  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
AGP 8x showing up as on PCI bus? by TechnoHic
Been having problems with my video card and Vista. I have an ATI radeon X1950 Pro 512 MB ram AGP 8x video card. When I run the performance index, I have been getting a 1 for graphics and Aero. Seems like it doesnt even test the card. Well, I finally noticed that in the device manager, if I right click on the vid card and go to properties, it says my video card is on a PCI bus. Anyone...
March 23rd 07 07:53 PM
by TechnoHic Go to last post
5 155
AGP video card coming up as PCI after upgrading to vista by K8 notsogrand
Hi I upgraded to vista home premium and now I am having porblems with my video card (ATI Radeon X1600pro 512 MB) Crashes to blue screen after loading a game. So I went to devices and found that it was coming up as a PCI I don't know if this is the problem or not so I tride installing an older ATI driver and found that the games worked fine BUT! my computer would not shutdown. It would go to...
March 29th 07 11:32 PM
by K8 notsogrand Go to last post
3 132
AGP video card for home premium by oldfogie
What is the best bet for an AGP video card Vista compatible, in the $100-$150 price range? Thanks for any recommendations.
July 7th 07 01:34 PM
by ETruss Go to last post
7 135
AHCI by Sebastian Vega[_2_]
Hello! I bought a PC with Vista Home Premium preinstalled and an intel G33 chipset. However, SATA mode in BIOS was set to IDE. If I set it to AHCI or RAID, I would get a BSOD. So I enabled AHCI driver in Vista in the registry, with no success. I also tried installing intel Matrix drivers, but the installer says my system does not meet minimum requirements. So what do I have to do now to enable...
October 22nd 07 08:05 AM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
6 329
AHCI-SATA-IDE by Don
I installed a WD Raptor under IDE mode, which was a mistake. I'd like to change it over to AHCI or RAID. If I change from IDE to AHCI in the bios I get a BSOD, which I expected. I have all of the drivers necessary for ACHI and raid on a memory stick. Is there a way to get the system to recognize the drivers so I can switch over to AHCI without having to do a complete reinstall with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 15th 07 02:54 AM
by Fetterbr Go to last post
10 346
AIC-7870 SCSI adapter problems by tim1948
I have a Scorpion STD2401LW tape drive, which works fine with Linux. The vendor provided an AIC-7870 SCSI-PCI adapter to support it. Thus far I have been unable to install the adapter under Vista, using a driver downloaded from the Adaptec Web site. (Whether the drive itself would be supported, I don't yet know.) Does anyone have this adapter working on Vista? Also, is there a somewhat...
November 26th 07 11:25 PM
by tim1948 Go to last post
0 94
AIM AND HP DV9000 by ROBOtechdude
I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN HP DV9000 WITH A BUILT IN HP PAVILLIONWEBACM BUT IT WILL NOT WORK WITH MY AOL (AIM) INSTANT MESSAGING. WHEN I GO TO THE SETTINGS IT RECOGNIZES THAT I HAVE THE CAMERA BUT WHEN I GO TO CHAT NO ONE CAN SEE ME. ALSO THE BLUE LIGHT NEXT TO THE CAMERA DOES NOT LIGHT UP. I HAVE WINDOWS VISTA. CAN ANYONE HELP? PLEASE!!!!!
March 20th 07 09:08 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 139
Air Mouse Compatibility by supercoolbabe
Will the Gyration GO 2.4 Cordless Optical Air Mouse, w/ 2.4 Ghz RF Receiver, Model: GC1005M work with Vista? or and of the air mice for that matter? -- Dede
January 16th 08 04:08 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
5 135
Airlink 101 Drivers by Matt
Are there drivers for vista for the airlink101 wireless g card....vista does not recognize the device and i dont know if there are drivers or other ways i can make the device work so i can get internet on my test machine. thanks, matt
September 7th 09 02:08 AM
by John Galt Go to last post
9 265
airlink wireless usb2.0 adapter by Vipin
Has anyone here been able to use the airlink adapter on Vista? -- Vipin Aravind http://blogs.explorewindows.com
October 4th 06 06:33 PM
by Vipin Go to last post
0 244
ÂI¼Ë¤p¤k¤k by Ä_¸ÉÀs¡@
§K¶O¦¬Å¥ÂI¼Ë¤p¤k¤k!
July 29th 07 12:47 AM
by Ä_¸ÉÀs¡@ Go to last post
0 133
AKTMDRHT by ceebezee[_2_]
Hi, any one come across this AKTMDRHT IDE drive. I have reinstalled Vista back and forth from 64 to 32 bit. Now in the device manager i have this yellow flag along side the above controller. What does it do ? To whom does it belong to ?
May 8th 08 11:26 PM
by ceebezee[_2_] Go to last post
0 195
Alienware Area 51-M Notebook by Mark Rozanski
All drivers except for a "Base System Device" load up. This started happening with pre-RC1 and continued with RC1. Previous versions installed everything. Any thoughts? Thanks in Advance.
September 12th 06 04:14 PM
by Mark Rozanski Go to last post
0 196
all cd's don't work, but dvd's still work by Phil
i bought this new toshiba labtop with a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K17A ATA Device, 3 months ago. it worked good for the first two months. now it just doesn't read cd's any more. when i try to play a cd it just kicks it back out. i don't get any error codes. all it says is to insert a disk. i also tried to install a webcam software too. it couldn't read that as well. seems like the only thing that...
May 18th 07 02:35 PM
by Phil Go to last post
2 100
All Defult Windows Drivers Gone! by Davis
i dont know it happened but all the defults drivers that come with the OS (ie printer drivers, usb hub drivers, etc) are all gone from teh add hardward wizard. NOTHING shows up there.. only the have disk button. it used to be there before.. it cant even install simple things like usb keyboards and such unless i click i have disk and point it to the directory c:\windows\system32 Please help...
July 13th 07 05:26 PM
by Davis Go to last post
2 144
All drivers won't auto install by Teliara
Hi I've been having an ongoing problem with Vista 32bit OS. When ever I attach a new device, be it mouse, keyboard, 360 extender, joystick, anything basically. I get 'device detected', I then choose to let windows find the drivers automaticly. The problem is that it never finds them. I then have to choose the show me other options and select the browse option. Now this happens with...
November 28th 07 06:43 AM
by Mick Go to last post
2 195
All DVD and/or CD Drives not working after burning a DVD and CD. by Gary
I recently loaded, from scratch, my PC with Windows Home Premium. My DVD/CD Burner worked fine for reading. I burned a 1 DVD and then 1 CD and now it is not recognized by Windows. Under Device Manager (yellow expaniation mark) says that "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)." I have installed 2 other drives of the same...
August 13th 07 10:28 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 114
All DVD devices suddenly stopped working by Alex_The_one
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)... ....Was the error i got when trying to reinstall the driver. Have always been using the vista default driver. I've done nothing to make this happen what i know of, but when i got home today my DVD drive and Virtual DVD devices were gone and i couldnt get them back. I've tried...
May 12th 08 10:30 PM
by Krystian Go to last post
3 180
all ide drives are asking for drivers? no such thing please help, by Jim
hi i have a gigabyte board, trying to run vista, was all ok till i decided to install a few new deviced eg dvd rom, ide hard drives, now asking for drivers for them, wont recognise any usb device goes looking for drivers? even for a simple usb memory stick or a video camera via firewire? can any ione help, amd dual core, gigabyte board, thank you all
April 5th 07 02:51 AM
by Don Go to last post
2 133
All in one printer by ancre15
can anyone help? I am involved with out U3A (Educational charity for retired people) we bought our membership secretary a new Vista computer when her XP system died and of course her old Dell all in one wont work. Does any one have details of a working all in one (printer / scanner fax not essential) which worked "straight out of the box" or with minimum driver download. I have searched the...
June 7th 08 06:29 PM
by Nonny Go to last post

From The