IPod Touch 32GB Manuals by JBrown
I would like to print out the Features Guide and the Users Guide for this IPod Touch. What are the correct ones to print? Thank you, Jim Brown
December 31st 09 06:36 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 167
Vista SP2 - USB keyboard and mouse disconnect after waking from sl by Jon H
After installing Vista SP2 both my Logitech EX 100 keyboard and mouse (which are connected via the same USB wireless reciever) will disconnect after the computer wakes from being asleep. They are connected during sleep and can be used to wake the computer, but once the logon screen is displayed they stop working. After several seconds the Windows hardware disconnection sound plays, and then...
December 31st 09 06:24 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
7 235
LCD on VGA flickering by Poutnik
Recently I have bought fresh new PHILIPS S-IPS LCD panel 240PW9 1920x1200 60 Hz. I have attached it to Intel GMA 3100 integrated graphics ( G33 chipset) through VGA/D-SUB(?) connector. I have realized the LCD is displaying over otherwise good image very broad bands, with pulsing brighness, verz unpleasant to eyes. Thez were quickly moving up with frequency of several hertz.
December 31st 09 06:20 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
2 258
usb host controller error code 43 by mcp111
On my Windows 7 laptop at home, I'm getting usb host controller error code 43. My usb printer works and my usb flash drive works but my external 250gb usb drive does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this? BY the way why is there no newsgroup for Windows 7 at communities.microsoft.com???
December 31st 09 04:13 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 517
LCD on VGA flickering by Poutnik
Recently I have bought fresh new PHILIPS S-IPS LCD panel 240PW9 1920x1200 60 Hz. I have attached it to Intel GMA 3100 integrated graphics ( G33 chipset) through VGA/D-SUB(?) connector. I have realized the LCD is displaying over otherwise good image very broad bands, with pulsing brighness, verz unpleasant to eyes. Thez were quickly moving up with frequency of several hertz.
December 30th 09 12:33 PM
by Poutnik Go to last post
0 110
Angry
Sound missing after RAM upgrade. by JMC05
Hi, i've searched around and couldn't seem to find any post similar so sorry if i'm repeating... i've just upgraded from 2x 1gig to 2x 2gig (totaling 4gig ram). everything seemed OK, booted correctly and vista (in system props) shows 4gig ram. however i appear to have lost my sound completely... the sound icon says No Audio Output Device is installed... checked device manager and theres no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 30th 09 12:14 AM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
16 373
usb host controller error code 43 by mcp111
On my Windows 7 laptop at home, I'm getting usb host controller error code 43. My usb printer works and my usb flash drive works but my external 250gb usb drive does not work. Any ideas on how to fix this? BY the way why is there no newsgroup for Windows 7 at communities.microsoft.com???
December 29th 09 05:43 PM
by mcp111 Go to last post
0 87
My window did not recognize my mouse,pleas by Quietzzz
I bought my new mouse last week (Verbatim, laser mouse for notebook). When i pluged to my notebook, it did not recognized with my window. I'm using window vista 64 sp2. I already installed a driver and reinstalled too, also try in another USB. That are stills can not make the window recognize my mouse. Please help me... Thx. -- Quietzzz
December 29th 09 10:09 AM
by JoHubb Go to last post
2 199
Protax DV7000 by Stickus
Hi, This may be a long shot but has anyone been able to get the above DV camera to work with Windows 7? I am informed that there is software available for Windows Vista but as yet not been able to download from the manufacturers website, am awaiting a username and password for this.
December 29th 09 08:28 AM
by Stickus Go to last post
0 83
Protax DV7000 by Stickus
Hi, This may be a long shot but has anyone been able to get the above DV camera to work with Windows 7? I am informed that there is software available for Windows Vista but as yet not been able to download from the manufacturers website, am awaiting a username and password for this.
December 29th 09 08:28 AM
by Stickus Go to last post
0 162
A disk read error has occurred; press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart by teclive
hi everyone, how we all doing? better than myself i hope :( I am running an HP Compaq Presario V6000 Notebook with a Windows Vista Home edition i belive When i try to turn my computer on i am getting teh A disk read error has occurred; press Ctrl-Alt-Del to restart error.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 29th 09 04:50 AM
by hamaradesh Go to last post
11 321
Memory extension by Huib[_3_]
Hi, I have a laptop HP DV9285ea where i replaced the Vista by Windows7 64 bit. Replacing the 2 Rams each 1 GB by 2GB (total 4GB) resulted in an error. The laptop is a 64bit processor and with W7 64bit there should not be any problem to extent the memory. Placing in one slot 2GB and the other 1GB was working properly. (3GB total) The current Bios has version F16 while their is new version...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 29th 09 01:20 AM
by Curious[_6_] Go to last post
14 208
IPod Touch 32GB Manuals by JBrown
I would like to print out the Features Guide and the Users Guide for this IPod Touch. What are the correct ones to print? Thank you, Jim Brown
December 28th 09 10:48 PM
by JBrown Go to last post
0 113
Bluetooth mouse looses connection after Vista sleep state by roger
I have a very annoying problem with my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. When after putting my computer in sleep mode the bluetooth mouse does not reconnect. The only thing I can do is pull the batteries out of the mouse and put them back in and only then it decides to reconnect. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit with the latest 64-bit MS Wireless...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 28th 09 06:18 PM
by Russell Hunt Go to last post
16 233
Lexmark icon Missing in Notification Area by Paul Calcagno
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2 with 2 GB of RAM, all WU's, Firefox, MBAM, SuperAntiSpywareProfessional, CCleaner, Spybot, CA Security Suite, and WLM. The machine's running just great but after the last restart (to complete the uninstall of Ad-Aware) my little Lexmark All-In-One printer icon is missing from the notification area. It's usually placed right next to my network icon. I've...
December 28th 09 02:57 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
0 127
Lexmark icon Missing in Notification Area by Paul Calcagno
I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2 with 2 GB of RAM, all WU's, Firefox, MBAM, SuperAntiSpywareProfessional, CCleaner, Spybot, CA Security Suite, and WLM. The machine's running just great but after the last restart (to complete the uninstall of Ad-Aware) my little Lexmark All-In-One printer icon is missing from the notification area. It's usually placed right next to my network icon. I've...
December 28th 09 02:57 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
0 106
Memory extension by Huib[_3_]
Hi, I have a laptop HP DV9285ea where i replaced the Vista by Windows7 64 bit. Replacing the 2 Rams each 1 GB by 2GB (total 4GB) resulted in an error. The laptop is a 64bit processor and with W7 64bit there should not be any problem to extent the memory. Placing in one slot 2GB and the other 1GB was working properly. (3GB total) The current Bios has version F16 while their is new version...
December 27th 09 07:08 PM
by Huib[_3_] Go to last post
0 105
Getting Error Code 10 in Device Manager for my CD/DVD drive by vampchick21
Here's the situation. We purchased a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. After the Daylight Savings time change, the CD/DVD driver developed an error code 10. Some investigation, and I uninstalled it through Device Manager and then did a recovery and everything was dandy. Last night, it happened again. Code 10 and no recognizing the drive. Once again I go through exactly the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 27th 09 03:05 PM
by gareth3 Go to last post
43 664
Synching mp3 files to HP iPaq hx2750 by CK
I can't synch my files frome media player in Vista to media player on my iPaq.
December 27th 09 01:58 AM
by CK Go to last post
0 102
Synching mp3 files to HP iPaq hx2750 by CK
I can't synch my files frome media player in Vista to media player on my iPaq.
December 27th 09 01:58 AM
by CK Go to last post

From The