Bluetooth Peripheral device by geniusgm
hello all, i need some help with this driver thing that i cant resolve... "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1) There is no driver selected for the device information set or element. To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver."
September 12th 09 10:08 PM
by aKHMED Go to last post
2 179
iPod does not show up on Vista machine by geniusoflvb
I'm using the latest version of iTunes (7.2) and yet when I connect the iPod it does not show up in either iTunes or Computer in Vista. It works fine on an XP machine but not on the Vista box. Any ideas why?
December 12th 07 03:02 AM
by Martian Go to last post
9 188
nvidia geforce 6800 go driver update not working by Gentle Jones
well, been using vista on an alienware laptop and i like what works, but all my multimedia applications have been effectively murdered my graphics card, nvidia geforce 6800 go, didn't show up at first, it was listed as a standard vga and had no hardware acceleration, when windows update finally offered a driver it did not install properly (i've reinstalled the driver several times) it still...
December 12th 06 09:37 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 319
Default Sound Playback Device Changes itself by Geo
This in Vista Ultimate x64. I have three playback devices listed: Speakers (Createive SB X-Fi), SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi), and Speakers (USB Audio Device --actually a Logitech EasyCall mike/speaker for VoIP calls). The problem is, I keep setting the default to Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi). . .and yet a few hours or days later when I try to play a youtube video or something I get no sound...
September 7th 07 02:58 PM
by Geo Go to last post
0 88
Windows Vista Aero compatibility with Belkin Docking Station by Geo Wolfcanes
I am currently considering purchasing a new laptop and I'm going through the details to make sure it will be fully capable of handling all that Vista can throw at it. To maximize versatility I want to get a small laptop and use a docking station and larger monitor, etc. when at the desk. Getting to the point, when I looked at the FAQs for the new Belkin high speed docking station (F5U273)...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 31st 07 12:32 AM
by FLBuilder Go to last post
14 207
how to add 1,5gb storage hdd to pc separate from raid 0 by GEO53
My Dell PC has raid 0 controller and I wish to add a separate hdd to my pc just for storage. I know I have to go to the bios but not sure what do once there....can anyone help??????:huh: -- GEO53
September 24th 09 01:47 AM
by GEO53 Go to last post
0 189
vista 5536 don't see my full memory size by geo85706
in installed 5536 and the first thing i saw was that i missing a whole gig of memory. vista beta 2 sees the 4 gig but not 5536, is this normal or what. -- geo
September 1st 06 01:04 PM
by geo85706 Go to last post
3 552
USB 2.0 Hard Disk on Vista x64 by geocleojohn
I have a AMD 64 system running Vista x64 RTM. When I attach my Maxtor OneTouch external drive ; it cannot be seen in explorer nor as a Maxtor Drive on the USB . (I get an error that the mass storage device could not start) Same problem when I attach my iPod and also a memory stick. I have Vista x86 RTM running on my laptop; and there all the above USB devices work properly. Please help. John
November 27th 06 09:14 PM
by geocleojohn Go to last post
3 189
SMC / D-LINK NIC cards not recognized by Vista by Geoff
My frustration with Vista has already begun. It doesn't recognize my NIC card - I have tried two different ones. First I tried a D-Link card and then I tried an SMC (I don't know the model number of either). Both were recognized with XP and had onboard drivers. Because I can't get online, I can't run the vista compatability test, or windows update etc. I'm running Build 5600 RC1. PS I have a...
November 3rd 06 12:36 AM
by Frank Fallon. Go to last post
2 152
DVD Drives Not Showing by Geoff
I dual boot with XPPro and Vista Business. My DVD drive works fine in XP, but as per all the other threads is visible in Device Manager and not in Computer. Business was a clean install so no remaining drivers. There are no Upper/Lower keys in the registry. I have another machine along side with Vista Business and an identical DVD. That works! The only thing that intrigues me is under IDE...
April 11th 07 03:20 AM
by Geoff Go to last post
2 132
Lexmark x6170 and Microsoft VX1000 Camera by Geoff Clarke[_2_]
Has anyone solved the problems yet of driving the Lexmark printer on Vista Home Basic - EVEN - after installing the latest Vista drivers for Lexmark - my printer has to be switched off and back on in order to print ONE document, and Despite all the assurances from Microsoft with the Vista Drivers for the VX range - Sorry Micrsoft but it still does not work on Vista - roll back to XP would...
August 24th 07 01:32 PM
by Geoff Clarke[_2_] Go to last post
0 127
Could not load or run '""' specified in registry by geoff8282
On start up my laptop dispaly the desktop error message: Could not load or run '""' specified in the registry. Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry. This makes no sense to me at all. Can anyone help please? -- Geoff
March 18th 08 12:17 AM
by Justbob30 Go to last post
5 215
Bluescreen by GeoM
On occasion, while my HP G60 Laptop (Vista Home Premium) is asleep, upon awakening I get the bluescreen. Just followed the directions given by Problem Reporter. In Event Properties I found: Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_nvmfdx32.sys, type 0 Usually after a bluescreen, it mentions the NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps adaptor. Windows Update usually fails upon trying to update this driver. I also...
October 31st 09 11:41 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 176
Drive not ready error message by Geordielee79
Hello, I have a very annoying problem with Vista Home Premium. I recieve two error dialogue boxes on startup that i have to close and i cannot find out what is causing the problem. Error Message "Windows drive not ready" error processing excption 0x00003a Please Help as its really bugging me Thanks
June 5th 08 10:31 PM
by Raithone Go to last post
2 160
Connecting Logitech MX revolution mouse by George
Is it possible to connect Logitech mx revolution mouse to the Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver I use with my Microsoft 7000 keyboard so I do not use two Bluetooth sticks ? If I disconnect the Logitech stick and try to find the mouse with the add Bluetooth device application the mouse cannot be found. Thanks George
December 18th 07 05:00 PM
by George Go to last post
0 101
Motherboard change vista sp1 32bit by George
I am planning to change my motherboard.I use vista home premium 32bit oem version. Do I need to format? If so will I be able to activate windows ? Thanks George
April 3rd 08 06:03 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 188
Ready boost max capaciy by George
Does anybody know what is the maximum space of a usb stick that vista home premium 32bit can use for ready boost ? Thanks George
April 6th 08 02:55 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 219
Microsoft wireless keyboard 7000 entertainment by George
Hello All Does anybody know how to use numbers like they are pressed from the number pad.This one does not have a number pad. Thanks George
May 1st 08 12:54 PM
by hscuff Go to last post
6 172
ATI 2900 and hdmi connection by George
I try to connect my Sony lcd tv with the hdmi adaptor of my card.I am using Asus drivers 8.476 and windows vista home premium 32bit .The catalyst control center does not detect the tv and I see no picture on the tv.I tried different cables and hdmi ports of the tv.Also I tried both dvi ports of the card.I have no problem with my samsung monitor.The tv supports 1080p. Any help ? Thanks
May 12th 08 12:44 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
1 217
mp3 player by George
Can someone help me. I have a panasonic SV-SD80 mp3 player. It uses a proprietary sd reader to transfer music files. Without it, the player is useless. Works fine in xp. In vista, the reader becomes a generic reader and is not capable of transferring music. I installed the software just as I had in xp but vista will not use the driver and uses its own sd reader driver Any ideas? Thanks
January 12th 07 09:09 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post

From The