  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Missing dialog to burn CDR by !kalboBill
This used to work fine but now does not. When I insert a CDR or DVD, no dialog pops up offering to fromat the CDR. If I try to read the CDR, it tells me it has to be formatted first. How do I get the dialog back or manually start the dialog? Bill
April 21st 10 05:19 PM
by !kalboBill Go to last post
0 517
Toshiba Satellite A350D laptop touchpad scroll? by Brian V
Hi. My Toshiba Satellite A350D laptop came with Windows Vista 64-bit and had a scrolling option on the touchpad. It was really convenient. There was an annoying taskbar icon I believe I removed. The thing is, I think I removed an advanced option menu from my laptop by removing the icon I did. Which probably had the scrolling option in it. I go into control panel and the mouse section. I can...
March 17th 10 02:24 PM
by Badger[_3_] Go to last post
6 517
Why Use Project Management tools? by Projectdrive
http://www.project-drive.net provides all tools, charts, reporting functions and a customizable dashboard for efficient project management and objective-oriented productivity Web based project management software allows you to save time and reduce costs at implementation and throughout the project lifecycles. Easy to learn and intuitive user interface even for non-technical business users
May 28th 10 10:52 AM
by Projectdrive Go to last post
0 516
bought video card in hardware compatibility list but does not support aero?! by james
I tried to buy an AGP video card so I can get aero, so I bought something cheap that is in the vista compatibility hardware list (evga nvidia geforce fx 5700 ultra 128M) After I installed the card, I found that aero is not supported using the built-in vista driver. If I use the nvidia driver, the text in the vista hold 'em game flashes continuously. Still no aero. Where can I find a list of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 8th 08 12:04 AM
by Mike[_35_] Go to last post
13 516
memory upgrade (correction) by Lanning[_2_]
The 490 manual states, "For optimal performance, fully buffered DIMMs (FBDs) should be installed in *matched sets of four*. This enables quad-channel operation and provides the highest memory bandwidth. Fully buffered DDR2 memory modules can also be installed in pairs of two; in this case, the computer will continue to operate, but with a *slight reduction in performance*." Please comment...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 6th 09 02:29 PM
by Lanning[_2_] Go to last post
11 516
Dvd Drive Disappears randomly by Cdeath[_2_]
Hey guys, I am new to this forum. This is my first post. Anyways, I have a dvd drive (Hitachi that is detected in the bios and sometimes by windows vista home premium) This is stock on my laptop, both the operating system and the dvd drive. I have not ever added another os or did a factory restore. I contacted my laptops brand (gateway) and they told me a factory restore was needed before...
February 14th 10 04:46 AM
by Cdeath[_2_] Go to last post
8 516
INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card by xux99
:: 'Here' (http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=881505) you can download latest Inprocomm IPN2220 v3.07.02.2005 drivers for Windows XP. ::
October 7th 07 08:50 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 516
Vista doesn't find all my ram on a Dell 700m by Jonathan
Just installed Vista RC1 on my Dell 700m laptop. Everything went smoothly and performance seems ok but for some reason Vista only reports my computer as having 512MB of Ram when I know there is a 1GIG stick in it. Anyone else having problems like this?
September 10th 06 08:07 PM
by Jonathan Go to last post
0 516
fault bucket by confused
Has anyone every had the following? fault bucket-0x9f_3IMAGE_nvmfdx32.sys,type0 This is getting aggrevating and I need to know if anyone has had this problem and how they fixed it. I have a HP computer with windows vista. Any answers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!
April 14th 10 12:28 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 515
USB Flash Drive Boot by William
I know this is kind of off topic, but has anyone tried the install either Linux or Windows on a 4 gb USB Flash drive and then boot their computer from it? If so, what would be the procedure and how would be of a benefit? William
September 2nd 06 04:18 PM
by Mark D. VandenBerg Go to last post
2 515
VISTA Ultimate in My iMAC Core 2 Duo-- Problem! by STRiLLiONE
I installed Vista Ultimate in my 2.4 G. Core 2 Duo iMAC. Problems: 1. Vista didn't Recognized my ATI Video card. So I cant use Media Center Contents and play DVD. 2. NO SOUND. Any Solutions?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 25th 08 10:43 PM
by Donald L McDaniel[_3_] Go to last post
24 515
New MP3 Player driver cannot install. by Erin-Joi
I received a new Sony Walkman MP3 player today. When Vista attempts to install the driver I get the following error: Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device. Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it. MTP Device The system cannot find the file specified. Sony Tech Support told me to download...
August 14th 09 11:37 PM
by Travis Bickle Go to last post
5 515
External Hard Drive Not Recognized by ilyabyk83[_2_]
Hello folks. I have a problem. I use an external hard drive, to keep a lot of stuff on it. I regularly back up my mail on to it, my IE bookmarks, a lot of downloaded programs. A lot of video, music, pictures, and so on... Something has happened over one night, and the drive is not seen (recognized) by my computer anymore. If I "right click" on "Computer" icon, and choose "Manage", I can only see...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 8th 08 02:23 AM
by ilyabyk83[_2_] Go to last post
19 514
Vista Pre-RC1 build 5536 and Acer Aspire 1620 by Michele Di Maria
Hello, anyone is able to let Vista pre-RC1 work with the ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (64Mb) of the Aspire 1620? The driver information says: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" really can't make it work... any ideas? Thanks, Michele
September 7th 06 08:35 PM
by Michele Di Maria Go to last post
4 514
Lenovo Verizon Wireless... anyone get it working? by Brandon Shell
I installed RC1 and everything worked great... except Verizon Wireless.
September 8th 06 12:38 PM
by Brandon Shell Go to last post
0 514
HP 1610 and/or 4315 all in one printers wont complete reinstallprocess by meteore
Hi, I tried to reinstall all software for the above after following all solutions from HP website. The software installs up to 96% and then hangs there for both printers I do not know what is causing this problem. The printers will still print, but the icon HP printer solution does not detect printer and therefore I cannot scan a document to email or detect ink levels.
March 4th 10 05:42 PM
by meteore Go to last post
8 514
HP Realtek HD audio does not work by smlunatick
I'm helping a neighbour with her HP AMD based tower (model ???.) Since last Tuesday April 6, 2010, the Vista Home Premium 32bit system will not play any Windows "audio" to the 5.1 speakers when using any Realtek HD drivers (either the updated ones or the original HP ones.) Only the Line-In seem to let the sound through to the speakers and Mic- In out over the Internet After several tests, when...
April 16th 10 09:38 PM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 513
Help ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Hangs in windows explorer by KILGORQ
When I open windows explorer on any of the local or network drives My cpu usage spikes to 100% and will not go back down until I minimumize or close window explorer. My Daughters Computer is a about 2/3 the computer of mine when it comes to CPU Memory and video card. This proble is not present on her system at all. I am thinking a drive perhaps but I can browse with ACDSEE and it is...
September 5th 06 04:56 AM
by KILGORQ Go to last post
4 513
DVD Decoder for Windows Vista by Kathy
Does anyone know of a DVD decoder that works with Windows Vista?
February 27th 07 02:54 AM
by JW Go to last post
8 513
Why doens't ATI post new drivers to Windows Update/ Update Catalog by md
When you use Device Manager to check for a new ATI driver, in this case for an x1600 Pro, Windows Update reports the latest version is installed version 8.391.0.0 dated 6/26/2007. But according to ATI's Web site, the latest version is 8.9. Why doesn't ATI push the latest driver to Windows Update -- so it would be easy for everyone to make sure they have the latest driver -- and to easily...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 23rd 08 08:31 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT] Go to last post

From The