be USB Vista compatible and should pick up the generic vista drivers as the company do not supply any specific drivers for it. Any help greatly appreciated.
March 29th 08 02:22 PM
by storm101m Go to last post
0 175
Disable Bluetooth passkey for dual Boot for vista and xp by belkin
Using Vista I have Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 and I don't have the option to disable the passkey for the keyboard. I want to disable the passkey in order to get the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Keyboard 7000 to work with dual boot OS; windows xp and windows vista. I do have the option to disable the bluetooth passkey in windows xp, but I dont have it in Vista. I...
March 29th 08 09:48 AM
by belkin[_2_] Go to last post
1 203
My 3G HSDPA Device Dissappear in device manager by [email protected]
Hi all I buy a laptop with built in 3G HSDPA Adapter My Adapter Model is "Sierra Wireless MC8775" When I hibenate my laptop and power up it again my device dose not appear in device manager. I search for new hardware in control pannel but noting found if I gose my laptop to standby and reback it from standby my vista detect my device and added it to device manager my first Question : do you know...
March 29th 08 09:30 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 164
Vista SP1 standalone upgrades available on NewEgg by Colin Barnhorst[_2_]
For those of you wanting SP1 on dvd from a retail channel, here a link to SP1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116496
March 29th 08 08:13 AM
by the-lazya Go to last post
3 186
hp printer problem on windows vista by natch
hello does anyone know why my printer which is a hp c series wont work on windows vista home premium, when you are asked to plug it in its says device unknown in a ballon in the taskbar and there is no way around this i have tried this without the cd and everything and tried using there website to install the printer, the printer is connect via usb 2 straight into the usb port on the back of...
March 29th 08 04:37 AM
by CAstangs Go to last post
4 200
UMAX Powerlook II Scanner in VISTA Ultimate ? by gecko[_3_]
I've tried until I am blue in the face. I can't get this scanner to scan using VISTA. It works okay in XP. I did get it to work once in Vista Ultimate, but after a crash I had to re-install Vista and now I can't get it to work. Several re-tries with different drivers and driver re-loads either produce no scanning at all or once or twice only partial scans of the source. So, I am frantically...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 28th 08 08:58 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
10 324
Harddrive clone issue. by Tim
Hi, I have a custom built pc using a Abit KV80 motherboard . I tried to install a 160GB hard drive into my PC in order to clone my old hard drive. The problem is that when I detect the new drive in my bios it misreports the size of the new hard drive. Everything is set correctly- i.e. the slave is the new hard drive and the master is the old( 60 GB) drive. Can you help?
March 28th 08 08:10 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 183
IEEE 1394 does not recognize device that previously worked by joshwenning
My Canon ZR800 that worked last week with my Dell Vostro 1500 (w/ Vista Business OS, 32 bit) now recognizes the device in the system but will not connect. It wants to add a device and requests the driver be installed. Canon says the driver is already in Vista and there is nothing they can do. Dell says it is a Vista issue. Microsoft emailed me a hotfix which did not work and said that it...
March 28th 08 07:09 PM
by joshwenning Go to last post

From The